View Full Version : White Dragon Event?

Alphasemana
09-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Hello! It has been on my mind for quite some time that they should make a white dragon event. I recently emailed the support team about it, and they forwarded it to the design team and suggested i post it here. So here goes. I beleive the Pl community would react impressively to a white dragon event. Even if it was an exact copy of the black dragon event with simple name changes, maybe a different boss, but with white rewards instead! It would be relatively cheap and would most definelty spice up the community. Thank you for your time and consideration.

This is a picture of black drag in game, that i have edited to look how i beleive white dragon gear would look. Thanks to my friend Ian, who gave me the chance to take this picture easily and how i wanted it.

Please be kind with the critique :) i filled in the color with my finger on my ipod touch.. Its kinda sloppy, i know haha.

Emagency
09-29-2014, 10:30 AM
I, Love, You.
-Heck yes.

*Do you mind sharing the images?
P.S. The balloon vanity I submitted here still hasn't been replied by sts and I put a lot of effort into that. Please STS <3

tarlan
10-04-2014, 09:57 AM
yes pls yes pls yes pls

imagine like forgotten event with a white dragon instead of fragx if we kill him enough, free white dragon shield, pet could be a plat item, and armor and helm could be drops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angeldawn
10-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Nice pic! Can we change the gold to blue so it would match the Lust sets :) pretty please !!

Disobediant
10-04-2014, 03:11 PM
I back this idea 100%, I enjoy seeing the black dragon sets, and the dragon with it, but that image you have there sparked my interest ten fold.

STS I WANT A WHITE DRAGON SET, MAKE THE IMAGE I SAW AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN SOMETHING THAT I CAN GET IN PL PLEASE, AND ILL SPEND WHAT EVER YOU ASK IN ORDER TO GET IT.

Meggadon
10-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Yes pls.

Alphasemana
10-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Nice pic! Can we change the gold to blue so it would match the Lust sets :) pretty please !!

Thanks! The gold secondary color was just suggested, i will upload more with different secondary colors!

Meggadon
10-04-2014, 06:39 PM
The white and gold one looks awesome! Would the level requirement be 77?

angeldawn
10-04-2014, 06:40 PM
It should be 77 to promote levelling which will bring in plat purchases. Thus, giving STS income :)

Meggadon
10-04-2014, 06:51 PM
I hate the fact that only endgamers have the chance to farm and use stuff like this but lower levels can't

angeldawn
10-04-2014, 09:15 PM
I understand but how else could we make it profitable for STS?

Alphasemana
10-04-2014, 09:41 PM
The same way Black dragon event profited STS.
Limited time farming makes people spend a lot of plat farming. That, plus maybe a plat sale, or discounted thrasher, would get people to spend. Plus, it would bring people back to the game when they hear PL has a white drag event.

Emagency
10-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Along with the black dragon event, there were 3 very distinguishable, desirable weapons you had to do the quest for. They were amazing items that are really cool to see to this day.
If this quest were to come back in the form of white dragon, is there any possibility of the same quest, with a variation of those weapons/new ones?

- Also I agree with Angeldawn, this should be a l77 exclusive dungeon just like it was for l71 cap.

Alphasemana
10-05-2014, 02:53 AM
Thanks! The gold secondary color was just suggested, i will upload more with different secondary colors!

I have removed the pictures of different secondary colors, as it was taking away from the idea itself. I will leave that part up to the imagination of you and sts ;)

Petrichor
10-05-2014, 09:03 AM
It should be 77 to promote levelling which will bring in plat purchases. Thus, giving STS income :)

I agree!

I like this idea too regarding the white dragon event! You totally have my support :)

Nihiliste
10-05-2014, 10:25 AM
This is a great idea.

Paokaget
10-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Agreed that is a good idea

Ssneakykills
10-05-2014, 10:49 AM
This is a really good idea and the pet should also droppable and able to be traded and fill the pet slot in cs

1+

Meggadon
10-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Gold would be str, Blue would be dex and purple would be int! :D

Seoratrek
10-05-2014, 02:50 PM
I'll pass this along to the devs :)

Disobediant
10-05-2014, 03:31 PM
oh boy, thats exciting!!

Disobediant
10-05-2014, 03:32 PM
no no no, leave it the way it is, its perfect, dont mess with it..

Disobediant
10-05-2014, 03:35 PM

eh, I somewhat agree on this, only bc i have 3 L77's and enough plat to buy whatever they come out with in the next few months...lol..

Keep bringing new items sts, and ill keep filling your pockets!

AppleNoob
10-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Hello! It has been on my mind for quite some time that they should make a white dragon event. I recently emailed the support team about it, and they forwarded it to the design team and suggested i post it here. So here goes. I beleive the Pl community would react impressively to a white dragon event. Even if it was an exact copy of the black dragon event with simple name changes, maybe a different boss, but with white rewards instead! It would be relatively cheap and would most definelty spice up the community. Thank you for your time and consideration.

This is a picture of black drag in game, that i have edited to look how i beleive white dragon gear would look. Thanks to my friend Ian, who gave me the chance to take this picture easily and how i wanted it.

Please be kind with the critique :) i filled in the color with my finger on my ipod touch.. Its kinda sloppy, i know haha.
There is a silver/gray dagon that i feel would look better.

Crys
10-05-2014, 05:19 PM
Good idea, would be great if we get this.

Meggadon
10-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Please don't make drop rate too low! Dx! Maybe the drop rate can be high at the beginning of event then as the time goes by, it decreases so the players who started farming first have a better chance!

tarlan
10-05-2014, 09:17 PM
I'll pass this along to the devs :)
seo is my new favrite mod
sry arp

FFA
10-06-2014, 11:47 AM
I agree 100% this should be implemented in the game!

Ssneakykills
10-06-2014, 12:41 PM
The amount of times I've seen devs say this and nothing ever happens or that we get enlightened if they considered it or not sorry to be a scrouge but they have said this countless amount of times even on al forums even with the pl pvp balance...

Remiem
10-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Really cool suggestion! As you guys know, our design team has their hands pretty full with the holidays coming up, but I would be more than happy to add this to their list to take a look at when some free time opens up. Those white dragon sets would look so cool running around!

Ssneakykills
10-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Really cool suggestion! As you guys know, our design team has their hands pretty full with the holidays coming up, but I would be more than happy to add this to their list to take a look at when some free time opens up. Those white dragon sets would look so cool running around!

Let's hope I'll be eating the words in my last post later on lol

tarlan
10-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Let's hope I'll be eating the words in my last post later on lol

i can help u eat them if u need

Ssneakykills
10-06-2014, 02:52 PM
i can help u eat them if u need

Ya I'll go lay the table for our meal :)

FFA
10-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Ya I'll go lay the table for our meal :)

I can salt them if you need.

BlackAimZ
10-06-2014, 03:03 PM
300k xp away from chance on white drag

Draebatad
10-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Excellent suggestion, Alphasemana :) Glad to see the devs are taking a look and giving this some consideration.

Agreed.

There is a silver/gray dagon that i feel would look better.

Indeed. Any of these dragon pets would pair well with a matching helm and armor:

Patriot Pet Description: For those who play a ridiculous amount of Pocket Legends!
Set Nicknamed: "Wet Drag", "Douser's Drag", "Loyalist Drag"

Archie Pet Description: The official dragon of the Alterra High Command Fire Unit!
Set Nicknamed: "Fire Drag", "Fireman's Drag"

Veruca Pet Description: A soothing lustrous purple dragon!
Set Nicknamed: "Purple Drag", "Lustrous Drag"

White drag, Wet/Douser's/Loyalist Drag, Fire/Fireman's Drag, Purple/Lustrous Drag -- any or all would be super additions to PL.

-Draebatad

Crashy
10-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Love the idea, a white dragon set for l77s would look beautiful.

tarlan
10-06-2014, 07:51 PM

would be cool if they gave it glowy hands like cyber

also hungry to eat a comment but fasting till 2015 shall be a grand challenge

Nihiliste
10-06-2014, 08:21 PM

Yeah, I have the perfect shield for it too. ;)

Alphasemana
10-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Thanks everyone, and Remiem/Seoratrek! Im so happy this went through and look forward to the outcome.. Whatever it may be. I have all the patience in the world.

Crashy
10-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Yeah, I have the perfect shield for it too. ;)

:livid: I know.... Now I'm jealous :grumpy:

Fwend
10-07-2014, 04:30 PM
An elite quest for white dragon armors? And new elite 77 weapons that are non-tradable would be welcomed. Brilliant idea Alpha.

This will create more excitement and a push of movtivation to cap.
Please give the community time to cap, give us a spoiler alert or a teaser of what you have planned. So far more have the opportunity to achieve this. Making the event for a limited time again will push players to extreme lengths, purchase more platinum and bring those who left the game back ensuring there is some major incentive.

tarlan
10-07-2014, 09:51 PM
and maybe less annoying elite quest fro a weapon too
ofcoerse dont wanna ask for too much

Rescind
10-08-2014, 11:07 AM
I'd prefer it white with black horns.

Meggadon
10-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Naw. Would be cool if we could tell by sight if it's str int or dex. Gold could be str, purple could be int and blue could be dex :P (doesn't have to be same colors, just examples :))

Emagency
10-10-2014, 02:33 AM
you can pm questions like that Disobedient, stay on topic please =]
That Dragon event seems like it would have been awesomely fun, I would spend all of my free time doing that 500/500 quest and farming white drag. So beautiful I could cry !

Disobediant
10-11-2014, 09:52 AM
These have to be able to trade/sell maybe not stash, becuase I would like to each one for my L77's and be able to own 3 of them for one acc, but these items need to be able to drop more than one time per toon. I want to be able to farm several of these for when my other characters reach 77 in the near future.

MONKEYSHOCK
10-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Nice 😜😝😛😨😱😎

AppleNoob
10-12-2014, 10:43 PM
I don't like the fact that the armor would be 77 but i understand why. Great idea anyways.

tarlan
10-13-2014, 08:22 PM
i wish every item in the game was level 1

Onepropally
10-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Can we please make this happen? Dx

tarlan
10-18-2014, 02:25 PM
it should include class rebalance too

Disobediant
10-18-2014, 02:37 PM
so heres something i just thought of while brain storming with jeezy....the ring that comes from the white dragon set, should be able to craft with the regular dragon ring red/blue/gold/green, as well as the 2pc ring, creating a super ring of valiance....
so again, its the white dragon ring, combine with either the normal dragon ring, and if you have a 2pc ring, allow it to combine with those two rings, creating one bad ring to rule them all!!

Ssneakykills
10-18-2014, 02:47 PM
so heres something i just thought of while brain storming with jeezy....the ring that comes from the white dragon set, should be able to craft with the regular dragon ring red/blue/gold/green, as well as the 2pc ring, creating a super ring of valiance....
so again, its the white dragon ring, combine with either the normal dragon ring, and if you have a 2pc ring, allow it to combine with those two rings, creating one bad ring to rule them all!!

That would imbalance pvp even more just saying

Disobediant
10-18-2014, 05:40 PM
I honestly could not care less about the pvp aspect of pocket legends, too many people complain about being rushed or teamed or boosting stats from pvp that im sick of it. take this idea for your pvp thread while your at it, ask sts to add more structure to it, so that one person must hostile another person first and they have to accept the hostile in order for you to attack them. Secondly, add more settings for pvp, for example have toggle checks for these options: []allow rings,[]allow dragon egg shields,[]allow elite71 items, so on and so on. if you want pvp to be fair you should start a thread about it and find 100 people to thumb up ur idea, otherwise i really dont care.

tarlan
10-18-2014, 06:02 PM
I honestly could not care less about the pvp aspect of pocket legends, too many people complain about being rushed or teamed or boosting stats from pvp that im sick of it. take this idea for your pvp thread while your at it, ask sts to add more structure to it, so that one person must hostile another person first and they have to accept the hostile in order for you to attack them. Secondly, add more settings for pvp, for example have toggle checks for these options: []allow rings,[]allow dragon egg shields,[]allow elite71 items, so on and so on. if you want pvp to be fair you should start a thread about it and find 100 people to thumb up ur idea, otherwise i really dont care.
cool ideas like you should have options to only allow people 5 levels lower so its easier to farm kills
or like no characters with good builds, no mages, no bears, etc.

Draebatad
10-18-2014, 07:15 PM
the ring that comes from the white dragon set, should be able to craft with the regular dragon ring red/blue/gold/green, as well as the 2pc ring, creating a super ring of valiance....

Or just follow the standard that has been set so far, and viola, those who have capped 3 times can craft the White Ring of Valiant Glory. No more imbalance there than with any of the other dragon rings of valiant glory.

tarlan
10-18-2014, 08:55 PM
yah id have to agree, like if i could craft it with my black ring of valient glory and 2 piece ring id say stats would be a bit ridicoulus

better idea would be zero crafting with the ring but make it better as a defensive/hit ring to balance the game more

like 200 health, 60 armor, 20% hit, 2 of each regen, would make it strong enough not too many would use other rings and it would not add too the main problems of pvp, through the roof damage and dodge

Skrup
10-19-2014, 06:41 AM
This is indeed a very good idea! Now letīs just hope sts can use this and give us new challanges :eagerness:

Covert
10-19-2014, 06:56 AM
Additional oblivious optimistic comment :-)

Onepropally
10-19-2014, 09:27 AM
yah id have to agree, like if i could craft it with my black ring of valient glory and 2 piece ring id say stats would be a bit ridicoulus

better idea would be zero crafting with the ring but make it better as a defensive/hit ring to balance the game more

like 200 health, 60 armor, 20% hit, 2 of each regen, would make it strong enough not too many would use other rings and it would not add too the main problems of pvp, through the roof damage and dodge

Might wanna tone it down a bit lol... 50 health, 40 armor, 10 hit and 3 of each regen sounds a bit more realistic... lol js!

Ign Omg

Disobediant
10-19-2014, 01:46 PM
Think ill post one last time here..I said this the first time, this is a great idea, I like it 100% and id farm white dragon till I'm blue in the face. The idea that a 3 time capped player is allowed an advantage with that ring is beyond me and i disagree with it. and on top of that not only is it a one sided fight, but they can craft it with a blue/red/green/gold or black dragon ring, thats out of line, sure give them the upper handed advantage of not only being able to use weapons most people don't have or cant equip yet and slap on a ring of power to top it all off that gives them the ability to stomp even the best of PVP players.

Stop messing around and see the the great idea for what it is, make the 2pc ring combinable with the dragon rings. seems to be the only fair fix to the problem I've addressed in other posts. Then if a person caps a third time, and had a combined 2pc with their dragon ring, dis-imbue it when they go to make it into a 3 pc ring, keeping it at either 2pc+ dragon or simply a 3pc valiant ring, and leave it up to them to decide on which one they would prefer.

Thank you for expressing your views on my ideas for PL, a thumbs up is in order if you like them.

tarlan
10-19-2014, 02:45 PM
Think ill post one last time here..I said this the first time, this is a great idea, I like it 100% and id farm white dragon till I'm blue in the face. The idea that a 3 time capped player is allowed an advantage with that ring is beyond me and i disagree with it. and on top of that not only is it a one sided fight, but they can craft it with a blue/red/green/gold or black dragon ring, thats out of line, sure give them the upper handed advantage of not only being able to use weapons most people don't have or cant equip yet and slap on a ring of power to top it all off that gives them the ability to stomp even the best of PVP players.

Stop messing around and see the the great idea for what it is, make the 2pc ring combinable with the dragon rings. seems to be the only fair fix to the problem I've addressed in other posts. Then if a person caps a third time, and had a combined 2pc with their dragon ring, dis-imbue it when they go to make it into a 3 pc ring, keeping it at either 2pc+ dragon or simply a 3pc valiant ring, and leave it up to them to decide on which one they would prefer.

Thank you for expressing your views on my ideas for PL, a thumbs up is in order if you like them.

thats so much more work for them and less motivating for people to cap 3x

Alphasemana
10-21-2014, 12:09 AM
Great ideas peoples, but what i meant to convey was a copy of the black drag, what this means is minimal effort for sts, which costs them less money than to spend time and effort creating a whole new ring, craftable with this and that. It would be easiest (and more likely for sts to do) if they just made the ring from the set just as normally as the other dragon vanities. I know its not ultra exciting, but rather realistic. Im just thankful for the recognition and cant wait to see if it becomes a reality.

abejaazeb
10-21-2014, 02:55 PM
brillant idea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

abejaazeb
10-21-2014, 02:58 PM
nice imput from devs so it looks pretty definite just when they can!! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fastcast
10-28-2014, 01:15 AM
This is Awesome I love this game forever!!!!! I Am Blown away I wanna farm White dragon and a Black Starry and White Starry hahaha

Fastcast
10-28-2014, 01:17 AM
Would be awesome to log in and see an update for this xD

anahadaz
10-28-2014, 10:54 AM
If this goes ahead, alphase should get a free white drag set for coming up with the idea :)

Draebatad
10-31-2014, 02:38 PM
STS could always award Alphase some plat for the superb suggestion, if nothing else :)

In addition to Alphase's awesome white drag idea, I had also suggested three other new dragon sets that would pair with existing dragon pets. One of them was "Fireman's Drag", which incidentally, there already happens to be a helm and armor which matches the pet. The helm and armor exist in the form of the Fireman's Costume, and also on various NPCs in PL:

107752 107753

Since it already exists, Fireman's Drag could easily become a reality in the form of a simple vanity or a full blown event. Either way, would be great to see some new dragon sets in PL.

And by the way, the white drag looks luscious.

- Click To See Other Dragon Set Ideas Suggested (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?178827-White-Dragon-Event&p=1857820&viewfull=1#post1857820) here: Douser's Drag, Fireman's Drag, Lustrous Drag

Supershopper
10-31-2014, 08:00 PM

Thank Alpha for this good idea. I think it would be nice if they Just add New l77 elite map with new Elite items and White black dragon vanitys. :) simple...

Alphasemana
11-01-2014, 02:01 AM
Haha thanks everyone for the recognition, but there are people who have thought of and possibly brought up different colored drag in the past. I simply showed what i think it could look like verses only touching on the idea. I would not expect anything in return. If it gets implementet at all, that would be reward enough for me.

Mess
11-02-2014, 06:42 AM
OMG sweet!

iRandom
11-02-2014, 06:52 PM
I see no reason for STS to NOT do this event!

Disobediant
11-03-2014, 11:54 PM
nice imput from devs so it looks pretty definite just when they can!! :)
yea, like thats ever been a for sure sign that they will follow through with an idea...pff, this wouldn't be the first time a dev has posted on an idea, and then nothing happened..so dont hold your breath.

Doframingo
11-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Just loved that idea :vwub:

xxkilsxx
11-06-2014, 03:10 PM
yes we need this backed up idea!!!!!

tarlan
11-09-2014, 08:45 PM
did this get added yet, i might login

Alphasemana
11-09-2014, 09:25 PM
did this get added yet, i might login

Nope, but it was hinted that they will look into it after holidays, as they are busy now.

HeyitsTubs
11-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Do u know what the white dragon event will consist of? Will it be like the black one?

HeyitsTubs
11-10-2014, 11:17 AM
well im looking forward to it anyways.

Alphasemana
11-11-2014, 12:17 AM
We have no clue. The most we have gotten is a "looks good, and we will look into it"
No details yet... But hey, 5 pages cannot so easily be ignored. We do not want to bug them about it, as in be annoying. But we want to keep the idea of white drag alive, and dont let it die out like so many great ideas in the past.

HeyitsTubs
11-11-2014, 08:30 AM
good point

HeyitsTubs
11-11-2014, 08:34 AM
Well, anyways i hope it happens!

noobpally
11-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Not only will this help with sts funds, more players, oldies too, will be coming back for this! There's even going to be a Christmas event so this is the perfect time to come back to PL when it's alive! (Hopefully)

curvature
11-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Sweet idea! I missed black drag cap and i'm hoping I can catch some white drag sets when they release it ;)

Skrup
11-16-2014, 12:12 PM
Again, this is what PL needs. Something that will keep players busy. I'm sure that old players that left would return as well...gimme gimme gimme!!!

Alphasemana
11-23-2014, 02:42 AM
Hey all, Sts is all preoccupied for the holidays... If we can keep this post going until at least the end of December, while staying constuctive (so it doesnt get locked) then that could raise the chances of white drag becoming a reality. I would encourage anyone who hasn't already, to post their ideas about the thread. Thnx all :) hope (for PL's sake) that we can do it.

Oculus
11-23-2014, 02:49 AM
I love the idea, hope it gets implemented

Daueden
11-27-2014, 12:53 PM
We must buy the turkey to please Justg, then he will make this event happen. Buy the turkey hurry.

Meggadon
11-27-2014, 11:27 PM
we must buy the turkey to please justg, then he will make this event happen. Buy the turkey hurry.

l
o
l

CAK Vader
11-28-2014, 11:57 PM
We must buy the turkey to please Justg, then he will make this event happen. Buy the turkey hurry.

Gooby pls.

Electrophiles
11-29-2014, 12:32 AM
gooby pls/

jeezy.
11-29-2014, 03:30 PM
Make it blue/white tho

jeezy.
11-29-2014, 03:30 PM
Make it blue/black tho
Blue/white*

Oculus
11-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Any news/updates on this idea from the devs?

Meggadon
11-29-2014, 09:49 PM
Haven't seen them reply to the thread have you? They probably forgot about this. Lol

Alphasemana
11-30-2014, 03:43 AM
They did reply to this thread, and said they will look into it after holidays.

Meggadon
11-30-2014, 03:48 AM
They haven't replied recently*

tarlan
11-30-2014, 09:15 PM
is this added yet, kinda wanna log in too check

Madfisho
12-10-2014, 04:34 AM
Good idea sts please

Sent from my pocket legends account MADFISHO,MAXGOLDMERCH,YOUTELL,UNMERCHIFUL,MERCHIFU L

bearuang
12-12-2014, 03:40 AM
i think brown one would be cool

TrapazoidsPl
12-19-2014, 11:59 AM

Such a good idea and nice work man you did a great job :)

Mess
12-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Please STS. Not hard.

Gregjoob
12-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Everyone backing up the 77 requirement makes me sad :( I've never leveled past 71 lul

Alphasemana
12-23-2014, 12:13 AM
Yea i am not 77 myself, but sts must profit from this as much as we do. Making it 77 restricted will encourage people, including myself, to buy plat in order to be eligible. If there is an announcement made about it, im buying however much i need to boost to 77. And im sure im not the only one.

Oculus
12-28-2014, 01:39 AM
Why do they need to wait after the holiday event
It's not like they did anything for the holiday event, it's the exact same
Oh well

AppleNoob
12-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Why do they need to wait after the holiday event
It's not like they did anything for the holiday event, it's the exact same
Oh well

They aren't waiting. They aren't making...

tarlan
12-30-2014, 03:46 PM
remi did say they were looking at some new PL content first quarter of 2015, ofc that doesnt rly mean much

Rodder
01-04-2015, 01:48 AM
If they did this, what would the stats be? Will they be similar to black drag? Cause that wouldn't be fair, the people who spent 100m on their black set would be losing a lot of money on it.

iRandom
01-04-2015, 01:57 AM
If they did this, what would the stats be? Will they be similar to black drag? Cause that wouldn't be fair, the people who spent 100m on their black set would be losing a lot of money on it.

oh no.
If u get the set then u get a white cap with a purple gem

End
01-08-2015, 12:41 PM
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag279/endywren/Screenshot_2015-01-08-17-36-33_zpsio0n6fwk.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/endywren/media/Screenshot_2015-01-08-17-36-33_zpsio0n6fwk.png.html)

It's happening!!!!

Defund
01-08-2015, 02:15 PM
They should

Defund
01-08-2015, 02:18 PM
... :)

LEVEL ONE
01-08-2015, 03:38 PM
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag279/endywren/Screenshot_2015-01-08-17-36-33_zpsio0n6fwk.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/endywren/media/Screenshot_2015-01-08-17-36-33_zpsio0n6fwk.png.html)

It's happening!!!!

“First you must find... another white shrubbery! Then, when you have found the white shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle. Then, you must cut down the mightiest pro in the forest fight arena... with... a broken sword!”

Ssneakykills
01-09-2015, 11:48 AM
Dis should really happen

anahadaz
01-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Make it craftable with 2pc too!

iRandom
01-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Make it craftable with 2pc too!
make it craftable with 3pc too!

Fao
01-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Yassssssss LOVE this idea! Would definitely spend money to farm/level to get this!

Draebatad
01-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Loved this idea when Alphasemana suggested it in September of last year, and love it now. Hope to see this happen this quarter.

Befs
01-12-2015, 05:28 PM
“First you must find... another white shrubbery! Then, when you have found the white shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle. Then, you must cut down the mightiest pro in the forest fight arena... with... a broken sword!”

Great Monty Python quote.

dwmage
01-17-2015, 04:59 AM
I like this ,but ... l77 it's very unfair for those who can't spent that much time to lvl or have money to buy plat ..I agree that it shoule help pl get $$ but 77... plat... time..

zorathorg
02-19-2015, 07:32 AM
If only this were to still happen....