PDA

View Full Version : Best Pet for PvE Mage that 300 Plat can buy?

borix
09-26-2014, 03:05 AM
Like the title says: What is the best pet for a PvE mage that can be bought with 300 Plat?

I know there are lots of 'What is best pet for Mage?' topics but I really need to know which ones can be best bought with Plat - I do have some gold but when a pet costs more than say 1mil then it is out of my range. However I do have 300 plat to spend so which one would you buy?

Even if it is not being sold right now then I do not mind to wait a bit.
And now Abaddon is for sale so is that any good for a Mage?

Thanks.

Instanthumor
09-26-2014, 03:43 AM
I wouldn't waste Platinum for a pet.

borix
09-26-2014, 04:18 AM
I wouldn't waste Platinum for a pet.

You're not making it any easier for me. LOL But OK it is also a valid opinion.

I used about 200 plat to open locks when there was this issue and we got plat and locs refunded. I found opening locs very disappointing so I won't do that again very soon. Somehow I got more refunded then I spend and now I have 300.

So what would you spend it on?

(Still would like to see other opinions on the pets plz).

Bigboyblue
09-26-2014, 06:34 AM
I used Clyde a lot. He was the only plat pet I purchased and I can say I wasn't disappointed. I have Sam now so Clyde doesn't see the field but he was good for me for a long time.

wassap007
09-26-2014, 06:53 AM
orion is good , wrathjaw too ,ethyl, but those could be brought wif gold , juz suggesting

alexdroog
09-26-2014, 07:32 AM
Grimm in probably 4 weeks

borix
09-26-2014, 09:42 AM
Maybe should have said I have all the fairly cheaper pets already - so I do have orion, wrathjaw and ethyl.

I heard Grimm before so I will check him out if he gets available. Also Slag but I'm not sure if this is a good PvE pet or if he can even be bought with plat.

Otherwise I might just check auction and see if I can buy a good pet to convert it to gold. Or see if i can use it well in some future event.

Thx all.

Ticklish
09-26-2014, 10:29 AM
Slag is definitely a good pve pet. U can buy abbadon and sell that in order to gain gold to buy slag :)

TheArcaneWolf
09-26-2014, 06:19 PM
Get Colton. It has good mana regen, an intelligence boost, and damage.

mmaachilles211
09-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Slag is definitely a good pve pet. U can buy abbadon and sell that in order to gain gold to buy slag :)
This...slag is prolly the best all around pet for a mage (wo regards to the really high end arcane pets that I don't have) for pve or pvp. I've had Slag since he came out the first time and trust me he does not disappoint

borix
09-29-2014, 06:47 AM

I got Abbadon and put the egg in stash. Now I wait for a bit to see if the price moves a bit closer to that of Slag then make my move.
Thx all.