PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back surveys/offer!!!

KnownAsSpy
01-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Please add an option to take survey/offers to earn free platinums.

Please make it so that if u buy plats or w.e they show on the website and in the game.

Which means your game account links to the website.

Surveys/Offers can help players get more platinums for free

It also helps YOU YOUR website get money i believe

Or else sites like nexon or ijji wouldnt do it

your game is completely different from nexon and ijji

so its not a competition but please consider this

BTW I got my ipod touch for free from doing surveys/offers

so i am really into this stuff

you might think that not a lot of people will do it

WRONG your community is so big now

8/10 people will try the offer/survey system

And at least 6 out of that 8 will get credit and continue doing more.

drewcapu
01-28-2011, 03:06 PM
I got my Macbook Pro for free by doing offers.

I win :)

My only beef with offers/surveys is that they are easy to mess up (for those who aren't familiar with doing them). In other words, mess up a step so that you don't get credit. Whenever that happens, people would blame STS, even though they would have no control over it.

Cabero
01-28-2011, 03:57 PM

My only beef with offers/surveys is that they are easy to mess up (for those who aren't familiar with doing them). In other words, mess up a step so that you don't get credit. Whenever that happens, people would blame STS, even though they would have no control over it.

Really?! Must have had to do a lot of them for that? I love to do that if I got a free macbook pro! Tell us how lol

KnownAsSpy
01-28-2011, 06:14 PM
i got it from actually using 3 sites

i only use 2 sites now because im busy playing pl

use these 2 sites if u wish

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cpleasev

http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=cpleasev

the first 1 has offers/surveys try it out

Pharcyde
01-29-2011, 02:19 PM

omg how did you have the patience for that? Every survey site I visit tends to waste four hours of your life just to complete a one point survey. They always spam you, internet tag you around tons of sites/pages and accounts and then when you complete a survey, they hardly ever register as completed! Oh and once you finally earn that one golden point, you see that to win a 50 dollar gift card requires 102348394i9394234872374234328904320489237487236432 704234789239684236747982347 points to achieve. Most counter-productive industry ever invented. I think I could make a better living sweeping dirt off a dirt field.

KnownAsSpy
01-29-2011, 02:33 PM
lul if u dont want spam make a spam email ^^

and use the right website

because legit websites have legit point system

Pharcyde
01-29-2011, 02:48 PM
lul if u dont want spam make a spam email ^^

and use the right website

because legit websites have legit point system

No like they spam you on the website.

I have tried many nd never ever found one good one. I got one that worked good, didn't really waste your time but point systems was like trying to win a glow lamp at chucky cheese. You could get like 10,000 points for a 10 dollar lamp most likely made in a maquiladoras out of low quality glass.

KnownAsSpy
01-29-2011, 09:42 PM
thats a bad website then

me and my friends was on this website and we made 70 dollars in 1 week for 3 straight weeks

then i was first place on the referral contest, then i got banned

the admin there is prob selfish and afraid to loose more money.

at least i got my $210

if i had won the contest the price was $75