View Full Version : Abaddon Eggs

SacredKnight
09-26-2014, 10:21 PM
Ok, so Abaddon has been out for a while now and he has stayed in the CS for 1.04mil and I actually haven't seen people saying "Selling Abaddon" in the streets so I was wondering...Who else thinks pretty much everyone who can buy one is hoarding them? Because I do ^_^

tankk
09-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Im hoardiNg 1

But yeah never see people shouting out selling abadon or somethin

SacredKnight
09-26-2014, 10:37 PM
Im hoardiNg 1

But yeah never see people shouting out selling abadon or somethin

Hahha, yup. Do you know anyone who is actually selling an egg? I want to trade BROS +9str for one :/

uunknownn
09-26-2014, 10:42 PM
The truth is only few plat spenders bought Abadon eggs since plat farming is done;) remember slag?? 1st day cs flooded of slag for 300-400k lol..

spimeslam
09-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Here is my input and opinion. Regardless if plat farming is dead there are people who spend thousands of dollars just to open locked and most of the time don't get arcane so they buy more plat/locked. Abaddon unlike locked isn't a risk its guaranteed profit. I believe because of abaddon being the elusive pet it is, loads of people bought plat out right and are hoarding them so prices wont ever reach too high before somebody figures its time to sell (example. Life shards at aucton right now do this) which will keep prices lower than previous abaddon eggs at auc. This pet will be purchasable again so don't expect prices to go too crazy. The farther you get from last time of abaddon sale... the closer you get to another... so at some point people are going to sell em for whatever they can get with another sale on the horizon. Expect prices to rise but it wont be like breezaga egg (by far the rarest pet to date). If you plan to make killer profit from abaddon eggs just sit on them for about half a year and then sell them all.

Gensin
09-27-2014, 12:05 AM
Since all of you guys ar hoarding, I wont hoard because that egg price is gonna take long to rise so, gg.

Idly
09-27-2014, 02:42 AM
I think that yes some people are hoarding but more have been opening abaddon. He's not been available since xmas locked event and many people have been begging for his return for quite some time. I opened on 4 of my characters and the plat-gold conversion rate for a seller by far outweighs any other item ingame right now. Inevitably some will hoard but all it takes is for the cs the run dry and people not to rush undercut and the price becomes what the seller wants. It didn't take slag long to reach 1m+ and that was with all the plat farmers. I think there are a lot less abaddon eggs therefore they will retain a degree of rarity compared to other mythic egg sales. Not only that they are very desirable! Who knows what the price will be in 1-2 weaks but ill wager an abaddon egg that it will not be any less than current cs prices xD

SacredKnight
09-27-2014, 02:47 AM
The thing is though, because of all of this I can't get an egg myself. ^_^

1) CS ain't flooded
2) Got no plat
3) Any chance of Free plat no matter how small is gone

Dex_addict
09-27-2014, 03:58 AM
I think that yes some people are hoarding but more have been opening abaddon. He's not been available since xmas locked event and many people have been begging for his return for quite some time. I opened on 4 of my characters and the plat-gold conversion rate for a seller by far outweighs any other item ingame right now. Inevitably some will hoard but all it takes is for the cs the run dry and people not to rush undercut and the price becomes what the seller wants. It didn't take slag long to reach 1m+ and that was with all the plat farmers. I think there are a lot less abaddon eggs therefore they will retain a degree of rarity compared to other mythic egg sales. Not only that they are very desirable! Who knows what the price will be in 1-2 weaks but ill wager an abaddon egg that it will not be any less than current cs prices xD

Agreed, Abaddon has always been one of the most sought after mythic eggs so most probably are buying to open, I remember buying it last year for 2million and at the time the cheapest was 4 mil! I don't think it will necessarily hit that price again...but I agree with holding for maybe 4-6 months depending on cs activity while closely watching the market, there probably are quite a few ppl stashing. Stashing anything is always going to be a risk but personally in this case I think keeping one or two Abaddon eggs to one side is not a bad idea.
Good luck on the hunt for your Abaddon egg Sacred, I hope u can find a good deal, still a chance that cs prices will drop before the weekend is out ;)

Chrisaetoshawker
09-27-2014, 04:02 AM
I only need one.

Appeltjes
09-27-2014, 04:23 AM
No free plat, no plat farming so now all these eggs will be like 1mill+ :(

wassap007
09-27-2014, 06:28 AM
ppl like to hoard them, u cant do anything about it... sell them when u feel like it or open it for urself :)

should not complain too much on this its more personal choice to hoard dun force them xDD

Soulcentral
09-27-2014, 07:32 AM
Teach me how to hoard.:eagerness:

Idly
09-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Teach me how to hoard.:eagerness:

Buy something. .. dont sell it until price increases o.0

Ebezaanec
09-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Look at Grimm. It took almost a whole year to get to borderline 2m.

Yes, it was available during Halloween event longer than Abaddon will be this time. But, Abaddon has been around longer and has been released multiple times. It's value will never reach the same peak.

While it may be a guaranteed profit, I doubt it will be a surefire investment.

Appeltjes
09-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Look at Grimm. It took almost a whole year to get to borderline 2m.

Yes, it was available during Halloween event longer than Abaddon will be this time. But, Abaddon has been around longer and has been released multiple times. It's value will never reach the same peak.

While it may be a guaranteed profit, I doubt it will be a surefire investment.

It will reach 2mill i think cause now the plat farmers are gone

Kakashis
09-27-2014, 12:06 PM
The truth is that there are always hoarders, but with this pet, many actually want to hatch as well. I was reluctant to open on my 9 twink since you lose so much hp compared to dova. But you know what? The extra 110 armor is truly OP. It reduces the damage on every shot such that the less hp actually feels like I gained much more health. Also the speed boost factor allows you to escape extreme ganging/kill runners and the AA is much more useful in clashes. All in all he's a missing link pet that's changes the rules at low levels.

If you use him in elite, he'll also make mobs debuffed a little making it easier and faster to kill. New level cap? XP boost!

Definately worth having this pet for all levels. Since it's a desired pet, price is higher and also with all the plat farmers gone, many would rather open 100 locked than to sell 6 abaddon for 6m.

Candylicks
09-27-2014, 12:34 PM
You gotta hoard to make decent gold off them..