PDA

View Full Version : Why is mage damage low mage vs warrior

merchtime
09-29-2014, 02:58 AM
Why is our damage so low in pvp? I have 560.2 damage and i find impossible to kill a claymore warrior, my fire does 500-600 damage light 700-900 .

I can survive for around 20 seconds but after that i don't even take 50% of their hp, they end up killing me.

rogues break my shield before i kill them, it takes more than one combo to kill them 5-7 skills to kill one.

I know i don't have the best gear but cmon why is our class so underpowered? Rogues with 500 damage can one hit K.O a mage but mine with 560.2 dame takes 5x longer to kill em'.

I would lile to suggest STS to increase our dmg in 1vs1 situations cause now it is pretty low IMO it takes forever to kill a warrior and at the end he kills you. Even rogues are a pain so as some people suggested increase our dmg a little bit maby 10-15%.

This is just my oppinion and i would like to see what you guys think :). [emoji6]

Enviado desde mi AX610 mediante Tapatalk

ketoh
09-29-2014, 07:28 AM
warrior high armor

Arachnophobik
09-29-2014, 08:44 AM
Get a panic pet. Hit with fireball then make them panic, itll get them stunlocked. Then kill all the way.

Zeus
09-29-2014, 08:55 AM
Damage means something different for each class. A rogue with 500 damage is a very strong rogue. However, the mage equivalent is around 650-700 damage.

So, I would suggest that your gear up first and then reevaluate. Yes, sorcerers need a buff, I'll be the first to agree. However, in this instance, the cause of deaths is lack of gear or playstyle. I'd have to see your performance in game to tell you which one it is.