PDA

View Full Version : Missing the old days

Mearity
09-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Was playing Arcane Legends today when I took a trip down memory lane. Really miss the old days of pocket legends. When the level cap was 50. The rare loot, the community Running Keeper over and over again trying to get the void items. The immence difficulty of the shadow caves... All of it was just so awesome Sigh. Wish I could go back :)

Rescind
09-28-2014, 01:34 PM
You can do the quests and stuff on a different character. Problem solved!

Somemager
09-28-2014, 01:54 PM
You can do the quests and stuff on a different character. Problem solved!

doing cyber quests on all my 76s was probably the loneliest thing ive done due to no one joining and i have noticed the player based has dropped a bit lately many faces that i saw everyday just disappear daily and it feels like no one plays anymore. main reason ive been slacking lately to even farm or even log in.

Skillless
09-28-2014, 02:03 PM
Awwww sweet nostalgia! I miss...

... Hoarding ao1/2 gear for dual spec boost
... Glitching the OL cause no bird online
... Booting high levels for scaled drops
... Go to castle and instantly find lots of people to talk
... "I must not die I bought elix"
... Doing cyber quest with a full team in VL
... Seeing devs in game
... Farming your own gear

Sheugokin
09-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Awwww sweet nostalgia! I miss...

... Hoarding ao1/2 gear for dual spec boost
... Glitching the OL cause no bird online
... Booting high levels for scaled drops
... Go to castle and instantly find lots of people to talk
... "I must not die I bought elix"
... Doing cyber quest with a full team in VL
... Seeing devs in game
... Farming your own gear

I miss everything on that list except the last one....

AppleNoob
09-28-2014, 04:24 PM
I miss everything on that list except the last one....
Whenever i try to farm gear i get kicked for not having it, and because i get kicked i can't get gear to farm more gear. Its annoying that nobody realizes this.

Rescind
09-28-2014, 04:34 PM
doing cyber quests on all my 76s was probably the loneliest thing ive done due to no one joining and i have noticed the player based has dropped a bit lately many faces that i saw everyday just disappear daily and it feels like no one plays anymore. main reason ive been slacking lately to even farm or even log in.

True. When I did my cyber quests I had people joining me frequently. Usually ran with a full party or 2 other people. This was like a week before the new cap though

Chopper
09-29-2014, 06:50 AM
True. When I did my cyber quests I had people joining me frequently. Usually ran with a full party or 2 other people. This was like a week before the new cap though

i remember this too. Always someone in one stage of cyber quests or another and all glad for the company on meeting the goals.

Armourslash
09-29-2014, 10:37 AM
Lol at the time anyone could go to alien oasis iii/shadow caves if they had brought the dungeon so it would be harder finding a good team.

Rescind
09-29-2014, 12:25 PM
i remember this too. Always someone in one stage of cyber quests or another and all glad for the company on meeting the goals.

Yeah it's pretty barren now. I started cyber quest and I quit like a few kills in since no one joined me. Barren land like post apocalypse

Tweeter D Bird
09-29-2014, 12:34 PM
I remember going into castle and seeing void blaster set and how amazing it looked.

And power leveling without having to buy plat.

And no global cool down so you could spam skills like no tomorrow.

And that initial excitement of getting my first pink (shock lance)

My first Halloween event (didn't realize that flaming pumpkin was event only)

Buying NPC FH items cause I didn't know better

Good times and now PL is getting put down

KingFu
09-30-2014, 02:08 AM
Dang, I'm too new for any of this :[

iamthesurvivor
09-30-2014, 02:36 AM
Dang, I'm too new for any of this :[

We know

Oculus
09-30-2014, 03:19 AM
Yeah so many people disappearing on my friendlist everyday, oldies from the minute pl was born quiting with the words "pl is dying"..

Soulcentral
09-30-2014, 03:48 AM
If i could... I would go back to the past starting when PL first ever came out and made every single cap :(

Perf
09-30-2014, 03:40 PM
If i could... I would go back to the past starting when PL first ever came out and made every single cap :(

That would be such a pathetic waste of time, certainly not something I would like to do.