PDA

View Full Version : CONVICTION is now recruiting!

Primitive
09-28-2014, 12:04 PM
This is an old school type of guild. Where we hang out, have fun and raise hell. If you're tired of the same old "cookie cutter" type guilds that have their own little cliques, then we are the guild for you. We are a selective few and wont take bs. So if you're looking for a family type atmosphere and can take a joke as well dish it out...then Conviction just may be for you. Look me up in game (Perception) or my officers (Bianek and Xxdaddysgirlx) and PM us.

See you in game,
Perception

Hmm , cool guild ����������

Verochka
10-08-2015, 10:25 PM
Don't sound half-bad--a little spine-tingling between boredoms. :}

I only started playing, so I've no idea what these "look me up" and "PM" shizz is. So I sent a friend request to Perception as Daasikae (don't ask me; stupid random name generator). That's my way of saying, "Hey, want another smartass guild member?"

doomdoomdoom
10-08-2015, 11:31 PM
Don't sound half-bad--a little spine-tingling between boredoms. :}

I only started playing, so I've no idea what these "look me up" and "PM" shizz is. So I sent a friend request to Perception as Daasikae (don't ask me; stupid random name generator). That's my way of saying, "Hey, want another smartass guild member?"

Welcome to DL. Unfortunately you found an old thread....the author has not logged onto forums since last year. I am not sure if conviction is still around or not.

Ankur Singh Sikarwar
10-09-2015, 02:17 AM
guild is not in dl anymore he disbanded it