PDA

View Full Version : Question about Mythic Helm Quest

Schnitzel
09-29-2014, 04:39 PM
So its been two days since I've gotten that quest (armor quest already done and upgraded)
I still have 0/16 mythic helm fragments

Is there something I'm not doing correctly?

I've ran all the Kraken Isles maps.

Do I have to wear the mythic helm to be able to get the fragments?

thanks

SacredKnight
09-29-2014, 04:43 PM
Not that I know of, just have it in your inventory. Your breaking barrels and crates so IDK what's up.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-29-2014, 04:46 PM
My opinion: don't buy/upgrade em unless you're a twink
Just buy living spirit or planar ones...
They are cheaper, tradeable, n the stat is almost near upgraded mythic
Good luck

aarrgggggg
09-29-2014, 04:46 PM
alternate between windmoore harbor, grog beach, and palm rock island......do not bother killing anyone....just smash all breakables and remap
took me roughly 4 hours of playtime to complete all 16 pieces good luck :)

SacredKnight
09-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Good luck

Too late, .-. lolz

Also, Mythic comes with AP and title as well as the fact that it's cooler.

Ihateppl
09-29-2014, 04:58 PM
Took me 2 weeks of 20 min gams play a day to complete this quest lol, I was lazy back then, and still am.

Schnitzel
09-29-2014, 05:12 PM
Good luck

actually, (and I compared my upgraded mythic armor (2 regular glacial gem) with my living spirit armor (lvl41, 2 regular glacial gems)
and mythic is better in other stats except armor. spirit has more armor, but less everything else...

Awesomazing
09-29-2014, 06:50 PM
I also bought mythic, done with armour but the fragments are taking a while too, im 5/16.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-30-2014, 04:45 AM
actually, (and I compared my upgraded mythic armor (2 regular glacial gem) with my living spirit armor (lvl41, 2 regular glacial gems)
and mythic is better in other stats except armor. spirit has more armor, but less everything else...

Sorry I said this becuz mythic set will be useless (n untradeable) very soon as the next expansion arrives, while you can resell your living spirit n planar set when you don't need it.
Unless you're pvping now, otherwise living spirit n planar set is enough for pve...even elite;)
Hope this helps;)

Raselph
09-30-2014, 04:50 AM
best if u start the harbour - palm rock - grog continouslly
i just did it in 5 mins and poof i got em all in a few runs

ClumsyCactus
09-30-2014, 04:54 AM
I did Only harbor random runs, and it took me 6 hours without a pause. In the middle of the night too... #nolife

Sdbigdaddy
09-30-2014, 11:04 PM
You'll get them in bunches. Keep going and best of luck. It's very satisfying to get them upgraded. I did them for my lvl41 mage, rogue and warrior. I wish the game had more quests I could actually complete.

Dex Scene
10-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Mythic is still the best gear for damage rogue.
Anyway, do grog beach and skull cove again and again. Then go to windmoore harbor then back at grog-skull- grog- skull.
Try avoid mobs bosses. Just break barrels and run.