View Full Version : How can i go to kraken mine

Kingumar
09-28-2014, 03:17 AM
I tried going to dragon jewel then i talked with captain henna raven then i chose explore but it said something like come back with the power of gleipnir and captain blood hammer is til out there but i already have gleipnir and i defeated captain blood hammer return also i killed all the bosses in kraken isle please tell me what should i do, which quest should i do and where should i go. Help will be very much appreciated

Appeltjes
09-28-2014, 03:39 AM
Did you finish nordr?

Kingumar
09-28-2014, 03:52 AM
Did you finish nordr?
Yes I finished nordr

Appeltjes
09-28-2014, 03:55 AM
Yes I finished nordr

Did you also finish the entire questline, one quest will tell u to ask ture if u can open ullers tomb and that will grant u gleipnir:).

Kingumar
09-28-2014, 03:56 AM
Did you also finish the entire questline, one quest will tell u to ask ture if u can open ullers tomb and that will grant u gleipnir:).
I already have gleipnir

Appeltjes
09-28-2014, 03:57 AM
I already have gleipnir

I guess Contact support then:/

radagan
09-28-2014, 06:01 AM
Dont listen what pvp say,gleipnir amulet doesnt matter to it

The quest wich u need to complete is powet of gleipnir,get it from gypsy rose u only need to complete it(kill blood hammer) and turn in it for gypsy rose then just talk to hannah raven and press explore and choose kraken mines from map

drgrimmy
09-28-2014, 01:43 PM
Dont listen what pvp say,gleipnir amulet doesnt matter to it

The quest wich u need to complete is powet of gleipnir,get it from gypsy rose u only need to complete it(kill blood hammer) and turn in it for gypsy rose then just talk to hannah raven and press explore and choose kraken mines from map

This is the correct answer. Sometimes she will not give you the quest line unless you have completed her stupid daily quests first. A true pain and very confusing....

Ihateppl
09-28-2014, 04:31 PM
I had such a hard time with this on my second cap toon lol, "where is it!?!?! where is it?!??!"

Hercules
10-01-2014, 09:28 PM
I had heard that is necesary carnalian amulet, you need make ALL quest of kraken and a gleipnir of Nord

Kingumar
10-05-2014, 12:42 AM
Ty all