View Full Version : I dont understand why ppl hate

Cake
01-29-2011, 05:34 PM
All i did was ask for some lvl 50 mages to power lvl me and i get a bunch of hate replies. Another person on the forum asked the same question and he gota team of lvl 50 mages in no time. Everyone criticizes me and always responds with hate messages. Almost everyone that responds to my threads are mean and reply to every one of my threads just to make me feel bad. Every time i try and sell something ppl say its overpriced. I check the auction and then put a price. the prices at the auction always change! How can i know what the current price is 24/7! Why do ppl hate? (i bet theres gonna be tons of replies from haters).

Lesrider
01-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Because all you do is ask for things.
And you posted two threads in one day asking for the same thing.

People get tired of begging. Especially when it's all you post about.

Sanatorium
01-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Because all you do is ask for things.
And you posted two threads in one day asking for the same thing.

People get tired of begging. Especially when it's all you post about.
QFT.

It's tr.ue tho, stop begging, don't ask for things and you'll get things you don't ask for.
Don't complain, just learn and play the game, it's simple.

Cake
01-29-2011, 05:41 PM
i stopped a long time ago!

Cake
01-29-2011, 05:42 PM
what are you ppl talking about see this is what i mean i gave ppl a bunch of my pinks for free and all i get is hate and more hate

Cake
01-29-2011, 05:43 PM
i dont beg anymore im sorry for begging b4!

icantgetkills
01-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Dude I ain't hating on you ^_^ all I no is that you asked for cash
Making 2 threads is annoying 1 is ok and power leveling an alt idc so I got no
Problem with you

Cake
01-29-2011, 05:45 PM
all i was asking for was to be power leveled like other ppl! when other ppl ask to be power lvled no one says there begging why me!

Cake
01-29-2011, 05:46 PM
How do i deactivate my forum account?

Zeus
01-29-2011, 05:49 PM
This is why in a detailed post of why you are getting so much hate:
Reasons:
1. Your grammar in your posts is horrible! Make your sentences grammatical and people may actually start to like you because they can understand what you want and what you have to say without having a headache attempting to decipher it.

2. Most of the Forum Members here have simply have more respect since they have been here longer and are more experienced. (Hate to put it like that)

3. Try contributing to the community with helpful advice before asking for help of your own.
mannerful

4. Be and courteous like an English Tea Party :)

5. Offer advice on what you do know and be sure to ask for help and improve on what you do not know. Make sure to keep your posts understandable and not a headache to deal with.

Try the following advice I have given you and let me know if you have seen an improvement on the way you are treated around here :). Thanks. Have a good one.

Lesrider
01-29-2011, 05:52 PM
all i was asking for was to be power leveled like other ppl! when other ppl ask to be power lvled no one says there begging why me!

You posted two threads asking for powerleveling in the same day.
And the previous threads were only about begging for money or why people don't like you.

Try contributing something to the forum instead of always asking for favors.

Kujen
01-29-2011, 05:55 PM
I dont hate you. But many of us are tired of powerlevelers, and beggars and people randomly asking for stuff. I would only powerlevel someone it they're my friend that I've known for a while. Others may do it if you give them something in return, but very few will be willing to spend time leveling someones character for them for free. I see no fun in that. Just play the game with others your lvl, it will be easier to make some friends that way, leveling up together... and then you can do each other favors. Don't use the forum to ask random people for stuff, use it for discussion and contributing ideas. Contribute this way, you don't need to give away pinks, to become part of the community.

Cabero
01-29-2011, 06:17 PM
This is why in a detailed post of why you are getting so much hate:
Reasons:
1. Your grammar in your posts is horrible! Make your sentences grammatical and people may actually start to like you because they can understand what you want and what you have to say without having a headache attempting to decipher it.

2. Most of the Forum Members here have simply have more respect since they have been here longer and are more experienced. (Hate to put it like that)

3. Try contributing to the community with helpful advice before asking for help of your own.
mannerful

4. Be and courteous like an English Tea Party :)

5. Offer advice on what you do know and be sure to ask for help and improve on what you do not know. Make sure to keep your posts understandable and not a headache to deal with.

Try the following advice I have given you and let me know if you have seen an improvement on the way you are treated around here :). Thanks. Have a good one.

He is 100% correct. Well I can't totally agree with #1 because my grammar sucks too :o but atleast make a attempt like I do lol

Cake
01-29-2011, 06:25 PM
How do i delete a thread?

Liathea
01-29-2011, 07:13 PM
What's the point in playing if someone else is doing everything for you?

It's more fun to go and accomplish things for yourself. I was so excited when I cleared out a map by myself in the Ancient Swamps a couple of days ago with my lvl 32 mage. Yeah, it's just a game, but it still felt good. xD

Tennis
01-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Time to make a new user name...

giayuan
01-30-2011, 12:56 AM
I dont hate you..were all good now :D anyway, I just hate cake personally

FluffNStuff
01-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Here's the deal, want to get back on the good side, it is easy, and will take you about a week.
1) Post a couple times a day, but only with to answer others questions.
2) Make sure your posts are on topic, and you provide good information (if you don't have the answer, search, and help them out).
3) Do NOT post in the traders market.
4) Do NOT post asking for power leveling.
5) Do NOT post asking for gold.
6) Do NOT try to sell or buy anything.
7) Do NOT ask if people like you, or if you have helped people enough. We WILL let you know.

So, that is your assignment for the next week. Make this forum a better place, and it will welcome you and it will help you.

Lesrider
01-30-2011, 01:30 AM
Here's the deal, want to get back on the good side, it is easy, and will take you about a week.
1) Post a couple times a day, but only with to answer others questions.
2) Make sure your posts are on topic, and you provide good information (if you don't have the answer, search, and help them out).
3) Do NOT post in the traders market.
4) Do NOT post asking for power leveling.
5) Do NOT post asking for gold.
6) Do NOT try to sell or buy anything.
7) Do NOT ask if people like you, or if you have helped people enough. We WILL let you know.

So, that is your assignment for the next week. Make this forum a better place, and it will welcome you and it will help you.

^^ This.

KingFu
01-30-2011, 01:34 AM
I don't hate you, but I would say it is either a few things, or a combination of a few. Here are some possibilities::)

1. Like Parth said, grammar. Like if you don't use caps. Some people can't stand it when people don't use punctuation, or they put "Your" instead of "You're" or, which I am not saying you do, when people put abbreviations as if they were texting. I.E. "4" instead of "for".

2. Just from the looks of it, you haven't given a lot back to the community. People usually have to earn respect, it isn't given right away by everyone. Seems like you have mainly come on to ask, for example, you asked for 20K, and power leveling. Just try to give back to the community:)

3. Posting 2 threads, I think you know by now stuff like that isn't appreciated, so I don't feel the need to explain it all, but people can really hold a grudge about that.

No need to quit forums, at all, just be respectful and try to be helpful, or just try to have nice clean fun:) Just be respectful and try to be helpful, like I said, and you will get the same in return:)

Pharcyde
01-30-2011, 01:36 AM
i dont beg anymore im sorry for begging b4!

Well sorry cake, reputation sticks pretty hard in this forum, and currently your reputation sucks.

1.) The biggest noobs/most annoying players were power leveled. So asking for that service automatically gets you placed in the category.
2.) When you come back time and time again to post for same things, people notice and remember. All of us here are remembering the last 3 threads that you begged for stuff.
3.) The other people who asked for power leveling have main accounts. Not that long ago, I posted a thread for power leveling. Of course I'm a well known player who understands the game. Its not like if someone power levels me, I'm suddenly gonna become your typical beggar.
4.) Ever since we got to the droid and won best app ever, this game has gotten loaded with beggars. All of this aggression and "hate" Isn't all towards you. Its days, weeks and months of dealing with the same exact posts of "PLZ! PHR33! GIVE ME! I WANT! TAKING DONATIONS! FREE FREE FREFREFRE FREE FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" If you were a common forumer, its most likely you would feel our frustration as well. Theres at least one to two new "Phr33 St00f Pl0x" threads every day.
5.) None of them are greatful. You help someone out and then they go ape S%#t on you because you wont "Power Level" fifteen of their accounts or wont give them millions of gold.

So moral of this is: We help people like you, we get crapped on. We "hate" against people like you, and we get crapped on some more. Loose Loose = Frustration.

kopi
01-30-2011, 02:32 AM
Hmm i dont hate you but what is wrong with you people??? Leveling by joining games to your level, to be frank i find that way faster. I have 3 50's, plus 3 twinks. I did all the leveling up by joining games. I do have a team but i dont want them to power lv me, its just no fun. In a day i can get from 25 to 46 easily by joining games, then after which just join or host a keeper map, its easy. I dont want to power lv my friends too because they will miss the fun, do not how to play the game well and lastly they do get bored and quit easily.

Pharcyde
01-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Hmm i dont hate you but what is wrong with you people??? Leveling by joining games to your level, to be frank i find that way faster. I have 3 50's, plus 3 twinks. I did all the leveling up by joining games. I do have a team but i dont want them to power lv me, its just no fun. In a day i can get from 25 to 46 easily by joining games, then after which just join or host a keeper map, its easy. I dont want to power lv my friends too because they will miss the fun, do not how to play the game well and lastly they do get bored and quit easily.

Also to mention you wont be having fun. While your friends get a free ride and can chat, your busy killing.

DontNerfMeBro
02-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Honestly Cake, if you want to increase your leveling speed just join higher lvl matches with a full population. Sometimes you will get kicked for being too low level, sometimes people will remake a match to get rid of you, but at least half of the time people simply don't mind. Just make sure you stay out of the way (so people don't feel obligated to rez your sorry butt) but contribute as well. Nothing is more frustrating than a free loader who not only, costs me mana to keep alive, but doesn't bother using any of his resources and pots as well.

Join the match early on and wait at least a minute or two before you use exp pots. You dont wanna waste your gold or platinum unless you're sure the group leader won't kick you. :D

BeefyMeat
02-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Don't even do that. That's essentially uninvited powerleveling, especially for Archers. If you can't do damage, and your heals aren't strong enough, then just don't. Go level where you should be.

Pharcyde
02-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Listen to beefy, not dontnerfmebro

StompArtist
02-01-2011, 01:33 PM

Just relax... contribute a bit to the forums (or do like me and make yourself seen as a mild annoyance) and play the game, you'll level in due time. You suppose to be having fun... it is a game.

DontNerfMeBro
02-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Don't even do that. That's essentially uninvited powerleveling, especially for Archers. If you can't do damage, and your heals aren't strong enough, then just don't. Go level where you should be.

‘tis better to apologize later, than ask for permission first.’

I don't find "uninvited" power levelers to be overly threatening to my gaming pleasure. It's very easy to remove them and more often it's satisfying to know you're helping someone out for a few minutes.

Lesrider
02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
‘tis better to apologize later, than ask for permission first.’

I don't find "uninvited" power levelers to be overly threatening to my gaming pleasure. It's very easy to remove them and more often it's satisfying to know you're helping someone out for a few minutes.

If I'm in a lower-level dungeon doing quests, I don't mind lvl-appropriate people joining and hanging on my coattails. They don't slow me down, and it helps them get through faster. But if I'm in ao3, I don't want them anywhere near me.

Phoenixking
02-01-2011, 01:48 PM
This kind of remembers me of well me almost everybody "hated" but treid later and now im good thx to ARTERRA

nazgulking
02-01-2011, 05:39 PM
I think to solve all this, all we need is a good ol' nuke to wipe everything away.

Phoenixking
02-05-2011, 01:45 PM
I got the nucleor waste in my pool I'll give you some ;D

Gaddy
02-05-2011, 02:56 PM
It's not you personally (maybe), it's just that over 85% of all messages on the chat are from people begging for this, that or the other, -and on top of that, another 5-10% of the chat messages are from scammers of one flavor or another. and we're all sick of hearing that.

Ask your friends to help you. That's why (possibly) they're your friends.