PDA

View Full Version : Rename kits

SacredKnight
09-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Ok, so we know STS is implementing respec kits. How about rename kits? I know players don't rename often however it would be nice to have a free alternative to renaming rather then 30 plat. If not kits then 300 story tokens or 60 hauntlet coins?

How about that!

kinzmet
09-28-2014, 05:00 PM
+1 to the idea and while at it,
>>> Stash increase kit
>>> Inventory increase kit
>>> Crafting slot increase kit
>>> Auction slot increase kit
>>> Crafting time refresher kit (refreshes back the time for crafting due to accumulated gem stacking)
>>> Global messaging kit
>>> Pet re-name kit
>>> Face change kit

SacredKnight
09-28-2014, 05:20 PM
+1 to the idea and while at it,
>>> Stash increase kit
>>> Inventory increase kit
>>> Crafting slot increase kit
>>> Auction slot increase kit
>>> Crafting time refresher kit (refreshes back the time for crafting due to accumulated gem stacking)
>>> Global messaging kit
>>> Pet re-name kit
>>> Face change kit

I would like to see crafting slot definitely! However, not sure how many of those are already story token purchasable ?_?

Valkiryas
09-28-2014, 06:20 PM
Yeah I was waiting for this uodate too, rename, Respec, welll revive ankhs are available now ... rename could be awesome too!

Hail
09-29-2014, 05:15 AM
+1
Pretty sure I brought the idea up in another thread, I would love to see this implemented.

Soundlesskill
09-29-2014, 09:24 AM
Good idea, but it still would make it easier for scammers, which STS will be against.

SacredKnight
09-29-2014, 03:09 PM
Good idea, but it still would make it easier for scammers, which STS will be against.

True but I am pretty sure STS can track the changing of usernames right? If this isn't the point you are meaning could you elaborate.

Instanthumor
09-30-2014, 01:09 AM
True but I am pretty sure STS can track the changing of usernames right? If this isn't the point you are meaning could you elaborate.

They can, but they won't do anything about the scammers most of the time since whatever happens after trade is final. So nah

SacredKnight
09-30-2014, 02:45 AM
They can, but they won't do anything about the scammers most of the time since whatever happens after trade is final. So nah

lol

Endkey
09-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Id go with a -1

When you have 100+ people in Fl, its really hard to know which guy is which if everyone changes names. Might be good if the price of these rename kits was high as 200 hauntlet coins coz then people wouldnt prefer to change their names all the time

SacredKnight
09-30-2014, 04:44 AM
Id go with a -1

When you have 100+ people in Fl, its really hard to know which guy is which if everyone changes names. Might be good if the price of these rename kits was high as 200 hauntlet coins coz then people wouldnt prefer to change their names all the time

That's kinda what I meant, a free alternative to renaming not necessarily as cheap as an elixir nor trade able as such but a free alternative.

Soundlesskill
09-30-2014, 11:17 AM

They certainly can, but some players (Like myself) changes name a lot. I'm sure I've had around 20 usernames, those in my sig is just those I've had for the longest time, or mean something to me :).

kinzmet
10-01-2014, 05:22 AM
I would like to see crafting slot definitely! However, not sure how many of those are already story token purchasable ?_?

Yeah, some were purchasable with story token but not trade-able. And the crafting slot increase was also a must have. I had created an alternate account with 6 toons in it just for crafting.

Veoemel
10-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Almost everything (with plat) can be bought now with plat, so I don't see the problem with implementing rename kits!!

support support support!!

Jay Gatsby
10-03-2014, 03:51 AM
nice idea

SacredKnight
10-03-2014, 03:31 PM
The real thing I am trying to get here isn't a trade able kit but more or less a free way for a rename.

Remiem
10-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Nice suggestion! We're glad you guys are liking the kits so much. We've got a couple of new ones in the works, but rename kits aren't one of them yet. We'll let you guys try out what we've got first, then revisit the rename kit idea. Thanks!

Endkey
10-06-2014, 03:19 PM
As there are no nativex offers, there is no way for some of us to change names, cant there be a alternative way of doing so until there are new plat offers?

SacredKnight
10-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Nice suggestion! We're glad you guys are liking the kits so much. We've got a couple of new ones in the works, but rename kits aren't one of them yet. We'll let you guys try out what we've got first, then revisit the rename kit idea. Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks for your reply Remiem (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?116540-Remiem)!