PDA

View Full Version : abaddon... DAMAGE!

Ihateppl
09-25-2014, 08:10 PM
So I just got abaddon on my LV 6 think, and I am loving it, except one little problem with the aa, it does absolutely nothing spectacular. It says "does damage, then chance to do little bits of damage over time." nothing else. @.@ I just spent 250 platinum on a pet, it looks cool, it has good stats, but it's aa has so much to be desired... Maybe I'm missing something, but I think sts really should add something to it, maybe a damage buff, or a stun. But something that makes me say " wow, I'm glad I got this", not, "oh boy, little bits of damage!..."

obee
09-25-2014, 08:19 PM
Abbadon sucks. Nothing more nothing less. You don't need the movement speed, the dmg is the only good thing. The armor doesn't really do anything, and the same for the rest

Zeus
09-25-2014, 08:34 PM
Abaddon is quite effective, actually.

At lower levels, the insane armor boost makes a huge difference - especially on tanks. At lower levels, it can be more effective than a Samael.

Additionally, Abaddon has a gnarly passive that will help a player chop through enemies more efficiently.

Schnitzel
09-25-2014, 08:39 PM
Abaddon is quite effective, actually.

At lower levels, the insane armor boost makes a huge difference - especially on tanks. At lower levels, it can be more effective than a Samael.

Additionally, Abaddon has a gnarly passive that will help a player chop through enemies more efficiently.

It also has a xp bonus (I think...)

Zeus
09-25-2014, 08:44 PM
It also has a xp bonus (I think...)

That as well, but that boost is only useful for leveling - so I did not touch upon it.

Ihateppl
09-25-2014, 11:01 PM
The passive is nice, but it's missing something, maybe sts needs to make more mythic pets seeing as there are twice as many arcane pets as there are mythic.

Idly
09-26-2014, 02:41 AM
As a mage abaddon is my new best friend in twink pvp (that armor is a lifesaver) the aa damage isn't too bad and as he's only mythic and not arcane I think hes very good as he is.

Hellcookie
09-26-2014, 03:17 AM
Abaddon isnt rare anymore, so it shouldnt be buff, bcoz now all ppl have abaddon.. I had Aba before and find it uncool that sts brought it back.

Kakashis
09-26-2014, 06:13 AM
I thought about getting abaddon for my level 9 tank twink. Still thinking about it as you literally lose 330 hp as compared to dova bear. 330hp vs 110 armor hmmmm

Xorrior
09-26-2014, 06:38 AM
I have Abaddon, it's awesome in normal maps once fully levelled. It's AoE range is massive and knocks back enemies a little while causing damage 15%. It's passive slowly grinds away at the enemy, and if others in party also using debuff pets, you'll see the benefit. It's not an outrageous pet by itself but works well with others. The speed boost and XP gain is cool when levelling. In tombs it's AA is very effective, I always use this pet in WT4, KT4, KM3 and Hauntlet.

What I personally like about this pet for a tank, that it just goes and attacks, not sit back in the distance and spit silly balls like other pets. In the old arena I used to get it to stalk and hunt Stahl and just continually hack him, while I catch up on him zooming around the arena. I also would unleash him on the spider boss Mother in the arena too, he would just carry on hacking away and debuff.

For twinks it's an excellent pet.

General info L41 :-

Of course it prob could do with a killer touch like panic or stun, that would make it totally awesome :) and a must have pet.

Dex Scene
09-26-2014, 06:42 AM
Its an op pet for twinks. Ill get my twink one aba asap

Ihateppl
09-26-2014, 11:59 AM
Its an op pet for twinks. Ill get my twink one aba asap

what is level is your twink dex? The passive for aba at lv 6 is a little weak.

Dex Scene
09-26-2014, 12:08 PM
what is level is your twink dex? The passive for aba at lv 6 is a little weak.
Me is 12. I can't buy aba as I am unable to buy plats! Iam contacting supports already!

Ihateppl
09-26-2014, 12:14 PM
ohhh, red legion or god army?

Dex Scene
09-26-2014, 12:20 PM
ohhh, red legion or god army?
I was in red legion! But i was 10. I quited that toon (leveled that up). Starting a new. Yet to join a guild

Jirikjurasek
09-26-2014, 02:10 PM
How much dmg Abaddons AA get on 40 lvl?

Flipmodez
09-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Abaddon is like little bear.. And abaddon is good for lowlevel twink with 3heals built.:eagerness:

Serancha
09-26-2014, 08:20 PM
Abbadon sucks. Nothing more nothing less. You don't need the movement speed, the dmg is the only good thing. The armor doesn't really do anything, and the same for the rest

That is possibly the most incorrect statement I have ever read in this forum. Abaddon is one of the top pets in the game.

Ihateppl
09-27-2014, 12:18 PM
I play a mage at lv 6, the armor lets me actually survive crit shots from rogues, LIKE A BOSS.

toxorto
09-27-2014, 12:41 PM
Abaddon is awesome!!!!!
Abaddon is better then dova for twinks!!!
The armor is more effectively then the hp who dova gives!!
And now about the aa.. @ihateppl did you tried even once Abaddons aa in pve? He is poisoning the mobs and it does damage over time if I am not mistaken it does 5 ticks causing some dmg who depends on the pets level...
It works just like the rogues skill who is poisoning the target its Called "noxious bolt? " (i am not sure if the skill is called like that :P)...
And ik in the description it says "has a chance to deal damage over time" but in 6 tries it works 4 times for me...
I am using Abaddon on my lvl 15 twink... and hes aa is very noticeable in wt4 my Abaddon is killing a lot of mobs with hes AA ! You should try it...
Abaddon is my small s&s on wt4 :P

:banana:

Haligali
09-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Abaddon was op twink pet, but little bear is just as good if not better now.

Ihateppl
09-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Abaddon was op twink pet, but little bear is just as good if not better now.

Well, looks like I wasted 250 plat, I had 2 little bear eggs..... then i sold them.

toxorto
09-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Well, looks like I wasted 250 plat, I had 2 little bear eggs..... then i sold them.
I don't think little bear is better then Abaddon...

Dex Scene
09-29-2014, 07:37 AM
Abaddon aa is not that great i agree.. i opened one for my twink. Sold other eggs. Armor and dmg r great and one or its best. Passive is okay at level 10. AA is idk

Dex Scene
09-29-2014, 07:38 AM
Oh and little bear AA and passive is better at pvp. Idk if iam missing something.

Zydrem
09-29-2014, 03:32 PM
You didn't waste your plat, abaddon is definitely better than little bear.