PDA

View Full Version : Did I Murder them?

Xxnavysealxx
09-27-2014, 02:48 PM
Lately for some reason I have started craving salt and vinegar chips and usually I eat a big bag of them and a large bag of skittles but my tongue started hurting I'm wondering wtf is going on? Did I kill my taste buds? Oh and I can't tatse anything lately x.x plz help meh.... I know I was dumb.....

CAK Vader
09-27-2014, 03:55 PM
Lately for some reason I have started craving salt and vinegar chips and usually I eat a big bag of them and a large bag of skittles but my tongue started hurting I'm wondering wtf is going on? Did I kill my taste buds? Oh and I can't tatse anything lately x.x plz help meh.... I know I was dumb.....

Dude, I eat salt and vinegar chips, and I'm afraid to say, you may be allergic to them, my dear mother has a similar allergy where eating certain foods her tongue goes numb for like a day o.o

programmed
09-27-2014, 05:18 PM

Salt and vinegar shouldn't do that, like cak said you must be allergic. Or if you drank or ate something hot you could've burned them too much. I was born without all my taste buds but I'm sure that's not it or you would've already noticed it.

XghostzX
09-27-2014, 05:41 PM
I think it's a sign - time to eat those veggies and fruits

Itoopeo
09-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Do like me: Eat lots of BACON and drink MILK while watching Robbaz videos in youtube.

Thats how every man does in Finland and thats how we are so MANLY MEN

Reunegade
09-27-2014, 06:44 PM
Do like me: Eat lots of BACON and drink MILK while watching Robbaz videos in youtube.

U keep thinking that :')

dudetus
09-27-2014, 07:04 PM

U sir need to stop humiliating us Finns.

Xxnavysealxx
09-27-2014, 10:56 PM
Dude, I eat salt and vinegar chips, and I'm afraid to say, you may be allergic to them, my dear mother has a similar allergy where eating certain foods her tongue goes numb for like a day o.o

That edit reason for lmao

Thnx guys and also I'm wondering what does it mean like if my tongue is straight up white?

Jblazer
09-28-2014, 02:52 AM

phatty xD

ArtofWar
09-28-2014, 07:06 AM
That edit reason for lmao

Thnx guys and also I'm wondering what does it mean like if my tongue is straight up white?

Ever heard of google?

Itoopeo
09-28-2014, 10:25 AM
Ever heard of google?

Yeah this is spacetime studios forum not a hospital.

And your tongue gets white if you lick ... lollipops ;)

Xxnavysealxx
09-28-2014, 01:58 PM
I can't go to a hospital BECUASE then I'll be sent right back with them saying "oh it's nothing just take these pills then wala" -.-

CAK Vader
09-28-2014, 02:23 PM
I can't go to a hospital BECUASE then I'll be sent right back with them saying "oh it's nothing just take these pills then wala" -.-

White tongue, eh? I have the your answer...you're turning into a sardine.

Seoratrek
09-28-2014, 02:42 PM
Hey Xxnavysealxx,

While it's awesome that you reach out to our community for advice, in this case it would be best to consult your primary care physician about this matter. They are trained to answer those types of questions and will be able to give you sound medical advice. I'm going to close this before others start suggesting or saying some out-right crazy things.

Thanks!

GreenLord
09-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Sometimes when i lick my jawbreaker too much my tongue gets these read spots and bleeds.

GreenLord
09-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Also seo, ya forgot to close the thread

Seoratrek
09-28-2014, 02:59 PM
Also seo, ya forgot to close the thread

Derp. Clooooosed. Thank you guys :)