PDA

View Full Version : Pet's recurring fee must be reduced

Titanium
09-27-2014, 01:52 PM
If we are paying in advance I think we should need to get a discount .

Thoughts ?

Tehh
09-27-2014, 02:05 PM
Agree

Derezzzed
09-27-2014, 02:10 PM
I agree and disagree

Agree Cuz even being a moderately wealthy player it eats at your gold pile

Disagree because it's a guaranteed gold sink which AL needs more of, still not 100% recovered from the plat farmers ban

Amadorbibidor
09-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Lol I never feed pets xD just switch them and also let them die by hunger, but feed? Tankermatic? No way xD

Morholt
09-27-2014, 03:56 PM
Who actually feeds pets? lol
Only people who PvP heavily.

So that's...usually wealthy players.
Therefore...pet feed costs should be increased in PvP maps. Keep the feed cost as is for outside of PvP.

Valkiryas
09-27-2014, 06:53 PM
Lol I never feed pets xD just switch them and also let them die by hunger, but feed? Tankermatic? No way xD

If you are In PvP the pet it's decisive in the battle, I mind you can't win Using Deary, but you have a chance using Samael or Slag ... Got It?!

Zeus
09-27-2014, 06:58 PM
I agree, look what happened in tournament. It should be based of rarity instead.

Legallyblonde
09-27-2014, 08:26 PM
I agree with zeus pet feeding values should be determined on pet rarity.

I remember when I was first playing al I had alot of problems balaning like my 2k on feeding pets and buying 25 pots. XD

spimeslam
09-27-2014, 08:33 PM
I agree, look what happened in tournament. It should be based of rarity instead.

I agree, lower levels have a heck of a time feeding their pets and buying better gears. Gold sinks should be aimed more at wealthy people not newbies because eventually new players become good for the economy (if their hungry pets and auction fees will let them). if you don't feed your pet it doesn't gain XP and lvl up with you as to be effective and if you swap them out you only some of the time get to use an effective pet because as a starter its hard to get good pets. Even Deary is legendary but mythic and arcane pets only come to the more skilled players who can afford the current pet fee.

If you make it based on rarity and player level it would really assist newbies to be more effective!

Amadorbibidor
09-28-2014, 12:49 AM
If you are In PvP the pet it's decisive in the battle, I mind you can't win Using Deary, but you have a chance using Samael or Slag ... Got It?!

I am PvE so i thinked just the name "tankermatic" would tell you I don't PvP. Looks like nah.

Arachnophobik
09-28-2014, 01:59 AM
I only rotate on 2 pets mostly. And yes it needs reduction. I use one pet for elites and i gotta pay 1k for pet food each elite run on elite tindirin. 1k+pots (health and mana).

Kakashis
09-28-2014, 01:14 PM
It's already quite expensive! The only reason I feed uncle Sam for elite is because if his banish ability which is worth the feed!

At some point I lost the right to complain and the same goes to people who buy a 5m+ pet and complain about 1k feed every 15min. After playing 3h that's still around 12k.

What they should do is allow the pets to get full happiness everytime you or your pet levels. That would help new players a lot.