PDA

View Full Version : Herro

Jblazer
09-28-2014, 01:51 PM
Heyo! Most of you probably have no idea who I am. But actually, I am not new at all to PL. I had played during 56 cap and capped. But since SL came out I've been there. I was thinking of coming back due to the inactiveness of the SL community now. I can't remember the info to my old mage, so I would be starting fresh. I had logged on a month or 2 back but tbh it was pretty boring. I never ran into any friend I had played with at the Sewers. And leveling was kinda boring. But anyways, idk if I will come or won't. A lot has probably changed so I'd appreciate it if somebody could show me the ropes again :P Thanks :)

GreenLord
09-28-2014, 03:05 PM
Heres what's new since 56 cap:
New dungeons: Mount Fang, Humania, Blacksmoke and recently, Ancient Caverns! It is mostly a copy of Sand Caves that has tougher mobs and 'new' bosses. Even the new gear is a copy.
You can now create a 3-piece ring if u have capped during the 71 and 62(i wasnt there, so im not sure) expansions and the ultra-cap lvl 77!
Award for reaching lvl 77: Lil'Gorath the pet!
New Vixen Ranger and Rhino Paladin classes!
MASSIVE PVP UNBALANCE
Lots of people deleting PL
NativeX Plat Offers removed
Thats all I can say now.

Jblazer
09-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Heres what's new since 56 cap:
New dungeons: Mount Fang, Humania, Blacksmoke and recently, Ancient Caverns! It is mostly a copy of Sand Caves that has tougher mobs and 'new' bosses. Even the new gear is a copy.
You can now create a 3-piece ring if u have capped during the 71 and 62(i wasnt there, so im not sure) expansions and the ultra-cap lvl 77!
Award for reaching lvl 77: Lil'Gorath the pet!
New Vixen Ranger and Rhino Paladin classes!
MASSIVE PVP UNBALANCE
Lots of people deleting PL
NativeX Plat Offers removed
Thats all I can say now.
Thanks! And dang, atleast PL got a new cap recently. We have been waiting foreverrrr

Sheugokin
09-28-2014, 03:59 PM
I think PL has been waiting the longest. Idk tho.

And GreenLord sums it all up very concisely :)

Jblazer
09-28-2014, 04:17 PM
I think PL has been waiting the longest. Idk tho.

And GreenLord sums it all up very concisely :)

Eh I don't think so. You guys had got your 71 cap or whatever and we got our 51 cap. And You guys finally got your next one but we haven't ;-;

CAK Vader
09-28-2014, 06:58 PM
|―-∩
|  ヽ
| ● |
|▼) _ノ
| ̄ )Hello, I really don't play this much.
( ̄  /
T ̄|

Mothwing
09-28-2014, 07:35 PM
Feel free to add me, I can level you or answer any questions you have.