PDA

View Full Version : To Sts i have a huge favor to ask

Ozonic
09-27-2014, 02:28 PM
Well i have had a mage name rangnros for a while now i accidentally bought abbodon and was declined for geting it as an egg since it had been lvled i was wondering if u can help can i get the pet on my warrior ozoinc (now my main) or even as an egg the pet is lvl 27 and if u arnt able to keep it that the lvl but as a egg would be nice i am in need of a good pet so pls help if u can i have just logged onto the toon after about a year this will be very helpfull ty and cya soon

tankk
09-27-2014, 02:29 PM
I dont think sts will move it for ya

Sorry for ya loss

Amadorbibidor
09-27-2014, 02:32 PM
Usually STG re-egg pets when they never got used. They will probably tell you that they can't help you if he has lvled up. But you could try to PM a moderator or somebody working on forum and tell him/her what is happening. Best wishes bro.

Ozonic
09-27-2014, 02:35 PM
Ok i really hope thay can help it was a waste on a mage and i only get plat once a year beening in a famliy that can barley get by i never get anything over 10dollers unlees someone buys somthing bigger

Seoratrek
09-27-2014, 02:39 PM
Hey Ozonic,

The people you'll need to ask about that is our support team. Please email them at support@spacetimestudios.com and let them know the situation. Thanks!