PDA

View Full Version : Sir Sellsalot (Spendsalots alter ego)

Hail
09-27-2014, 08:02 AM
So i been hearing some people complain about not being happy with the 10m vanity in game and I thought of the idea of Sir Sellsalot. Here you can sell the gold vanitys only purchasable at Sir Spendsalots shop. I think this will be beneficial for people who own the vanity however 'get over' it and want their gold back and for the people that dont - well it doesnt affect them in anyway xD. I personally own the vanity set on my warrior twink and I love it but some people seemed to either think its ugly after giving in temptation to buy it or need their gold back for something. Of course there would need to be setbacks like losing the titles - or not whatever seems better. You could even get new titles like 'Sold Gold' xD. (I thought and typed this up within 5minutes so my creativity hasnt been put to the best of its ability haha).

Just a suggestion for all those "Gold Diggers", people that are "Made of Money" and others made of "Solid Gold" xD :banana:

Candylicks
09-27-2014, 09:17 AM
Then everyone would buy the vanity right away for the title, then sell back... Kind of defeats the point of this gold sink vanity.

Hail
09-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Then everyone would buy the vanity right away for the title, then sell back... Kind of defeats the point of this gold sink vanity.

If its sold then the title could be removed to stop this from happening.

Amadorbibidor
09-27-2014, 09:53 AM
I think you know we have a big problem with gold sink... The fact that it's non-treadable helps game to get back to normal. If 10 of those vanities are bought daily then a huge gold sink was made, 100 mil off the game helps a lot. I definetly understand you don't like anymore this vanities but you should thinked better before bought it... There are 2-4 mil vanities that look coolish too and are treadable, i fell bad you can't restore your gold. But it helps a lot AL so I kinda don't fell this upgrade would be necessary..

Cheers ;)

Hail
09-27-2014, 10:25 AM
I think you know we have a big problem with gold sink... The fact that it's non-treadable helps game to get back to normal. If 10 of those vanities are bought daily then a huge gold sink was made, 100 mil off the game helps a lot. I definetly understand you don't like anymore this vanities but you should thinked better before bought it... There are 2-4 mil vanities that look coolish too and are treadable, i fell bad you can't restore your gold. But it helps a lot AL so I kinda don't fell this upgrade would be necessary..

Cheers ;)

lol I love the vanity, just overheard (not stalking xD) a couple of people complaining and it was kinda annoying but then this idea sprang into my head and it would be preetty cool if an idea of mine was implemented haha. Also i find sir sellsalot to be quite catchy xD

Amadorbibidor
09-27-2014, 10:36 AM
lol I love the vanity, just overheard (not stalking xD) a couple of people complaining and it was kinda annoying but then this idea sprang into my head and it would be preetty cool if an idea of mine was implemented haha. Also i find sir sellsalot to be quite catchy xD

Hahahah. Try to implement something that helps begginers to get gold too. Now that locks are extremely low, it's not a decent way to make gold anymore so lvl 25 guys can't get gold, only from quests lol.

Hail
09-27-2014, 10:51 AM
Hahahah. Try to implement something that helps begginers to get gold too. Now that locks are extremely low, it's not a decent way to make gold anymore so lvl 25 guys can't get gold, only from quests lol.

1% of Sir Sellsalots income goes to new players! haha jk jk

Ebezaanec
09-27-2014, 11:19 AM

They bought it, knowing well that it would not be tradable nor refundable. All I can say is: Control your impulses.

ColdBlahd
10-01-2014, 02:12 PM
So i been hearing some people complain about not being happy with the 10m vanity in game and I thought of the idea of Sir Sellsalot. Here you can sell the gold vanitys only purchasable at Sir Spendsalots shop. I think this will be beneficial for people who own the vanity however 'get over' it and want their gold back and for the people that dont - well it doesnt affect them in anyway xD. I personally own the vanity set on my warrior twink and I love it but some people seemed to either think its ugly after giving in temptation to buy it or need their gold back for something. Of course there would need to be setbacks like losing the titles - or not whatever seems better. You could even get new titles like 'Sold Gold' xD. (I thought and typed this up within 5minutes so my creativity hasnt been put to the best of its ability haha).

Just a suggestion for all those "Gold Diggers", people that are "Made of Money" and others made of "Solid Gold" xD :banana:
I like this idea.

Algorhythm
10-01-2014, 03:48 PM
If you have 10mil it givrs the title of solid gold regardless of having the vanity or not. Idk why title should be removed

Raselph
10-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Lols yall are forgetting 1 thing
sir spendaslot is the richest player of al

fiftyonecents
10-02-2014, 01:38 AM
I say keep it the way it is for this helps relieve alot of the overly rich players buying power. Its simply geared towards the rich players only give them another over priced item to blow 10 mil and and show off not that they dont already do it enough as it is with their ''arcane gear, and '' arcane pets etc and so forth.

The vendor makes it clear that once bought you are unable to refund this vanity its basically bonded to you no if's and's or but's

maybe dont buy the vanity if you doing it just to look cool and not because you are truly rich in game. If 10 mil is all you got save it by all means and get items you are not stuck with permanently.

Best of luck to you all gold not easy to obtain on this game is really is discouraging , only way to come up in '' arcane legends'' is by the purchase of ;; plats ;; in my honest opinion

unless you have been playing for 3 years and saved items throughout your play and got lucky with a now rare high priced item no longer in circulation.

Laters. :p

Jay Gatsby
10-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Lols yall are forgetting 1 thing
sir spendaslot is the richest player of al

lol hes a npc...

Raselph
10-06-2014, 08:17 AM
lol hes a npc...

whatever old sport
what i said is true

meidei
10-06-2014, 08:45 AM
Player not complaing about the gold price they complain coz its bugged it effects of the vanity were not yhe same when first come out thats why they want a fix including me.

Dalmony
10-10-2014, 05:56 PM
I genuinely love this thread for all the wrong reasons <3

Also i find sir sellsalot to be quite catchy xD

That it is my friend, that it is!