PDA

View Full Version : Abaddon Eggs Available for A Limited Time in Arcane Legends!

Remiem
09-25-2014, 03:51 PM

Halloween is coming up and we're getting in the spirit early! Visit Radrez in the city of Kraag to purchase your very own wobbling Abaddon egg for 250 platinum. Hatch it for yourself, sell it, or trade it! But, you'll have to hurry. He'll only be available for a limited time.

Hadec
09-25-2014, 04:26 PM
nicely added

Arturohoward
09-25-2014, 05:09 PM
Nice, I've been waiting for abaddon, Thanks :)

Brandycaj
09-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Awesome Sam twin time hahaha

sazib
09-25-2014, 05:19 PM
tnx

Caabatric
09-25-2014, 06:12 PM
i need to buy 3 abbadon eggs...
This is not going to be easy.
(begging pls give me 1 week lol)

alco
09-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Thanks!!

iamalmien24
09-26-2014, 01:09 AM
so expensive :(

Bigboyblue
09-26-2014, 06:22 AM
No more plat farmers and look where the price is. This is proper and I'm glad to see it.

jerzy448
09-26-2014, 11:48 AM
One of the pets i wanted since returning but cant afford. Oh well. Hope whoever gets enjoy

Aslanx
09-26-2014, 02:18 PM
im pretty sure most people cant get it because nativex is taken away, and not just plat farmers who have been banned, since trialpay doesnt give sh*t, so no more free plat anymore, and i mean it, literally no way to get free plat right now, and dont tell me to go win a contest for it, the guys who use plat in those contests win it so im not going to accept that bs, we have no way to get plat for free atm and as soon as other people realize that, they will either

1. Quit
2. Try to merch
3. go on in life just waiting for the last straw to come when trialpay will take away its rarely working free offers as well

gg STG. great time to put out abaddon, soon as you take the only source of plat for us non spenders(80-90% of the game)

SacredKnight
09-26-2014, 02:31 PM
No more plat farmers and look where the price is. This is proper and I'm glad to see it.

You say this but you forget about the people who can't afford a one mil egg or to buy 250 platinum. Think of the little guy next time ;) The price isn't "proper" the price is good for those whom have plats and bad for those who don't. It's kinda sad that you find it to be beneficial, sure removing plat farmers was great but this is a negative to that great positive.

Bigboyblue
09-26-2014, 02:59 PM
You say this but you forget about the people who can't afford a one mil egg or to buy 250 platinum. Think of the little guy next time ;) The price isn't "proper" the price is good for those whom have plats and bad for those who don't. It's kinda sad that you find it to be beneficial, sure removing plat farmers was great but this is a negative to that great positive.

I won't get into any arguments here, but one egg costs a person $14.95 CDN. That is if you buy the 1700 plat package(best deal). That gains around 1 million in game currency by selling this egg. When there were plat farmers this would net them half the amount of in game currency. So the people that spent real money supporting the game were not getting full benefit for the money they spent. I'm not sure how my opinion is "sad" but everyone has their opinion. Mine is that this is a proper price.

Thefireofic
09-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Time to buy plat! :0

CAK Vader
09-26-2014, 04:23 PM
I like seeing the al updates, and seeing the new stuff! Without even entering al I go to SL? Aren't I strange?

SacredKnight
09-26-2014, 04:36 PM
I won't get into any arguments here, but one egg costs a person $14.95 CDN. That is if you buy the 1700 plat package(best deal). That gains around 1 million in game currency by selling this egg. When there were plat farmers this would net them half the amount of in game currency. So the people that spent real money supporting the game were not getting full benefit for the money they spent. I'm not sure how my opinion is "sad" but everyone has their opinion. Mine is that this is a proper price.

I agree with you on the Plat Farming perspective however the part about you thinking the price is "proper" is false. What I am trying to convey here is that an unintended consequence of the PF being banned is that F2P players won't really be able to afford this egg. Also, sure with PF it would be half the cost but that way it is a Win, Win for everyone because F2P can buy it at 500k and those who want to make money can just hoard and wait for the prices to rise afterwards much like Slag and Grimm did. So the second part of your rebuttal is false.

But I don't want to get into an argument either so let's just agree to disagree ^_^

octavos
09-26-2014, 04:43 PM
I agree with you on the Plat Farming perspective however the part about you thinking the price is "proper" is false. What I am trying to convey here is that an unintended consequence of the PF being banned is that F2P players won't really be able to afford this egg. Also, sure with PF it would be half the cost but that way it is a Win, Win for everyone because F2P can buy it at 500k and those who want to make money can just hoard and wait for the prices to rise afterwards much like Slag and Grimm did. So the second part of your rebuttal is false.

But I don't want to get into an argument either so let's just agree to disagree ^_^

well....nice to see that a legit player can now...."Invest for future endeavors" there was really nothing to farm now a days anyway..with arena taking much of peoples time and gold for pots...i'll find better perspectives. As for me..ill buy 3 on Sunday night XD just to sell later.

SacredKnight
09-26-2014, 04:44 PM
well....nice to see that a legit player can now...."Invest for future endeavors" there was really nothing to farm now a days anyway..with arena taking much of peoples time and gold for pots...i'll find better perspectives. As for me..ill buy 3 on Sunday night XD just to sell later.

Actually, Abaddon is 1mil not 500k so F2P have a long way to go ^_^

octavos
09-26-2014, 05:14 PM
Actually, Abaddon is 1mil not 500k so F2P have a long way to go ^_^

I know, ive been keepin up with AH prices...and I said "legit" players..not FTP. (FTP players needed to save, since many know that STG has announced events soon) But usually after an event (250 plat isn't bad, but the 1m they are sellin in AH..i think thats very good IMO)..they do go up in price..but not as much as Grimm since hes coming back XD. So if you haven't sold those halloween pets by now....its gonna kill the investment.

Not to brag.....alot lol...but sold mine a few months ago XD.