PDA

View Full Version : Please Read.:)

supaasevn
09-28-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi i im sorta new to AL. Been playing for about 3 weeks. I was lvling up one of my characters, but i found that pvp in low levels is more interesting. So i made a low level pvp char. Been enjoying it ever since. But i have a question. Do i need a lvl41 toon? Is it neccesary or better to have one?

Majorlegion
09-28-2014, 11:54 AM
I would say it is better to have one. mainly because you can use it to farm elites and events to make money.

obee
09-28-2014, 07:12 PM
If I were you, I would have a low level and an endgame. Like the person above me, you can make money at endgame, which gives you more money to buy twink gear, which makes you an OP twink.

Kreasadriii
09-28-2014, 09:20 PM
If you know how to farming gold by combine merching, daily quest, farming locked & and like finding bael II or krunch II then call high lvl friend.
You could buy anything with low lvl, on this. I experienced when still twinking at lvl 21 :)
cheers!

Hail
09-29-2014, 12:16 AM
I mainly pvp at 9 and never really needed a main, I was lucky and gained some of my wealth from winning rogue jester set and selling for a nice amount. I can admit, I've never done an elite D:! On the other hand, not everyone has super luck like me and wins contests with low odds so I would suggest making an endgame character, it is also nice when you want a break from your low level character so you can go straight to your endgame.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Listen to 'em!!
Choose whether to gain wealth from endgame or to merch as a twink(hard tho)...or both!!
As a new player I suggest you doing the first one since you need gold before you merch^^