PDA

View Full Version : What has happened

Itoopeo
09-27-2014, 02:15 PM
I tried to log in (on pc) and fps is like 15 in pvp and 5 in base.
Is it browsers fault or game engine is just that bad nowdays. i have never played SL on PC before so i cant tell.
Still, if you think my pc can run League of legends 120fps on ultra settings and then im getting this massive lag in SL.
Even mobile phones can run SL fine 60fps easily and my PC has propably 10 times more powerful Graphics card so why isnt it running on this?

Do I need to update my browser? I tried to go in that web page with my main browser (Aurora) Which totally has better perfomance than any browser out there, but game just says you need chrome for this or you are not allowed in. Thats crap, chrome is the least preferred browser i want to use.

Xxnavysealxx
09-27-2014, 02:39 PM
It's so much better on chrome because if u have android u most likely have google play store which downloads sl and the packs faster same with iOS

Itoopeo
09-27-2014, 03:07 PM
It's so much better on chrome because if u have android u most likely have google play store which downloads sl and the packs faster same with iOS

I did not get it. I mean overall perfomance is laggy in game.
Why does mobile phones run this game so well but a full PC cant? Whats the problem?

STS shoudl put this game in windows app store too if they can make it run better from there. But no, they give us very bad version to run in browser with 15fps.

Cahaun
10-03-2014, 08:01 PM

I did not get it. I mean overall perfomance is laggy in game.
Why does mobile phones run this game so well but a full PC cant? Whats the problem?

STS shoudl put this game in windows app store too if they can make it run better from there. But no, they give us very bad version to run in browser with 15fps.
It's something to do with your computer, bud. I can play any of the games at much more than 15 fps.
I'll see what results my computer gives me, and I'll post the results here.

Arpluvial
10-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Hey guys,

I have moved this thread to the SL Technical Issues and Bugs portion of the forum and cleaned it up. Let's keep it friendly and constructive guys. :)

Itoopeo,

I recommend updating your graphics drivers. If this doesn't help, I would recommend contacting the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com for further assistance.

Doframingo
10-08-2014, 05:05 AM
I have issues on pc too :(

Carcinogen
10-08-2014, 10:38 PM
Hear me out.
If your computer in ur opinion is good, then it absolutely can't be an issue relating to hardware!
Idk how good ur computer is. Might as well benchmark with a couple of intensive games and tell me ur results. :P
But I think I know ur problem.
I am confident that SL was meant to work well on chrome. I do infer that SL was made for chrome.
so the only suggestion I can give you is to give chrome a shot. Trust me, it's not bad at all.
It's a good browser. well coded with javascript. I must say that it is rather slightly behind the competition in graphics hardware acceleration, but on SL, it works mighty fine.
I know how much ur gonna hate it, but try uning chrome on SL.
I am confident that it will work.
Idk if this will help, but you might as well try clearing ur browser cache. Usually deleting ur browser history, download history, and file cache can help. you don't have to clear out the cookies. but i cant guarantee that this resolution will solve ur problem.
so the first shot you must take is to try out chrome. if it works well for SL, there u go.
Tell me ur results here so I can provide further assistance if needed.