PDA

View Full Version : sts has time limit to recover deleted char ?

Benworushi
09-27-2014, 03:43 AM
i wonder if time over 1month ,then cant recover deleted char ?

Chrisaetoshawker
09-27-2014, 03:59 AM
You can, just login here and send a ticket

Commanderkeen
09-27-2014, 05:31 AM
A month later? Never heard of them recovering a deleted toon from that long ago. Most cases I've heard has been 1-3 days later.

Hilyana
09-27-2014, 05:38 AM
I had deleted a character and forgot to transfer my gold before deleting it... I asked for a recovery from STS support 2 months after that, and they did it without any problem, so I assume there's no time limit or if there's one, it's more than 2 months... Just send them an email, I'm sure they will recover it. Hope this helped :)

Magegrimm
09-27-2014, 07:19 AM
Can you post the link to contact support please

Soulcentral
09-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Google
Arcane Legends Support and find the related site. They have data in the Arcane legends database computer storage stuff thing and they can retrieve it. Other shave said they have gotton their character or account back by politely asking. Try it out!

Soulcentral
09-27-2014, 07:24 AM
Login or register and send them the message. http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Magegrimm
09-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Login or register and send them the
message. http://support.spacetimestudios.com
I already tried but it doesn't let me...
I logged in with facebook account and I explained all I named the subject and it says "Your email has not been posted" what's that supposed to mean?

Benworushi
09-27-2014, 09:17 PM
I had deleted a character and forgot to transfer my gold before deleting it... I asked for a recovery from STS support 2 months after that, and they did it without any problem, so I assume there's no time limit or if there's one, it's more than 2 months... Just send them an email, I'm sure they will recover it. Hope this helped :)
ty information very much ...(^_^)

Benworushi
09-27-2014, 09:18 PM

I already tried but it doesn't let me...
I logged in with facebook account and I explained all I named the subject and it says "Your email has not been posted" what's that supposed to mean?

u need post ur email acc to them i guess

Zylx
09-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Send an email to support@spacetimestudios and inform them of the situation