PDA

View Full Version : Guild Commands Stopped Working x(

Hail
09-29-2014, 02:59 AM
Hey all, idk if anyone else has experienced the same problem however I have found many of my shortcuts such as /guildkick name have stopped working. Also when i try to create a 'ghost party' - it fails even if i type /partyinvite 000 or even go to the party invite option in social.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Cray
09-29-2014, 03:03 AM
Yeah, all guildcommands are gone, very annoying indeed.
I Hope they'll come back with that guild-log client.

No idea why they would change /partyinvite 000.. now /partyinvite aaa works if you want to create a ghost party.

Hail
09-29-2014, 03:21 AM
Dang never knew they were gone thanks Cray, and thanks again for the info

Deathdor
09-29-2014, 08:57 AM
Shortcuts changed after the release of Planar Arena, Anhks and the AL Client 1.2

Cray mentioned a useful alternative to the ghost-party shortcut.
Maybe the other missing shortcuts have changed to something else
Who knows...?
:indecisiveness:

I'd like to think they were still there lol
me likez sound of guild log, can't wait...

New Client, Planar Arena, Anhks Thread: Here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?175792-Arcane-Legends-Client-1-2-Is-Live-Planar-Arena-Ankhs-and-more!)

Samhayne
09-29-2014, 11:21 AM
Hey guys,

The guild slash commands were removed in an effort to clean up overall slash commands.

The plan is short term to put most of them back in (and the ones you are most likely concerned with).

Longer term, we'd like to make the graphical user interface more functional so you don't need old school slash commands. For example, give the UI a name filter so you could jump to the person you want to promote or what-have-you without scrolling the full list.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

octavos
09-29-2014, 11:27 AM

so umm.... hopefully can we see this before the new event? because /partyi was helpful to do boss runs for the last event and to do solo runs.
and since energy is involved...we don't want to waist them for nothing in events.

edit, just tried

/partyi booin

it works the invisible party is still good. thank god..because its always been a life saver :)

Ticklish
09-29-2014, 11:55 AM
Hey guys,

The guild slash commands were removed in an effort to clean up overall slash commands.

The plan is short term to put most of them back in (and the ones you are most likely concerned with).

Longer term, we'd like to make the graphical user interface more functional so you don't need old school slash commands. For example, give the UI a name filter so you could jump to the person you want to promote or what-have-you without scrolling the full list.

This is good news, I know of a lot of ppl who accidentally leave guild because of mistakenly typing /guildl instead of /guildo

Serancha
09-29-2014, 12:03 PM
Who would type /guildo? it's /o for officer chat.

Slash commands are an essential part of running a guild. Going without them is like driving a car with a tiller instead of a wheel. Even if the UI is altered, I'd still be unsure that removing them was a good idea. in any case, please give them back until you put in something else. The scrolling is a pain in the wrist.

/guildleave is unnecessary, as is /guilddisband (although this one would be better as a slash command only and remove the UI button completely)

/guildonline
/guildpromote
/guilddemote
/guildkick

These are essential.

Hectororius
09-29-2014, 12:09 PM
Indeed the slash commands are much faster (esp with shortcuts like /guildi /guildk etc) for managing guilds anything else for that matter.

Would be an IMPROVEMENT if more of them became available, or even the ones that currently existed actually worked.

ClumsyCactus
09-29-2014, 01:06 PM
I totally agree on a searchbox...
But, tbh, at the moment i think there are not enough commands...
I would like "/tp guildhall" because lets be honest, it takes AGES to go to the guildhall...
Or, for other ideas...
/stashopen
/petfeed
/join [name]
/inspect [name] (specifically to make it work for offline characters too)
/petpickup [the lowest rarity Items that your PET should pick up]
/camerarotate
/cameralock
/sellcheck (check if your item in auc has been sold yet, the chat could just say "sold" or "unsold")
/wave, /cry (and those)
/muteshow (would say in chat [playername] is muted, and can Only be used once while muted)

Ticklish
09-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Who would type /guildo? it's /o for officer chat.

Slash commands are an essential part of running a guild. Going without them is like driving a car with a tiller instead of a wheel. Even if the UI is altered, I'd still be unsure that removing them was a good idea. in any case, please give them back until you put in something else. The scrolling is a pain in the wrist.

/guildleave is unnecessary, as is /guilddisband (although this one would be better as a slash command only and remove the UI button completely)

/guildonline
/guildpromote
/guilddemote
/guildkick

These are essential.

/guildo for guildonline.. I know someone who has pudgy fingers and has typed /guildl instead of this by accident thrice already :)

Serancha
09-29-2014, 09:15 PM
Ah, I prefer typing the extra couple of letters to avoid errors. The system does put up a confirmation dialogue when you hit leave or disband guild by mistake - I tested that!

Zylx
09-30-2014, 10:28 AM
/guildinvite still works

Chrisaetoshawker
09-30-2014, 10:29 AM
/g /p /t /o is still working and confusing

Ihateppl
09-30-2014, 12:42 PM
"Get 15 gold for the cheat code /guildl"

That led to a lot of people leaving my old guild xD

Zylx
10-01-2014, 12:07 AM

I used to sit in kraag/windmoore castles and say that and watch all the guild titles disappear lol

Hail
10-02-2014, 12:35 AM

Fun times when people used to do that

tearacan
10-02-2014, 06:33 PM
/petpickup [the lowest rarity Items that your PET should pick up]

Oh i love this, although i probably wont ever see it.
Let your pet fetch only legendaries, essences and gold. Teaching an old dog new tricks, i'm game! :thumbup: