PDA

View Full Version : what decides if someone can revenge attack?

mlb2005
09-26-2014, 09:39 AM
I'm curious to how revenge is decided when someone attacks you. If someone attacks you with one troop to drop trophies and takes nothing you can revenge them. If someone gets one star and takes over 100k each you don't get a revenge attack? Seems odd.

Maximus D
09-26-2014, 09:44 AM
I dont think its base on the stars they get.

But I know that when you attack someone on PVP he can revenge, but when he gets his revenge on you, than there are no revenge.... So basicly the guy that took 100k from use migth have been using his revenge!

Only thing im not sure about is if I have a revenge on player xyz, but I find him in PVP and attack him can I still revenge on him?

mlb2005
09-26-2014, 10:16 AM
Oh good call. He probably used revenge on me. I didn't recall attacking his base but I did a lot of attacking over the instatroop weekend. Thanks.

L0ve
09-27-2014, 03:50 AM
Only thing im not sure about is if I have a revenge on player xyz, but I find him in PVP and attack him can I still revenge on him?

no. the revenge button will be gone.

Rosybuds
10-05-2014, 05:47 AM
I dont See the point in this at all ? Why if someone Attacks me takes 100k of each but its Says I win, Like What did I win !!! And I cant revenge even if the same person has dont this twice, And No I have not ever attacked them before So whats the point ? Their is None, If someone take's at least 100k or more and leaves before they get a win I think you should be able too take Revenge, Why Would anyone want Revenge on anyone Dropping Trophys & not taking any gold or mana !! Don't make Sense too me at all..

Milan Lame Man
10-06-2014, 09:05 PM
I'm pretty sure you can revenge on a trophy dropper. At least it was a few days ago.

Szangheili
10-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Revenge only works once on the person who attacked you .. I'm sure if they attack again over the course of a certain time period it'll work again ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosybuds
10-10-2014, 02:12 AM
I'm pretty sure you can revenge on a trophy dropper. At least it was a few days ago.

Yea you can, I meant I dont see the point in taking Revenge on someone just dropping trophys its not as if they took any Gold or Mana from you, I certainley would'nt Revenge someone for that Allthough i got attacked tonight by someone who I used just too drop some of my trophys lol I guess some Folk Take That as An Attack After All lol .... :rolleyes:

anduan
04-25-2015, 03:20 PM
In my opinion I think if someone attack you and gain trophies he will be far from your range of trophies, for example 2 players has 100 trophies each, that's same status, so one of them won 20 trophies from the other so that's 120 on winner and 80 to the other. And maybe the 120 player attack again and win another 15 trophies... is a player with 135 trophies that enter in a range of 120/140 players with that amount of trophies, so the Revenge part won't work in the other player cause he got only 80 trophies, well that's what I understand and lol just replying this cause I wanna see if there still active players, have fun =)