PDA

View Full Version : My biggest PvP pet peeve...

UndeadJudge
09-29-2014, 09:09 AM
I hate it when I'm in the middle of a 5v5, and then some random undergeared newbie joins my team and doesn't leave.. No matter how many times you tell them to leave, they won't.

+1 for vote kick system..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Appeltjes
09-29-2014, 09:34 AM
No just no

bonlulu
09-29-2014, 10:58 AM
I think GvG button better solution

IGN: bonlnod
Guild: Allianza

ayylmao
09-29-2014, 02:48 PM
I hate it when I'm in the middle of a 5v5, and then some random undergeared newbie joins my team
Then you should leave <warmonger>

Arrowz
09-29-2014, 03:39 PM

Shots fired lol. +1 to votekick if there is a way it cant be abused, maybe all other members of that team have to agree to kick that person

UndeadJudge
09-29-2014, 04:13 PM

I don't even play 23..

TheArcaneWolf
09-29-2014, 04:35 PM
I hate it when I'm in the middle of a 5v5, and then some random undergeared newbie joins my team and doesn't leave.. No matter how many times you tell them to leave, they won't.

+1 for vote kick system..

This is a bad idea and would result in much fewer people playing PvP. Everyone should be able to play PvP as long as they are not sabotaging the team intentionally. If you were a new player would you enjoy the game if you got kicked every time you joined?

UndeadJudge
09-29-2014, 05:32 PM
This is a bad idea and would result in much fewer people playing PvP. Everyone should be able to play PvP as long as they are not sabotaging the team intentionally. If you were a new player would you enjoy the game if you got kicked every time you joined?

Either way, they're still a hinderance to the team...I'm talking about warriors that die in 2 shots. Vote kick could have a reason to accompany it, and also would require 3/4 deathmatch players and 4/5 ctf players to kick. Newbies just don't understand how irritating it is when they join an intense ctf match...

Titanium
09-29-2014, 06:33 PM
Actually the other 4 people could have a vote somehow to send the unwanted guy/girl to another room. Kick is too harsh. This could solve the blocking problem from PvP once and for all

Speedofsound
09-29-2014, 09:09 PM
Nothing makes me more mad than a noob tank who horns before clash starts and the cycle is ruined.

Quickrr
09-29-2014, 11:37 PM
Agreed.. I feel like they need to let u host a room instead of random join also voice chat better communication

Snagged
09-30-2014, 07:41 PM
I agree a vote system
If more than 3 ppl vote kick they get kicked

uunknownn
10-01-2014, 11:02 AM
-1 i know its annoying but evryplayer has own right to play pvp..i remember when i was a newbie at pvp endgame:/

Candylicks
10-01-2014, 12:44 PM
This is exactly the kind of thread that makes me never want to PvP. How are people supposed to learn if you treat them this way? Maybe that was the first time they entered PvP and you ask them to leave and call them noob? Sorry but everyone is a train wreck at PvP one time or another, and it takes a bigger player to give them some tips and try and include them in the game.

-1 for this

You don't like the make up in a map, then you have the right to leave. Don't act superior over new players, it's not good for the already fragile PvP community.

Speedofsound
10-01-2014, 12:58 PM
This is exactly the kind of thread that makes me never want to PvP. How are people supposed to learn if you treat them this way? Maybe that was the first time they entered PvP and you ask them to leave and call them noob? Sorry but everyone is a train wreck at PvP one time or another, and it takes a bigger player to give them some tips and try and include them in the game.

-1 for this

You don't like the make up in a map, then you have the right to leave. Don't act superior over new players, it's not good for the already fragile PvP community.
The problem is that the pvp oriented players cannot train the newbies because if so they will get insulted by the enemy team. Id love training someone in pvp but in a war id get hatemail nonstop for it.

Aslanx
10-01-2014, 01:53 PM
+1 to being able to host a room, and making the kills not count so dummy farmers cant use it to their advantage....

kinzmet
10-04-2014, 09:52 AM
-1 for the votekick idea. As a newbie I was starting on PVP and I didn't know that I entered a guild war, everyone on the team is telling me to get out (I don't even know how to get out that time) they even sent me hasrh messages just to make me quit.

Non of us started as a pro on PVP right away! Everyone started with the basics>>> what is PVP mechanics (CTF & TDM), what is a good pvp build, what is a good gear set, what pet should I use, how do I move in CTF or TDM and etc etc.

If there will be a kick system, how will the new player learn, practice, construct there own build theory for PVP? You were a newbie too not too long ago.

+1 to Guild vs Guild instead.

raw
10-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Nothing makes me more mad than a noob tank who horns before clash starts and the cycle is ruined.

Nothing makes me more mad than a rogue that charges nox.

Speedofsound
10-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Nothing makes me more mad than a rogue that charges nox.
Nothing makes me more mad than having this noob named raw on my team.

raw
10-06-2014, 12:28 PM
Nothing makes me more mad than having this noob named raw on my team.

Ya he sucks. He copied my forum name.

But UndeadJudge, I agree that this is a good idea, but it will be abused.

UndeadJudge
10-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Ya he sucks. He copied my forum name.

But UndeadJudge, I agree that this is a good idea, but it will be abused.

Lmao.

Yeah I know..anything to solve the issue is fine with me though.

honeybutter
10-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Make a few more friends in pvp... problem solved. Have them waiting to join. Maybe ask the other side to kill undergeared players until they leave. Have someone sit on other side. Leave and find a new map, or organize a new clash. This has never been an issue for me or the payers I know and clash with. It happens, you solve it. If your opponent doesnt agree to help or have one sit if there is no way to get rid of the the undergeared player, then don't give your opponents the opportunity to fight you, they don't deserve it! All good players that pvp a lot besides a select few.... will honor this. You know the ones that dont we all do.... Just avoid them.

Please start becoming better players and find your own solutions! It is AMAZING how often problems are brought here that if STS did what was asked the game would be absolutely ruined so that one player isn't inconvenienced by something that bothered them, while other players found their own work-around. No suggestions can be taken seriously unless somehow they encompass the entire big picture of this game.

UndeadJudge
10-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Make a few more friends in pvp... problem solved. Have them waiting to join. Maybe ask the other side to kill undergeared players until they leave. Have someone sit on other side. Leave and find a new map, or organize a new clash. This has never been an issue for me or the payers I know and clash with. It happens, you solve it. If your opponent doesnt agree to help or have one sit if there is no way to get rid of the the undergeared player, then don't give your opponents the opportunity to fight you, they don't deserve it! All good players that pvp a lot besides a select few.... will honor this. You know the ones that dont we all do.... Just avoid them.

Please start becoming better players and find your own solutions! It is AMAZING how often problems are brought here that if STS did what was asked the game would be absolutely ruined so that one player isn't inconvenienced by something that bothered them, while other players found their own work-around. No suggestions can be taken seriously unless somehow they encompass the entire big picture of this game.

Clearly you play endgame though, that's why...at lower levels organizing matches is IMPOSSIBLE. Literally, I've tried and turns out to be either a 4v5 with block, or some random noob joins who won't leave. It's even worse at lowbie levels (-15).

The only reason I made this suggestion was to get rid of spot blocking while solving an annoying issue as well.

Either way, as Raw said, it'll likely be abused. GvG sounds like a pretty cool feature though!

Vaeriu
10-12-2014, 06:06 AM
It's a great suggestion imo, but easily abused.
For example:
If two guilds are in the middle of a 5 v 5 and blockers are present, they may help their guild and kick out the enemy

manhands
10-12-2014, 08:19 AM
-1 votekick. I agree with candylicks too, I'm an endgame player starting to explore PvP and feel like a competent player yet PvP is a whole different animal to me. So how will I learn if I'm booed and told to leave because all the big kids are playing their game. Sure I can read forums and test out strategies but I still need in game experience to hone my skills.
We all could use a little reminder of where we came from from time to time to appreciate where we are in the game. Plus teaching a newcomer might point out some potential flaws or weaknesses is your game.
Don't forget it's just a game. Saying that nothing makes me more mad than......is pretty ridiculous.

Migzorille
10-19-2014, 07:14 AM
-1 newbies shouldnt be asked to leave and be told harsh words

Lidless
10-21-2014, 03:10 AM

Haha soooo true ;p