PDA

View Full Version : Free Respec & Free Faces

Altaïr Rik Strife Ezio
09-26-2014, 08:38 AM
Been hearing a lot about this in-game. Is this really happening? Because from what I hear, there was Free respec in the game once upon a time unless STS made it chargeable.

Also, this will reduce the number of Plat farmers using TrialPay to farm plats although it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Plasmabreath
09-26-2014, 08:43 AM
I would also like to hear about this... My Rhino needs a dex respec and trialpay is not working

watermelon
09-26-2014, 11:07 AM
+1 to this! Also free page customizing would be awesome!

Cavoc
09-26-2014, 11:34 AM
Been hearing a lot about this in-game. Is this really happening? Because from what I hear, there was Free respec in the game once upon a time unless STS made it chargeable.

Also, this will reduce the number of Plat farmers using TrialPay to farm plats although it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Free respecs were available for about a month after The bsm nerf. Other than that I haven't seen it again.
But it was awesome!

bosstinytitan
09-27-2014, 01:19 AM
Lets farm trialplay. After 8 hours of endless grinding, I got 4 plat!!!!

Mister Smith
09-27-2014, 01:20 AM
Lets farm trialplay. After 8 hours of endless grinding, I got 4 plat!!!!
LOL

Altaïr Rik Strife Ezio
09-27-2014, 02:00 AM
Lets support this, so the devs acknowledge our request! And yeah Free page customization too! After all PL is free to play, so these should be made free, since these are basic necessities. Its not like people are asking for free thrashers lol.

KingFu
09-27-2014, 02:18 AM
Free respecs were available for about a month after The bsm nerf. Other than that I haven't seen it again.
But it was awesome!

There have been several free respec weekends in the past, usually after PvP rebalances and changes to skills.

Soulcentral
09-27-2014, 04:58 AM
There have been several free respec weekends in the past, usually after PvP rebalances and changes to skills.

IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2ecq2dl.jpg[/IMG

I know where you live KingFu