PDA

View Full Version : Pvp Guild SPANKED

Godsforeverlove
09-25-2014, 02:58 PM
Hey guys this is Lordsgift, and first of all i'm hoping you are having a great day where ever you guys are located but anyways, I want to talk to you guys about this new guild created by Diet and I. Aren't there moments when you just get tired of this "go" system but want to have this exciting 3v3 or 5v5 FFA? Well this guild called SPANKED is a guild designed to make PVP fun than it is and spice up the game a little bit. We have daily CTF and FFA wars inside our guild and also have weekly tournaments for fun to make a ranking system in our guild as well as monthly raffles to encourage people to constantly be active.

I also would like to state that not many people know how fun lvl 50-55 PVP is. It is starting to gradually die at this state and I would love to prevent that from happening. If you don't have a 50-55 acc MAKE ONE it is really fun trust me.

NOTE:
If you guys are making a lvl 50-55 account I would suggest making a mage first because that class is probably the best and most exciting class to use.