PDA

View Full Version : Guild halls...

Magegrimm
09-28-2014, 04:34 AM
There's one thing I don't get it...maybe you can explain to me...
You can create a guild for 50000 gold (correct me if I'm mistaken) but the guild halls you can only buy for plat.. what's the point of having a guild with a tiny guild hall...This is frustrating for non plat users. I know guild halls is another way of sts earn money.
Just wanna hear your suggestions!

Fiayalia
09-28-2014, 06:47 AM
I think it's all a very twisted concept and I do agree with you, however - if you think about it in a way some others do, a guild hall is like a headquarters... a large virtual building... and if you were to purchase on of these I think if would bebeyond the cost of 50k gold IF you COULD purchase it with gold. Plat, above all other things is the core currency in the game and aswell as profit for Spacetime Studios through the users purchasing plat, I wouldn't like to imagine the cost of a large guild hall in gold. As well as this, you can buy a guild plot with 20 plat as an alternative... it kind of makes sense but gold is an easier transfer..

obee
09-28-2014, 07:16 AM
Yea, now that nativeX is gone, a guild hall shouldn't cost 50 plat. Why can't it be gold anyway?

Appeltjes
09-28-2014, 08:28 AM
Yea, now that nativeX is gone, a guild hall shouldn't cost 50 plat. Why can't it be gold anyway?

Lol aba shouldnt cost 250 plat without nativex:/ i only have 2 i need a special deal heheh

Visiting
09-28-2014, 01:58 PM
I think making a guild hall purchaseable for around 500k gold would be fine seeing as it's a premium item and it would be a viable gold sink.

obee
09-28-2014, 02:52 PM
I think making a guild hall purchaseable for around 500k gold would be fine seeing as it's a premium item and it would be a viable gold sink.
I'm out of thanks but this is a great idea!!!!!

tankk
09-28-2014, 08:23 PM
500k = My Entire Live Savings lol

Hail
09-29-2014, 12:23 AM
500k is too much IMO.
If a Guild Charter is bought for either 20 platinum or 50k I believe it would only be fair that the Hall would be purchasable using the same ratio amount of Plat:Gold as the Charter.
20plat : 50kgold =
50plat : 125kgold

Magegrimm
10-03-2014, 03:58 PM
500k is too much IMO.
If a Guild Charter is bought for either 20 platinum or 50k I believe it would only be fair that the Hall would be purchasable using the same ratio amount of Plat:Gold as the Charter.
Thats so totally right

Serancha
10-03-2014, 04:19 PM
500k is too much IMO.

500K is not too much. Leading a guild is expensive and requires experience and responsibility, if it is going to last more than a month. If someone can't afford 500K for a hall, they have no business being a GM. There are enough guilds in this game already, and 90% of them fail within the first month. Make it a viable gold sink and encourage more guilds to be better and long-lasting.

Arpluvial
10-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this post and moved it to the AL Suggestions and Feedback area of the forums. Let's make sure we're sharing our thoughts constructively and keeping it friendly. :)

Thank You,
Arp

Bloodskerr
10-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Déjà vu? Hhahaha.. Jk x)

Honestly think 100k would be a reasonable amount, as someone had stated before the thread was cleaned.

No need to let make it too exclusive. Charter/Hall cost has little to do with how well a guild will perform. That will depend on the quality of its members and principles of its leader. In my humble opinion of course :)

But if you're new at this, I'd go with Serancha's idea of first joining a guild to see how it works and then one day trying your own. May save ya a lot of stress. I'd recommend Phoenix :)

Also, they should implement a new Plat offer company soon.. who knows, maybe 50 plat isn't so far away.

fiftyonecents
10-06-2014, 02:05 AM
500K is not too much. Leading a guild is expensive and requires experience and responsibility, if it is going to last more than a month. If someone can't afford 500K for a hall, they have no business being a GM. There are enough guilds in this game already, and 90% of them fail within the first month. Make it a viable gold sink and encourage more guilds to be better and long-lasting.

then I say up the stakes and make guild hall cost 250 plats

or 2 mil gold