PDA

View Full Version : Can i get a team of lvl 45's-50's to power lvl me for free?

Cake
01-28-2011, 09:48 PM
if you can help plz add lazertec. i know about reported and his "free power leveling service" but i dont want to give the ppl power lvling me my drops. ty in advance

Arterra
01-28-2011, 09:51 PM
what you need is

http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/media/246/A-Teamwallpaper.jpg

ps those drops you get in plasma pyramid are just not worth it anyway.

Junside
01-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Mr. T grows increasingly repulsive to me.

Back on topic.

Go do the power leveling service. Give them your drops. They're crap. If you happen to get a good drop... honestly, what can they do? It's not a PL official thing. They should just let you keep it. I mean, I power level people sometimes for free, and they got rift drops right in front of me. Only felt bad for a mere second.

Lesrider
01-28-2011, 10:31 PM
How come every thread you create is about asking for something?
Ever think of contributing something besides personal requests to this forum?

Kujen
01-28-2011, 10:53 PM
Another power-leveling thread wow, why can't y'all just play the game and join groups of your own level? Why do so many people expect others to do their leveling for them? Just play the game, it's a lot more enjoyable that way.

Tsarra
01-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Another power-leveling thread wow, why can't y'all just play the game and join groups of your own level? Why do so many people expect others to do their leveling for them? Just play the game, it's a lot more enjoyable that way.

Am I allowed to give out +1's yet? Because this deserves one.

Arterra
01-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Am I allowed to give out +1's yet? Because this deserves one.

nah, too common a thing to say. i decided that instead of answering normally, i would use a funny backdrop to steer discussion against him. we all imply the same thing...

POWERELEVING is not good. not even on alts IMO

Physiologic
01-29-2011, 12:06 AM
I'm getting tired of these "please help me powerlevel" threads.

Powerleveling aka leeching has always destroyed MMOs. The psychology behind this is that people who work for their levels tend to cherish their characters more, and thus ultimately play longer than those who just leeched levels. I've seen this plenty before, leechers always end up quitting early (oh I got 3 lv 50 characters done in a day, so no big loss if I quit). Placing time and energy and effort into your characters allows you to not take your characters for granted.

If you don't understand this, then place it in a real life scenario. What would you cherish more - a $25,000 car than your parents decided to just buy you, or a $25,000 car that you saved up a large amount of your paychecks (months worth) to afford? You worked hard for your car and you made sacrifices for it - time, money, energy, effort. Now apply it in a microscale - essentially the same thing (albeit the money).

giayuan
01-29-2011, 12:18 AM
Ohhhh so THIS is the thread! I found it! ;D