PDA

View Full Version : Getting to scared to play anymore!!!

Cabero
01-29-2011, 12:55 PM
As a lot of you know I made my own guild to lvl to 50 without dying. Well I'm on my third attempt this time and I just hit 44 its a new record. But I'm now having a new dilemma. I'm getting to scared to play lol Every run in Plasma Pyramid people are doing crazy pulls and dying. Everyone of the big rooms I enter now I keep thinking "ZOMG I'M GOING TO DIE!!!" lol I got to take a lot of breaks now because the excitement is getting to much lol

So my dilemma is how do I continue to lvl if the fear of dying is to much to handle lol. I don't want to make private games or use tank pots those would defeat the purpose of my lvling style.

Kossi
01-29-2011, 12:59 PM
stay back and tank pot everytime

Reported
01-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Use Pots or create a 2nd character to play on if you cant find any good players running through the dungeons

Cabero
01-29-2011, 01:01 PM
stay back and tank pot everytime

Don't want to tank pot and I do stay back but I want to also pull my weight in the group. I do a lot of hit and runs though. I run in aoe combo and run out make sure I'm going to live from it then run back in lol

Kossi
01-29-2011, 01:03 PM
i survived plasma with my lv21 bird

if i can do it so can u!

Kujen
01-29-2011, 01:04 PM
Play with people you trust, or just hold off on playing that character for a while because you are probably more likely to make mistakes if you're all nervous about it.

Cabero
01-29-2011, 01:08 PM
i survived plasma with my lv21 bird

if i can do it so can u!

Ya if I stand there and do nothing I pull no aggro. But I'm trying to lvl properly and pull my weight. If you do damage like your supposed to your going to pull aggro. Like my last run we were fighting Anubis and 2 people died and had me and 2 tanks left. I had aggro so when they died I stopped attacking for a full minute to let the 2 tanks get aggro and they didn't lol So I had to tank it the rest of the way.

Cabero
01-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Play with people you trust, or just hold off on playing that character for a while because you are probably more likely to make mistakes if you're all nervous about it.

Ya that's why I left the game and came here to post. To hopefully relax while vent here lol I think I'll just take a nap and when I wake up I'll try again. Once I hit 45 it won't be so bad I got new gear waiting for 45 with a lot more armor so that should mellow out some of the damage I'm taking.

Lesrider
01-29-2011, 01:16 PM
Why don't you just do crush keeper? Highly unlikely those mummies will kill you.

DawnInfinity
01-29-2011, 04:59 PM
If you ever need help and I'm online, hit me up. I can do some runs with you and keep you alive. :o

Cabero
01-29-2011, 05:30 PM
If you ever need help and I'm online, hit me up. I can do some runs with you and keep you alive. :o

Thanks for the offer but I seen it to late.:( I thought I could trust a rift pally to hold aggro and I was wrong!http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1296340881-picsay.jpg
Oh well I'll start a fourth attempt soon lol but I miss having a lvl 50 bird so I'll keep this one and take it to 50. And just make a new one for trying again.

Zeus
01-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the offer but I seen it to late.:( I thought I could trust a rift pally to hold aggro and I was wrong!http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1296340881-picsay.jpg
Oh well I'll start a fourth attempt soon lol but I miss having a lvl 50 bird so I'll keep this one and take it to 50. And just make a new one for trying again.

This is why you need me :). What I'll do is I'll get on my rift bear. Spam taunt away. AND I won't kill anything just beckon and keep them stunned! While you kill them :)

Kujen
01-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Aww, that sucks. I've never trusted paladins when they say they'll tank for a group. They dont have taunt, so their only way to generate aggro is damage...and my bird and int Mage will always outdamage them.

matta1985
01-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Damn bad luck cabero! I saw your guild, and ooo i remember those hardcore days in diablo... So i know how you feel about getting that death :( Good luck with your next character!

Cabero
01-29-2011, 05:52 PM
This is why you need me :). What I'll do is I'll get on my rift bear. Spam taunt away. AND I won't kill anything just beckon and keep them stunned! While you kill them :)
Thanks I'll remember that next time. :)

Cabero
01-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Aww, that sucks. I've never trusted paladins when they say they'll tank for a group. They dont have taunt, so their only way to generate aggro is damage...and my bird and int Mage will always outdamage them.

Ya well you figure me being 44 and him being a geared 50 rift pally he would be able to hold aggro in Plasma Pyramid lol

Lesrider
01-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Dude, also next time don't waste plat on a face for a char you may end up deleting <facepalm>

Cabero
01-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Damn bad luck cabero! I saw your guild, and ooo i remember those hardcore days in diablo... So i know how you feel about getting that death :( Good luck with your next character!

I keep getting closer my first attempt I died at 26, second time was 29 and this time it was 44. Plus I died at 37 on my bear. It would be more fun if I had more people competing with me :p my guild mates have a long way to go to catch up to me lol

Cabero
01-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Dude, also next time don't waste plat on a face for a char you may end up deleting <facepalm>

I know I know :o but I love the Killer Canary face to much and the default is so ugly lol I'll just have to start to wear a cowboy hat to hide my face from now on :p

matta1985
01-29-2011, 06:01 PM
I keep getting closer my first attempt I died at 26, second time was 29 and this time it was 44. Plus I died at 37 on my bear. It would be more fun if I had more people competing with me :p my guild mates have a long way to go to catch up to me lol

I may be interested in joining your guild if you'll have me :D Getting a bit bored at the moment, and will be a good challenge!

Cabero
01-29-2011, 06:02 PM
I may be interested in joining your guild if you'll have me :D Getting a bit bored at the moment, and will be a good challenge!
Would be glad to have you just click my sig and sign up on the website and then your a member.

matta1985
01-29-2011, 06:04 PM
:D No probs, i'll sign up soon!