PDA

View Full Version : I feel regret for plat items......

Beanmachine
01-29-2011, 12:17 AM
When i buy something with plat like in store items and vanity and faces etc. I feel that the item loses alot of its value since is worth 0 gold.

SUGGESTIONS:
Faces: Ablility to keep them and swap with any others you buy, or original but still keep the ones we bought.
In store items: Maybe if we were allowed to make a trade with another item thats worth equal or less than the item once a month(approx)

Otukura
01-29-2011, 12:50 AM
That would work for me... what's really getting to me right now is I got a dark elf face and the crimson bird like 2 hours before the announcement of the changing of prices... driving me nuts!

Lesrider
01-29-2011, 12:52 AM
That would work for me... what's really getting to me right now is I got a dark elf face and the crimson bird like 2 hours before the announcement of the changing of prices... driving me nuts!

Yeah I bought mine not long ago, too, while I'm not even playing lol. I was waiting for new content and decided to use some free plat on those faces. Wish I had waited, it'd have been half-price. But they kept the prices intact for so long, I never imagined they'd lower them.

JackDonkey
01-29-2011, 01:14 AM
Well aren't we playing the game for free. They need to make the money from it some how...

regie831
01-29-2011, 02:53 AM
I've changed faces on my bear about 3 times, so using about 50 plat on just those seems not worth it and yeah it would be great to keep the ones you've already bought.

Beanmachine
01-29-2011, 03:17 AM
I think most of us would agree that keeping the faces we bought is the best option:)
But we can get in store pinks for 5 plat when as the packs cost 30-35 plat each, is it worth it? I havnt got any so far.
Also will auction slot prices go down....?!? If not then im gonna do it the old fashion way of selling things in town;)

Pharcyde
01-29-2011, 02:08 PM
I hate how everything is now 5-10 platinum. Oh i was really really mad when dungeon packs came out. To get everything you needed, it was 75 plat. I spent like 115 plat for the basic dungeons. Like 150 for everything.