PDA

View Full Version : Devs !!!

Zipponator
01-28-2011, 08:12 PM
I dont know if im the odd one out but i really hate the mages hairstyle. It just angers me! So i was wondering , like you did with the faces , can you also make a variety of hairstyles ( at least for the mage since that one looks quite ... Boring.. And girly. Hehehe. This would be cool if this happened ! Thx. :) P.s This may seem insignificant but if its not much of a hassle it will be worthwhile .

Conradin
01-28-2011, 08:27 PM
Dude- mages are girls- get over it. But I would be cook for a bit more customizarion. Man u couldnt have survived the old days. The armor looked te same, the ways only a default char look for each class. Mages had huge heads, birds walked like they were drunk and tear was one towne.

Zipponator
01-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Thats why i said dont fuss over it much, i was just wondering. ok!!!

Kossi
01-28-2011, 08:50 PM
i feel the same way about mages eyes

those little green eye...

i cant stand it!

Corpser
01-28-2011, 09:26 PM
I hate being a girl lol make a new face (male) lol

Pharcyde
01-29-2011, 02:15 PM
I hate wearing my droid antennae's because I hate the mage hair...

1.) Its tied up like chopstick style..
2.) Its brown.. My face is blue, my armor is black, my antennae is red... Brown just fits nowhere in there.
3.) It looks Diiiirrrtttyyy!! Do Enchantress's take showers?
4.) Parts of the hair stick out with certain helmets.

How can you look like a badass when your hair suggests your a 8 year old white girl pretending to be a Asian princess?

http://costumesinfinity.info/shop/admin/modules/3rdparty/G7Cart_Watermark/image.php?productId=6589

Zipponator
01-29-2011, 10:53 PM
Hehehhehe exactly!