PDA

View Full Version : <Real> Official Guild Thread

Zylx
09-25-2014, 04:07 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/23/4895c901f7e6fccab8791f8bac9925b0.jpg
[CENTER]Truth | Sincerity | Dignity

Real: True; existing or happening in actuality. Not fake.

Origin

Long ago, reality was an unborn enigma floating through the prechronicles of non-existence. Awaiting eventual creation, it was unaware of itself and the destined burden that it would inevitably carry. The mystery behind this empty bubble of what seems to be nothing astonishes even the divines' own minds.

Before our dimension was created, the theory is that an explosion beyond cosmic proportions shattered the essence of space-time and brought reality to fruition. This substantial explosion created our dimension and all of the energy needed for it to draw breath for eons to come. It created light and dark, heat and cold, good and evil, and life and death.

Sages were formed to safeguard the flow of time and the progression of space. They were given absolute power to grant prosperity to the space-time dimension. They were forever praised for the miracles they performed and for the frightening power they wielded. They became known as Gods.

These Gods envisioned a perfect dimension full of morally-just beings. This vision became known as Real's Vision. There were rare beings who were the epitome of this vision. They brought light to even the darkest of times, warmed even the coldest of hearts, dispersed even the vilest of all evil, and brought peace to even the oldest of all spirits.

These rare beings never succumbed to greed, lust, anger, pride, gluttony, envy, or sloth. They were morally superior and considerate of all life. They became known as Real.

Mission Statement

Real is a brand new and currently active guild full of close-knit friends sharing a powerful bond within the game. Our mission is not to be the largest guild in the game, nor the best guild, but rather an alliance of highly-moral and mature people whose sole desire is to enjoy the game just like everyone else. Originating from the successful alliance in Arcane Battlegronds, Real came to Arcane Legends on September 25, 2014.

Recruitment and Promotion Standards

Membership: To become a member, you must be mature and have a history free of scamming, bullying, and other malicious activity (this is a serious guild full of close friends!). You must also be level 25+ (to show that you are active) the level requirement will raise to 30+ on November 6th, 2014.

Promotion to Recruiter: To become a recruiter, you must fully recognize the guild's mission and have full-desire to maintain its best interest. Recruiters must also be loyal - there is a minimum time requirement of membership (seven days) to be considered for a promotion to a recruiter.

Officership: To gain officership in the guild, you must gain full trust from the guild-master, as well as the other officers. You must show outstanding leadership and maintain an exceptionally high moral standing. Officers must also be loyal - there is a minimum time requirement of membership (thirty days) to be considered for a promotion to a officer.

Demotions: Any violations of the guild's code of conduct may result in a demotion. The violator must stand trial by the other officers to decide their fate. In case of an undecided vote, the master will make the final judgement. In serious cases, the violator may be removed permanently from the guild. If an officer/recruiter leaves the guild without explaining a reasonable excuse to the guild master, they will not immediately regain their rank upon returning. They must earn it all over again.

Guild Council

Guild Master:
• Zylx

Head Officer:
• Appeltjes

Officers:
• Babybro
• Destroyblade/Potatotomatoo
• Dradow
• Dystopic
• Hibernation/Typhoids
• Nonplat
• Onapeasib/Xeusx
• Potatotomatoo/Destroyblade
• Title
• Typhoids/Hibernation
• Xeusx/Onapeasib
• Xxxboom

Guild Code of Conduct
In the Code of Conduct, "member" refers to a player currently in the guild.

Article A: Guild Behavior

Section I: General Interactivity Between Fellow Members

Subsection 1: No member shall harrass, threaten, insult, put down, nor bully another member via private message or public chat.

Subsection 2: No member shall trash talk about the guild nor its members. Members are expected to be loyal to the guild and their fellow members.

Subsection 3: Members shall not scam any other member for any reason. See the scam policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 4: Officers may not remove members without a valid reason. See the griefing policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 5: Members shall not send random party invites to fellow members. They have a game to play too, so don't annoy them. Members are expected to politely request for help in the guild-chat, and invite people who offer to help.

Section II: Interactivity Between Fellow Members Using the Guild Chat

Subsection 1: No member shall harrass, threaten, insult, put down, nor bully another member using the guild-chat.

Subsection 2: Inappropriate language will not be tolerated in the guild-chat. No potty-mouths. This is a game, not a toilet.

Subsection 3: Members must keep the guild-chat free of drama. They shall not spread rumors about other players in the guild-chat.

Subsection 4: Members shall not make false allegations regarding another member breaking a rule, especially in the guild-chat. Members are expected to report the member via private message to an officer/master.

Subsection 5: Members shall not spam the guild chat. Members may advert your item once every ten minutes, but it shall not become an annoyance. See the spam policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 6: Members shall not advertise the selling of an item for more than the item is worth. Doing otherwise is considered scamming. Members are expected to be generous to their fellow guild-mates. See the scam policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 7: Members shall not beg for items/gold/actions in the guild-chat. This can be annoying to some members. Members may ask for help, but may not beg repeatedly.

Subsection 8: English is the primary language in the guild-chat. In respect for all the members, all members must speak only english in the guild chat

Article B: Conduct

Section I: Interactivity Between Players

Subsection 1: No member shall harrass, threaten, insult, put down, nor bully another player. You are representing the guild, and the guild wishes to retain a strong moral code.

Subsection 2: Members shall not scam another player. See the scam policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 3: Members shall not trash-talk the guild nor its members. Loyalty is important to everyone in the guild.

Subsection 4: Members shall not use inappropriate language in the public chat. This is a guild of mature, respectful players. There are millions of other words out there to use.

Article C: Policies

Griefing Policy
Griefing is considered as inappropriately removing a member or members from the guild for no apparent reason. Officers are given the power to remove disobedient members that do not follow the Code of Conduct. Misuse of this power will result in immediate removal. Griefing is also a bannable offense, and you will be reported for griefing.

Scam Policy
Scamming is considered as any action taken towards another player to diminish their playing ability for the purpose of gaining satisfaction, gold, items, or other things from the other player's rightful possession. Scams are a serious issue in the game and will be enforced as one as well. If a member has scammed anyone, they will be removed immediately without question. If a member has scammed you, take a screenshot of the trade menu/chat feed during the scam and submit it in a private message via the forums to the guild-master as proof that the member scammed you. Read this guide for general info regarding scams (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=137292).

Spam Policy
Spamming is considered as the inappropriate repitition of unimportant information using the chat feature in the game. You may not repeat any advertisements for any actions/items more than once every ten minutes. Spamming is an annoyance that can be avoided. You may ask for help, but don't beg repeatedly.

Article D: Consequences

Section I: Demotion Circumstances

Failure to follow the following rules may result in a demotion.

• Article A Section I Subsections 1 & 5

• Article A Section II Subsections 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, & 8

• Article B Section I Subsections 1 & 4

Violating the following rules may result in removal from the guild

• Article A Section I Subsections 2, 3 & 4

• Article A Section II Subsections 4 & 6

• Article B Section I Subsections 2 & 3

May Real prosper for ever to come!

Zylx
09-25-2014, 04:09 PM
NEWS:

September 25, 2014: Opening Promotions! The first 5 to join from the forums will be promoted to officer, the first 15 to join will be promoted to recruiter!

October 6, 2014: Level Requirement Raised to 25! As of today, recruiters and officers are expected to invite only level 25+ players to the guild. Current members under lvl 25 are allowed to stay, but are expected to reach the next lvl req (30 by Nov 6, 2014). Notable officers are immune to future level requirements. Current members are allowed to bring twinks in lower levels to the guild, but must be approved by me or an officer.[/center]

Zylx
09-25-2014, 04:09 PM
PHOTO GALLERY:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/a9a7a2ug.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/jyqa2e9a.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/egy5ypuj.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/mahedsed/95295F70-D3EE-47A6-92A1-764A8B3C8E10_zpsgqfxml5d.png
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/mahedsed/6E1253AA-99BA-4F87-82ED-2786AE072B3B_zpszgppuu6k.png
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/mahedsed/C891D841-6597-4C44-96BA-F34C958B432A_zpsmq9yfwfj.png

Zylx
09-25-2014, 04:10 PM
EVENTS:

• September 25, 2014: First Guild Party! We had our first guild party in our guild hall! Featuring a quiz, prizes, and chatting!

• October 31, 2014: Halloween Guild Party! On halloween, we will have our awesome halloween party! It's currently scheduled for 11:00pm PDT. Click HERE (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20141031T23&p0=234&fg1=9acd79&msg=halloween+party&swk=1) for the countdown timer.

• October 22, 2014: Hallowreal Scavenger Hunt! More info: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=182480

Dradow
09-25-2014, 04:39 PM
ING: Dradow

I'm Sure I Seen U In Outpost Once...

Zylx
09-25-2014, 06:03 PM
When we get a few more members, i'll be organizing a little party in the GH

obee
09-25-2014, 07:41 PM
Awesome!

Hibernation
09-25-2014, 08:58 PM
Hi, I would like to join your guild if I can my IGN: Hibernation

Zylx
09-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Hi, I would like to join your guild if I can my IGN: Hibernation
We'd love to have you :). Send me a friend request in-game for an invite

Dex Scene
09-25-2014, 11:40 PM
Umadblo my alt is joining :)

Zylx
09-25-2014, 11:43 PM
Umadblo my alt is joining :)

Thank you Dex :). Send me a friend request in-game for an invite

Zylx
09-26-2014, 02:48 AM
Screenies from tonight's guild party!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/ymu4ydub.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/yquru3yq.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/ahyjesur.jpg

Dex Scene
09-26-2014, 02:53 AM
Screenies from tonight's guild party!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/ymu4ydub.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/yquru3yq.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/ahyjesur.jpg
Had fun ':)

Zylx
09-26-2014, 02:55 AM
Had fun ':)
Im glad you did! So did i :D

Xeusx
09-26-2014, 05:29 AM
Hey nab, I'm. Back. Now.

Now invite me to the guild, nab.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-26-2014, 05:52 AM
Aww I missed the party and promotion...wish I were here ah ha

Xorrior
09-26-2014, 07:22 AM
I love the Origin story.

ClumsyCactus
09-26-2014, 08:20 AM
EVENTS:

• September 25, 2014: First Guild Party! We had our first guild party in our guild hall! Featuring a quiz, prizes, and chatting!
Featuring me ;)

Clickbangboom
09-26-2014, 09:02 AM
Sweet!
Just sent you a friend request!
Hope I can make the next Party! :)

IGN: Xxxboom

Zylx
09-26-2014, 09:50 AM
Hey nab, I'm. Back. Now.

Now invite me to the guild, nab.
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!

Aww I missed the party and promotion...wish I were here ah ha
For our next one, i'll give everyone like a week notice :).

Sweet!
Just sent you a friend request!
Hope I can make the next Party! :)

IGN: Xxxboom
Awesome! We look forward to it!

Zylx
09-26-2014, 09:52 AM
I love the Origin story.

Thank you! :)

Deadroth
09-26-2014, 12:07 PM
If I'll have a while, I will join Your guild with pleasure Zylx :)

Zylx
09-26-2014, 12:08 PM
Certainly, dead! We'd love to have you!

Dex Scene
09-27-2014, 02:16 AM
Do you guys do level 11-13 pvp?

Zylx
09-27-2014, 02:40 AM
Do you guys do level 11-13 pvp?
I used to have a lvl 11 warrior like a year ago. But now i have a lvl 5 rogue.

Dex Scene
09-27-2014, 04:11 AM
Oh dang i have started 12 again. Was wondering if u guys play that level

Vls
09-27-2014, 05:59 AM
I wanna join too! :)
IGN: Vladies :D

Zylx
09-27-2014, 10:46 AM
Oh dang i have started 12 again. Was wondering if u guys play that level
We accept twinks, although we're not a primary-pvp guild

Zylx
09-27-2014, 10:47 AM
I wanna join too! :)
IGN: Vladies :D
Awesome! Hit me up with a friend request in-game! We'd love to have you!

Amadorbibidor
09-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Good luck with the new guild guys! It looks that it gonna become a very cool guild! Who knows, maybe you get on leaderboards :O? I like logo and name hahahah cheers

Appeltjes
09-27-2014, 04:00 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/26/e2aty2u7.jpg

Truth | Sincerity | Dignity

Real: True; existing or happening in actuality. Not fake.

Origin

Long ago, reality was an unborn enigma floating through the prechronicles of non-existence. Awaiting eventual creation, it was unaware of itself and the destined burden that it would inevitably carry. The mystery behind this empty bubble of what seems to be nothing astonishes even the divines' own minds.

Before our dimension was created, the theory is that an explosion beyond cosmic proportions shattered the essence of space-time and brought reality to fruition. This substantial explosion created our dimension and all of the energy needed for it to draw breath for eons to come. It created light and dark, heat and cold, good and evil, and life and death.

Sages were formed to safeguard the flow of time and the progression of space. They were given absolute power to grant prosperity to the space-time dimension. They were forever praised for the miracles they performed and for the frightening power they wielded. They became known as Gods.

These Gods envisioned a perfect dimension full of morally-just beings. This vision became known as Real's Vision. There were rare beings who were the epitome of this vision. They brought light to even the darkest of times, warmed even the coldest of hearts, dispersed even the vilest of all evil, and brought peace to even the oldest of all spirits.

These rare beings never succumbed to greed, lust, anger, pride, gluttony, envy, or sloth. They were morally superior and considerate of all life. They became known as Real.

Mission Statement

Real is a brand new and currently active guild full of close-knit friends sharing a powerful bond within the game. Our mission is not to be the largest guild in the game, nor the best guild, but rather an alliance of highly-moral and mature people whose sole desire is to enjoy the game just like everyone else. Originating from the successful alliance in Arcane Battlegronds, Real came to Arcane Legends on September 25, 2014.

Recruitment and Promotion Standards

Membership: To currently become a member, post below along with your in-game names and send a few friend requests to the guild master and/or officers.

Promotion to Recruiter: To become a recruiter, you must fully recognize the guild's mission and have full-desire to maintain its best interest. Recruiters must also be loyal - there is a minimum time requirement of membership (seven days) to be considered for a promotion to a recruiter.

Officership: To gain officership in the guild, you must gain full trust from the guild-master, as well as the other officers. You must show outstanding leadership and maintain an exceptionally high moral standing. Officers must also be loyal - there is a minimum time requirement of membership (thirty days) to be considered for a promotion to a officer.

Demotions: Any violations of the guild's code of conduct may result in a demotion. The violator must stand trial by the other officers to decide their fate. In case of an undecided vote, the master will make the final judgement. In serious cases, the violator may be removed permanently from the guild. If an officer/recruiter leaves the guild without explaining a reasonable excuse to the guild master, they will not immediately regain their rank upon returning. They must earn it all over again.

Guild Council

Guild Master:
• Zylx

Officers:
• Appeltjes
• Artofcreation
• Dradow
• Hibernation
• Umadblo

Guild Code of Conduct
In the Code of Conduct, "member" refers to a player currently in the guild.

Article A: Guild Behavior

Section I: General Interactivity Between Fellow Members

Subsection 1: No member shall harrass, threaten, insult, put down, nor bully another member via private message or public chat.

Subsection 2: No member shall trash talk about the guild nor its members. Members are expected to be loyal to the guild and their fellow members.

Subsection 3: Members shall not scam any other member for any reason. See the scam policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 4: Officers may not remove members without a valid reason. See the griefing policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 5: Members shall not send random party invites to fellow members. They have a game to play too, so don't annoy them. Members are expected to politely request for help in the guild-chat, and invite people who offer to help.

Section II: Interactivity Between Fellow Members Using the Guild Chat

Subsection 1: No member shall harrass, threaten, insult, put down, nor bully another member using the guild-chat.

Subsection 2: Inappropriate language will not be tolerated in the guild-chat. No potty-mouths. This is a game, not a toilet.

Subsection 3: Members must keep the guild-chat free of drama. They shall not spread rumors about other players in the guild-chat.

Subsection 4: Members shall not make false allegations regarding another member breaking a rule, especially in the guild-chat. Members are expected to report the member via private message to an officer/master.

Subsection 5: Members shall not spam the guild chat. Members may advert your item once every ten minutes, but it shall not become an annoyance. See the spam policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 6: Members shall not advertise the selling of an item for more than the item is worth. Doing otherwise is considered scamming. Members are expected to be generous to their fellow guild-mates. See the scam policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 7: Members shall not beg for items/gold/actions in the guild-chat. This can be annoying to some members. Members may ask for help, but may not beg repeatedly.

Subsection 8: English is the primary language in the guild-chat. In respect for all the members, all members must speak only english in the guild chat

Article B: Conduct

Section I: Interactivity Between Players

Subsection 1: No member shall harrass, threaten, insult, put down, nor bully another player. You are representing the guild, and the guild wishes to retain a strong moral code.

Subsection 2: Members shall not scam another player. See the scam policy in Article C for more info.

Subsection 3: Members shall not trash-talk the guild nor its members. Loyalty is important to everyone in the guild.

Subsection 4: Members shall not use inappropriate language in the public chat. This is a guild of mature, respectful players. There are millions of other words out there to use.

Article C: Policies

Griefing Policy
Griefing is considered as inappropriately removing a member or members from the guild for no apparent reason. Officers are given the power to remove disobedient members that do not follow the Code of Conduct. Misuse of this power will result in immediate removal. Griefing is also a bannable offense, and you will be reported for griefing.

Scam Policy
Scamming is considered as any action taken towards another player to diminish their playing ability for the purpose of gaining satisfaction, gold, items, or other things from the other player's rightful possession. Scams are a serious issue in the game and will be enforced as one as well. If a member has scammed anyone, they will be removed immediately without question. If a member has scammed you, take a screenshot of the trade menu/chat feed during the scam and submit it in a private message via the forums to the guild-master as proof that the member scammed you. Read this guide for general info regarding scams (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=137292).

Spam Policy
Spamming is considered as the inappropriate repitition of unimportant information using the chat feature in the game. You may not repeat any advertisements for any actions/items more than once every ten minutes. Spamming is an annoyance that can be avoided. You may ask for help, but don't beg repeatedly.

Article D: Consequences

Section I: Demotion Circumstances

Failure to follow the following rules may result in a demotion.

• Article A Section I Subsections 1 & 5

• Article A Section II Subsections 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, & 8

• Article B Section I Subsections 1 & 4

Violating the following rules may result in removal from the guild

• Article A Section I Subsections 2, 3 & 4

• Article A Section II Subsections 4 & 6

• Article B Section I Subsections 2 & 3

May Real prosper for ever to come!

That first officer though must be a real pro^_^

Appeltjes
09-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Good luck with the new guild guys! It looks that it gonna become a very cool guild! Who knows, maybe you get on leaderboards :O? I like logo and name hahahah cheers

Ty :D feel free to join or pass by once:)

XbladenunterX
09-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Wish u all the luck in the nearby future!good luck <real>and ZYLX

ArtofWar
09-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Good luck :)

Visiting
09-27-2014, 10:00 PM
I wish you and your guild the best of luck, Nab!

Zylx
09-27-2014, 11:07 PM

Wish u all the luck in the nearby future!good luck <real>and ZYLX

Good luck :)

I wish you and your guild the best of luck, Nab!

Thank you guys! :)

Zylx
09-28-2014, 10:53 PM
I'm thinking of another guild party soon

Hibernation
09-28-2014, 11:00 PM
Hey is it cool if I bring in another toon into the guild?

Zylx
09-29-2014, 02:09 AM
Hey is it cool if I bring in another toon into the guild?

Of course! You can bring as many alts as you want into the guild.

Zylx
09-29-2014, 02:22 AM
Countdown timer until halloween party on October 31st, 2014 at 11:00 pm PDT (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20141031T23&p0=234&fg1=9acd79&msg=halloween+party&swk=1) be there or be square! :)

Dex Scene
09-29-2014, 07:34 AM
11 pm what time zone bro

Zylx
09-29-2014, 08:55 AM
11 pm what time zone bro
Western/Pacific U.S. Time. (PDT).

Right now, it's 6:57am here :)

Appeltjes
09-29-2014, 09:16 AM
Countdown timer until halloween party on October 31st, 2014 at 11:00 pm PDT (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141031T23&p0=234&fg1=9acd79&fg2=99dbd4&msg=Halloween+Party&swk=1) be there or be square! :)

Cool:)

Zylx
09-29-2014, 09:24 AM
If you guys can't make it, i can try to move things around and change the time a bit :)

Clickbangboom
09-29-2014, 12:53 PM
If you guys can't make it, i can try to move things around and change the time a bit :)

Hmm... all depends on when, but don't plan around.

Appeltjes
09-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Nothing can beat our handsomeness;).
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/mahedsed/95295F70-D3EE-47A6-92A1-764A8B3C8E10_zpsgqfxml5d.png (http://s48.photobucket.com/user/mahedsed/media/95295F70-D3EE-47A6-92A1-764A8B3C8E10_zpsgqfxml5d.png.html)
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/mahedsed/6E1253AA-99BA-4F87-82ED-2786AE072B3B_zpszgppuu6k.png (http://s48.photobucket.com/user/mahedsed/media/6E1253AA-99BA-4F87-82ED-2786AE072B3B_zpszgppuu6k.png.html)

Zylx
09-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Boom!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/30/pepy8aqy.jpg

Dex Scene
09-29-2014, 02:01 PM
Western/Pacific U.S. Time. (PDT).

Right now, it's 6:57am here :)
Will be there :D grab some beers

Zylx
09-29-2014, 02:03 PM
Will be there :D grab some beers

We'll be well-stocked with the finest Arlorian Ale in the land ;)

Appeltjes
09-30-2014, 03:25 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/mahedsed/C891D841-6597-4C44-96BA-F34C958B432A_zpsmq9yfwfj.png (http://s48.photobucket.com/user/mahedsed/media/C891D841-6597-4C44-96BA-F34C958B432A_zpsmq9yfwfj.png.html)

Just fabulous :rolleyes:

Zylx
09-30-2014, 05:27 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/mahedsed/C891D841-6597-4C44-96BA-F34C958B432A_zpsmq9yfwfj.png (http://s48.photobucket.com/user/mahedsed/media/C891D841-6597-4C44-96BA-F34C958B432A_zpsmq9yfwfj.png.html)

Just fabulous :rolleyes:

For Real! :D

When we get a bunch of screenies, im gonna make them into a fantastic video. :)

Zylx
09-30-2014, 07:09 PM
To all of the officers: I'm thinking about setting a requirement to join to make sure we recruit active players. I need ideas :)

Hibernation
09-30-2014, 10:18 PM
To all of the officers: I'm thinking about setting a requirement to join to make sure we recruit active players. I need ideas :)

Maybe 25+ or a certain amount of aps to show they care to do something in this game?

Hibernation
09-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Also for the officers list could you change it to Typhoids/Hibernation

Zylx
09-30-2014, 10:24 PM
Maybe 25+ or a certain amount of aps to show they care to do something in this game?
Good idea :)

Also for the officers list could you change it to Typhoids/Hibernation
Done! :)

Hibernation
09-30-2014, 10:24 PM
Good idea :)

Done! :)

Zylx
09-30-2014, 11:59 PM

Still interested in joining, Dead? :)

Deadroth
10-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Still interested in joining, Dead? :)

Yes, of course! I've tried to join yesterday, but, unfortunatley none of Your officers was online, so i've visited new Darksiders and i can join when Someone from 'Real' is online :)

Chrisaetoshawker
10-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Yes, of course! I've tried to join yesterday, but, unfortunatley none of Your officers was online, so i've visited new Darksiders and i can join when Someone from 'Real' is online :)

I was online...wait...was I?

Zylx
10-01-2014, 10:16 AM

Awesome, my friend :). Send me a forum message when you come online and i'll hop on if im available :)

Aslanx
10-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Good luck to <Real> :), gz on new guild

Zylx
10-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Good luck to <Real> :), gz on new guild
Thank you :)

Xeusx
10-02-2014, 04:38 AM
Awesome, my friend :). Send me a forum message when you come online and i'll hop on if im available :)
Nab, you are getting nabbed too much.

Zylx
10-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Nab, you are getting nabbed too much.
Lol nab, you dont get nabbed enough!

Deadroth
10-02-2014, 01:13 PM

Im on now them :)

Zylx
10-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Im on now them :)
It's great to have you here man :)

Deadroth
10-02-2014, 01:46 PM
I've joined to Family, Real Family. Im honored to be here :) Hope to spend much great time with all of You! :)

Appeltjes
10-02-2014, 02:37 PM
I've joined to Family, Real Family. Im honored to be here :) Hope to spend much great time with all of You! :)

Welcome to our little family ^_^

Clickbangboom
10-02-2014, 02:54 PM

Welcome!
See you in game.

Xeusx
10-03-2014, 04:44 AM
Lol nab, you dont get nabbed enough!
Nabbing you is so good that I want to say "OMG, this guy has been nabbed too much like Sacred! Muahahaha!".

Zylx
10-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Nabbing you is so good that I want to say "OMG, this guy has been nabbed too much like Sacred! Muahahaha!".
But you've been nabbed the most, so that makes you king nab :D

Helicopter
10-04-2014, 06:07 PM
I noticed In-Game yesterday that Xeusx was in this guild. I remember Zylx saying he had that guild since before, so I had to check it out. Awesome Guild, Zylx. I would love to join, but I'm much too inactive to leave the TC family :D Good luck and best wishes for your guild.

ColdBlahd
10-05-2014, 04:13 AM
IGN: Ozzy

Amadorbibidor
10-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Ign: Iuls
Careful, first letter is an "I" not a "L" second is a "L"

Zylx
10-06-2014, 12:45 PM
IGN: Ozzy

Ign: Iuls
Careful, first letter is an "I" not a "L" second is a "L"

A big 'welcome' to you both and thank you both for joining!

Appeltjes
10-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Nobody online:(

Zylx
10-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Nobody online:(
Lol i am

ColdBlahd
10-06-2014, 12:59 PM
A big 'welcome' to you both and thank you both for joining!
Thanks.

Zylx
10-06-2014, 02:14 PM
I noticed In-Game yesterday that Xeusx was in this guild. I remember Zylx saying he had that guild since before, so I had to check it out. Awesome Guild, Zylx. I would love to join, but I'm much too inactive to leave the TC family :D Good luck and best wishes for your guild.

Come back!!!!!! :(

Amadorbibidor
10-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Zylx get ready to invite amadorsmurf. Luls char got deleted.

Appeltjes
10-06-2014, 03:12 PM
New recruirments and future recruirments will soon be updated:).

Updated:D.

Zylx
10-06-2014, 03:23 PM
October 6, 2014: Level Requirement Raised to 25! As of today, recruiters and officers are expected to invite only level 25+ players to the guild. Current members under lvl 25 are allowed to stay, but are expected to reach the next lvl req (30 by Nov 6, 2014). Notable officers are immune to future level requirements. Current members are allowed to bring twinks in lower levels to the guild, but must be approved by me or an officer.

Edited the Recruitment Standards

Appeltjes
10-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Just made a new group for REAL (no idea how it exactly works yet) I think I have invited all of you guys but if I haven't just hit me up with a pm:).

Appeltjes
10-07-2014, 08:40 AM
Countdown timer until halloween party on October 31st, 2014 at 11:00 pm PDT (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20141031T23&p0=234&fg1=9acd79&msg=halloween+party&swk=1) be there or be square! :)

Still 3 weeks and 3 days left guys :D

Deadroth
10-07-2014, 08:46 AM
October 6, 2014: Level Requirement Raised to 25! As of today, recruiters and officers are expected to invite only level 25+ players to the guild. Current members under lvl 25 are allowed to stay, but are expected to reach the next lvl req (30 by Nov 6, 2014). Notable officers are immune to future level requirements. Current members are allowed to bring twinks in lower levels to the guild, but must be approved by me or an officer.[/center]

Edited the Recruitment Standards

Thx for spreading the word Zylx :)

Zylx
10-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Just made a new group for REAL (no idea how it exactly works yet) I think I have invited all of you guys but if I haven't just hit me up with a pm:).

Thank you for creating a group, Appel :)

Appeltjes
10-07-2014, 02:04 PM
R105013105014
Failed :(

Ss with our amazing gm:)

Zylx
10-08-2014, 01:09 AM
R105013105014
Failed :(

Ss with our amazing gm:)

"Amazing" :3

Deadroth
10-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Sig for Zylx is ready :)

Appeltjes
10-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Show it :D

Deadroth
10-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Show it :D

In my thread...

Appeltjes
10-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Looks nice :D

Zylx
10-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Thank you, dead :3

Deadroth
10-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Reversed sig. :)

Clickbangboom
10-10-2014, 08:25 AM
Couple of ideas, let me know what you all think.
First, I think we maybe need some in game announcements about recruitment standards.
Second, what do you all think about adding to the standards, maybe down the road a little yet, but saying some one has to vouch for the person wanting to join or they have to go on a "try out run"?
That's all for now.

Appeltjes
10-10-2014, 08:57 AM
First, I think we maybe need some in game announcements about recruitment standards.
Second, what do you all think about adding to the standards, maybe down the road a little yet, but saying some one has to vouch for the person wanting to join or they have to go on a "try out run"?
That's all for now.

Could work but isn't that more of an elite thing since most normal 25+ maps aren't super challenging:) good idea though.

Zylx
10-10-2014, 09:41 AM
That's all for now.
Those are good ideas. The latter one would probably get implemented after we become a capped guild (if we ever do).

Clickbangboom
10-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Could work but isn't that more of an elite thing since most normal 25+ maps aren't super challenging:) good idea though.

Guess I wasn't thinking of it being so much as a way to see how "good" a player is but to see if they are willing to commit. It could just be like person X says "Hey, can I join your guild?" you say "Sure, just one thing, go on a run with me." They will either say okay, or wont take the time. If they say okay you go on a quick easy run and then invite them at the end, if they say no then perhaps you just weeded out a scammer or at least some one who doesn't want to make any effort.

Just a thought I thought I would throw out. :)

Appeltjes
10-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Guess I wasn't thinking of it being so much as a way to see how "good" a player is but to see if they are willing to commit. It could just be like person X says "Hey, can I join your guild?" you say "Sure, just one thing, go on a run with me." They will either say okay, or wont take the time. If they say okay you go on a quick easy run and then invite them at the end, if they say no then perhaps you just weeded out a scammer or at least some one who doesn't want to make any effort.

Just a thought I thought I would throw out. :)

That is quite true this could actually even work out ^_^

aarrgggggg
10-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Very nice GM and Officers your guild should do well!!!!

Very nice guild, best of luck and regards from CU :)

Zylx
10-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Very nice GM and Officers your guild should do well!!!!

Very nice guild, best of luck and regards from CU :)

snacked
10-11-2014, 12:06 PM
hello there,
i would like to join your guild please
ign: snacked
class: warrior
level: 36
if anyone can add me because i am finding it hard to find officers online to pm in game :)

Deadroth
10-11-2014, 12:08 PM
hello there,
i would like to join your guild please
ign: snacked
class: warrior
level: 36
if anyone can add me because i am finding it hard to find officers online to pm in game :)

Im on now, pm me, Deadroth :)

Amadorbibidor
10-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Love you all

Appeltjes
10-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Love you all

Why are u quitting?:(

Zylx
10-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Love you all

Goodbye Amador! We love you too :)

Good luck in real life!

Zylx
10-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Thinking about creating a contest :)

Need ideas :)

Appeltjes
10-12-2014, 05:11 AM

Trivia orrrrrrrrr uhmmmm idk yet

Xeusx
10-12-2014, 05:19 AM

The highest achievements point contest, muahahaha!

*evil grin*

Zylx
10-12-2014, 10:38 AM
The highest achievements point contest, muahahaha!

*evil grin*

Lol i bet there's a reason behind your suggestion... a very mischievous one too :D

Zylx
10-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Trivia orrrrrrrrr uhmmmm idk yet

I was thinking either a screenshot contest (where you have to take a screenshot at the same place as me), or a halloween costume contest (where you post a pic of a cool vanity combination).

Appeltjes
10-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Going on a school trip to ireland from monday to friday guys:), so I'll be gone for this week.

obee
10-12-2014, 12:09 PM
What level do alts have to be to join? I deleted my alts -.-

Deadroth
10-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Trivia contest!!!! And maybe halloween poem :P Idk

Appeltjes
10-12-2014, 12:27 PM
What level do alts have to be to join? I deleted my alts -.-

Minimum this month is 25 next month will be 30 etc.:)

Eski
10-12-2014, 01:15 PM
Good luck with your guild ! All the best from <Helden Von Heute> :)

Clickbangboom
10-12-2014, 06:27 PM
I was thinking either a screenshot contest (where you have to take a screenshot at the same place as me), or a halloween costume contest (where you post a pic of a cool vanity combination).

I like the screen shot idea. Or maybe timed runs in tombs, could do solo or ppl could form teams (have to take a screen shot of your time for proof).

Xeusx
10-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Aha, a halloween costume contest! I already got one picture, muahahaha!

*evil grin*

Clickbangboom
10-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Going on a school trip to ireland from monday to friday guys:), so I'll be gone for this week.

That's some school trip! :) Have fun, see ya when you get back!

Clickbangboom
10-13-2014, 07:55 AM

Thank you!

Zylx
10-13-2014, 09:23 PM

Have fun man! See you when you get back! :D

Zylx
10-13-2014, 09:25 PM

Clickbangboom
10-15-2014, 11:35 AM
So how is the contest planning coming Zylx? Come up with any good ides yet?

I must be the early bird of this guild... I'm usually in game in the morning and it seems like no one else ever is...

Any ways.... hope you all have a good day and see you in game!

Zylx
10-15-2014, 11:39 AM
So how is the contest planning coming Zylx? Come up with any good ides yet?

I must be the early bird of this guild... I'm usually in game in the morning and it seems like no one else ever is...

Any ways.... hope you all have a good day and see you in game!
It's coming along :). Im waiting for the Halloween Event to hit before i kick up the contest.

Deadroth
10-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Guild gets stronger and stronger, proud to see it on my own eyes :) It was marvelous idea to spend some time here :)

Zylx
10-17-2014, 01:08 PM
Guild gets stronger and stronger, proud to see it on my own eyes :) It was marvelous idea to spend some time here :)
Im glad you had an awesome time in Real! :D

Appeltjes
10-17-2014, 03:57 PM
Hey guys just got home (had a great time):).

Zylx
10-17-2014, 05:37 PM
Hey guys just got home (had a great time):).
Welcome back! :D

Zylx
10-17-2014, 11:09 PM
I'm planning an awesome halloween event for you guys! :D

snacked
10-18-2014, 12:53 AM
Looking forward to it. :)

Appeltjes
10-18-2014, 03:51 AM

U better make that promise go true =D

Clickbangboom
10-20-2014, 08:11 AM

Looking forward to it!

Appeltjes
10-22-2014, 10:10 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180177-Arcane-Legends-Amazon-Launch!

No elixirs or ahnks included

Zylx
10-22-2014, 10:16 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180177-Arcane-Legends-Amazon-Launch!

Yeah i didnt get any either

Clickbangboom
10-22-2014, 10:23 AM

Same here.

Zylx
10-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Hallowreal Scavenger Hunt

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=182480

Zylx
10-23-2014, 09:06 PM
Hey guys!

Im making free guild sigs for all officers, and for a limited time: recruiters!

Pvpftw:
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/23/a94941827de82cc80d27efb51cf74977.jpg

Hope you like it Appel!

More coming! :D

Zylx
10-23-2014, 09:29 PM
Typhoid:

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/23/2fba46bfc7f7162e4d79858ba1935659.jpg

Hope you like it Ty!

Zylx
10-23-2014, 09:32 PM
If any other officers/recruiters want free sigs, lemme know!

(I dont take requests for things to be included, so you get what you get!)
:)

Appeltjes
10-24-2014, 04:46 AM
Hey guys!

Im making free guild sigs for all officers, and for a limited time: recruiters!

Pvpftw:
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/23/a94941827de82cc80d27efb51cf74977.jpg

Hope you like it Appel!

More coming! :D

O.o ty prynce or zyl however i should call u now :p

Clickbangboom
10-24-2014, 08:29 AM
If any other officers/recruiters want free sigs, lemme know!

(I dont take requests for things to be included, so you get what you get!)
:)

Nice! I'll take one!
Thanks!

Zylx
10-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Nice! I'll take one!
Thanks!
Hope you like it! :)

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/24/714c7605d790ccbc63df06fbc946aaf9.jpg

Clickbangboom
10-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Hope you like it! :)

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/24/714c7605d790ccbc63df06fbc946aaf9.jpg

Looks great!
Thanks!

Zylx
10-24-2014, 11:35 AM
Looks great!
Thanks!
Glad you like it! And you're welcome :)

Clickbangboom
10-28-2014, 09:52 PM
Hey all, in case you missed the news our awesome GM, Zylx, has decided to retire from AL!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?183298-Tribute-To-Everyone-My-Final-Days
So be sure to say goodbye before he has a forum ban go in effect (At his request).

On behalf of <Real>
Wishing you the best! We will miss you!

Stay <Real>

Zylx
10-29-2014, 01:46 AM
Hey all, in case you missed the news our awesome GM, Zylx, has decided to retire from AL!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?183298-Tribute-To-Everyone-My-Final-Days
So be sure to say goodbye before he has a forum ban go in effect (At his request).

On behalf of <Real>
Wishing you the best! We will miss you!

Stay <Real>

Thank you, boom! I'll miss you all too!

Im looking for someone to step up and run the guild once i'm gone! Someone who'll take great care of you all!

Appeltjes
10-29-2014, 09:35 AM
Halloween party timer :)and also zyl's goodbye:(
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141031T23&p0=234&fg1=9acd79&fg2=99dbd4&msg=Halloween+Party&swk=1

Clickbangboom
10-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Halloween party timer :)and also zyl's goodbye:(
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141031T23&p0=234&fg1=9acd79&fg2=99dbd4&msg=Halloween+Party&swk=1
Party! :banana:

I don't know if I will make it to the party... that's like 1 am for me...

Appeltjes
10-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Party! :banana:

I don't know if I will make it to the party... that's like 1 am for me...

For me it's 7 in the morning on saturday so I think I'll make it :)

Xeusx
10-30-2014, 02:43 AM
I'm still with you guys :)

Zylx
11-01-2014, 01:55 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/31/5dee6603bae561c6c06a0194740ca8d1.jpg

Bye, guys!

Appeltjes
11-01-2014, 01:56 AM

Bye, guys!

Goodbye Zyl!:(
The best of luck:).

snacked
11-01-2014, 03:25 AM
Bye zylx and gl
P.s: sorry for my short stay wifi problems :(

ClumsyCactus
11-01-2014, 08:17 AM

Bye, guys!
Still mad I couldnt make it >.<

Clickbangboom
11-01-2014, 02:13 PM

Bye, guys!

Bye zylx!

Clickbangboom
11-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Had fun last night guys! Thanks for the laughs
Check out Grimm... Lol

Clickbangboom
11-03-2014, 08:39 AM
So whats the plan here guys?
Snacked, your GM now right?
I see Zylx (Prynce) is officially banned, so can you, Snacked, take over OP?
Well, see ya all In Game.