PDA

View Full Version : PvP class Rogue damage adjustments in Team Death | Official Discussion Thread

Hercules
09-29-2014, 09:56 PM
What do you think?

I Believe that is unfair and now mages are more strong, I want a damage adjustments for mages!

Ebezaanec
09-29-2014, 10:02 PM
This topic has been going on for seasons.

Nerfing rogues would reduce their effectiveness in the DPS and single-target DMG category. Mages were not exactly designed for 1v1. Group clashes are more suitable. For example. 5 mages vs 5 rogues = ?

On the other hand, buffing mages might cause some more problems. Survival is a mage's problem. Maybe buff armor or buff the arcane shield. After all, the most likely reason you created this thread was in response to combo KO's from rogues which connects to their dmg OPness

Hercules
09-29-2014, 10:04 PM
I prefer less DPS that reduce DMG :(

Im back dudes
09-29-2014, 10:16 PM
have u not seen
mage > rogue
rogue > tank
tank > mage ?
why adjust mage damage?
bad enough we still get 1 shot without shield.
plus mages need the buff.
if you adjust our damage its easily
rogue > mage
rogue > tank
Its supposed to be balanced pal

Hercules
09-29-2014, 10:19 PM
have u not seen
mage > rogue
rogue > tank
tank > mage ?
why adjust mage damage?
bad enough we still get 1 shot without shield.
plus mages need the buff.
if you adjust our damage its easily
rogue > mage
rogue > tank
Its supposed to be balanced pal

error! now is..
tank>rogue
mage>rogue

Im back dudes
09-29-2014, 10:25 PM
idk what braket you play...
thats certainly not endgame for that matter

Xpolosion
09-29-2014, 10:35 PM
Lmaoooo are rogues seriously complaining -.-

Im back dudes
09-29-2014, 11:40 PM
ikr

Instanthumor
09-29-2014, 11:49 PM
I Believe that is unfair and now mages are more strong, I want a damage adjustments for mages!

You call a nerf for mages?

Let's gang him.

Madnex
09-30-2014, 01:21 AM
Seeing how easier it became for mages to wreck rogues now, I respec'd for PvE on rogue. You can almost hear the ring rogues' surprise when they drop from mythic mages; quite nice. :)

Gensin
09-30-2014, 02:59 AM

XD, This literally made me fall off my chair srsly..

Idly
09-30-2014, 03:14 AM
Official discussion thread lol
Nerf mages because you cant one shot us anymore... here are some words that us mages have been hearing for a long long long long time.

LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS BETTER XD

mwahahahahaha

Quickrr
09-30-2014, 03:15 AM
XD, This literally made me fall off my chair srsly..
Don't laugh at what he believes lol I can see where he's coming from rogues are just upset that we're nerfed in CTF and Now tdm its a bit annoying and I do miss the old PvP clearly won't be coming back tho since all the warriors and mages complained to sts and they finally budged

Gensin
09-30-2014, 03:31 AM
Don't laugh at what he believes lol I can see where he's coming from rogues are just upset that we're nerfed in CTF and Now tdm its a bit annoying and I do miss the old PvP clearly won't be coming back tho since all the warriors and mages complained to sts and they finally budged

Do you play mage?

I left my mage twink for some valid reasons. Mages have been suffering from seasons to seasons, Fact: It is almost impossible for a mage to defeat a tank. (Look at 1:59 in this video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88ndFimsos Credits to Conradev) in this video a mage with Arcane ring and arcane staff, got defeated by a warrior with a mythic weapon.

Quickrr
09-30-2014, 03:47 AM
Do you play mage?

I left my mage twink for some valid reasons. Mages have been suffering from seasons to seasons, Fact: It is almost impossible for a mage to defeat a tank. (Look at 1:59 in this video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88ndFimsos Credits to Conradev) in this video a mage with Arcane ring and arcane staff, got defeated by a warrior with a mythic weapon.
That doesn't really prove anything..

Quickrr
09-30-2014, 03:48 AM
Do you play mage?

I'm not talking about endgame BTW sorry I didn't mention that I'm talking about Twinks endgame damage Nerf for rogues isnt much because u can still do one combo and kill with 490+ damage

Gensin
09-30-2014, 05:06 AM
That doesn't really prove anything..

Elaborate.
In the video a mage with arcane ring got doomed by a warrior without one. Isnt that clear enough?

Instanthumor
09-30-2014, 05:08 AM
Elaborate.
In the video a mage with arcane ring got doomed by a warrior without one. Isnt that clear enough?

He deliberately put in the clip of me losing that one time because of lucky panic :p This was last season before new dumb client. Any warrior now without Bulwark is as good as food.

Gensin
09-30-2014, 05:48 AM
He deliberately put in the clip of me losing that one time because of lucky panic :p This was last season before new dumb client. Any warrior now without Bulwark is as good as food.

Exactly!
So no for the OP, dont nerf mages.

Instanthumor
09-30-2014, 05:50 AM
Exactly!
So no for the OP, dont nerf mages.

Should nerf/change Bulwark proc instead.

obee
09-30-2014, 06:00 AM
...No

Titanium
09-30-2014, 06:30 AM
Nerf mages? Is this a joke? Poor little blue guys... they have to activate the shield wherever they go

obee
09-30-2014, 07:06 AM

Hercules
09-30-2014, 07:36 AM
You call a nerf for mages?

Let's gang him.

Official discussion thread lol
Nerf mages because you cant one shot us anymore... here are some words that us mages have been hearing for a long long long long time.

LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS BETTER XD

mwahahahahaha

Nerf mages? Is this a joke? Poor little blue guys... they have to activate the shield wherever they go

I´m sorry but what mean nerf? no can translate it to spanish :P

Idly
09-30-2014, 08:19 AM

Means take away our skills/stats/abilities. Ie make us weaker

Unafeuec
09-30-2014, 08:22 AM
Seeing how easier it became for mages to wreck rogues now, I respec'd for PvE on rogue. You can almost hear the ring rogues' surprise when they drop from mythic mages; quite nice. :)

I am an arcane mage and I've dropped from numerous mythic rogues, with this it should be about even now. Warriors are always hard to kill no matter what class you play. I've been away a week, but this does urge me to come back and play

Xeusx
09-30-2014, 08:52 AM
I wanna nerf your emote in your sig.

uunknownn
09-30-2014, 10:22 AM
When rogue pets dmg% boost will be fix??;/

Thrindal
09-30-2014, 12:34 PM
How exactly is this thread "Official"?

Arrowz
09-30-2014, 03:41 PM
Ik this was meant to nerf endgame rogues, but now at twink lvls warriors are op in all game modes.

Xpolosion
09-30-2014, 03:58 PM
Make warriors bulwark curse a rare proc that's all

Anarchist
09-30-2014, 04:00 PM
How exactly is this thread "Official"?

butterspar
09-30-2014, 04:52 PM
What do you think?

Nerf the weakest class in the game, gg

Gess
09-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Were rogues underpowered in ctf? I don't think so. Now TDM is just the same as ctf, right? I don't see how that could cause any problems to rogues.

rhomjhie
09-30-2014, 11:04 PM
Instead of nerfing anyone , why not just increase the total damage reduction on a pvp map ?

Leave the stats as is ! With the recent update ! I regret putting my 5 skill points on passive damage.

dannyrse
10-01-2014, 05:42 AM
This isnt good for low lvl rogues now tanks hav more dmg and hp how they supposed to win??

Sfubi
10-01-2014, 06:00 AM
I suggest this tread be deleted and recreated. The majority of the comments are about other classes as well as mostly useless.

The title of this thread is "PvP class Rogue damage adjustments in Team Death" Not "Suggested improvements or reductions for Mages and Warriors"

obee
10-01-2014, 06:05 AM
This isnt good for low lvl rogues now tanks hav more dmg and hp how they supposed to win??
Rogues always win....Mages are the ones being killed over here

Idly
10-01-2014, 06:05 AM
I suggest this tread be deleted and recreated. The majority of the comments are about other classes as well as mostly useless.

The title of this thread is "PvP class Rogue damage adjustments in Team Death" Not "Suggested improvements or reductions for Mages and Warriors"

And the OP says 'I want a damage adjustment for mages'

Hail
10-01-2014, 06:53 AM
I havent been in tdm since we were nerfed (I play rogue at lv9) but unless the damage % from our pets is fixed, it only seems fair that this nerf should have been postponed until this problem was fixed. Mages and Warriors now have more damage in both ctf and tdm than rogues, how is that fair? I guess I will be using my tank more often now.

As for a higher level rogues perspective I understand why we were nerfed but still 20% and no pet dmg % is quite a bit of damage.

Arrowz
10-01-2014, 06:58 AM
Rogues always win....Mages are the ones being killed over here

Lol i guess u dont play twinks lvls. Warriors op all game modes now

obee
10-01-2014, 07:00 AM
Lol i guess u dont play twinks lvls. Warriors op all game modes now
Lol. What I'm saying is MAGES are always underpowerd

Bigboyblue
10-01-2014, 07:01 AM
I keep reading a lot of comments mentioning that mages and tanks have more damage than their rogue counterparts. While it may appear that way looking at a persons stats, go into CTF or TDM and see who actually does more damage. I can tell you that a rogue hits far harder with their skills than a mage, even if the mage has higher damage on the stat sheet.

Hail
10-01-2014, 07:32 AM
I keep reading a lot of comments mentioning that mages and tanks have more damage than their rogue counterparts. While it may appear that way looking at a persons stats, go into CTF or TDM and see who actually does more damage. I can tell you that a rogue hits far harder with their skills than a mage, even if the mage has higher damage on the stat sheet.

I play rogue in ctf with about 67 damage, this is going up against warriors with +2k health and roughly 80damage (best gears) and mages that can reach over 90 damage lol. Rogue has to really really really rely on crits nowadays. Not really fair tbh lol

Bigboyblue
10-01-2014, 08:01 AM
I play rogue in ctf with about 67 damage, this is going up against warriors with +2k health and roughly 80damage (best gears) and mages that can reach over 90 damage lol. Rogue has to really really really rely on crits nowadays. Not really fair tbh lol

I have a level 11 warrior. I am not overpowering any rogues at that level. It is a pretty good match up between those two classes. I can win or lose any given versus depending on the skill level of the person I am going against(both no heal because with packs and HoR fights are endless). Luck plays a factor also, if I get a couple lucky stuns, or if the rogue gets some lucky crits the battle can sway in one persons favor. Mages are an absolute joke at that level. Their damage is higher than rogues at that level but they stand zero chance at actually beating any. Also they can't touch warriors.

I also have a level 7 rogue that has no problem killing warriors and mages. At this level I find rogues and warriors are equal. I can kill a warrior and they can kill me. Mages once again are a joke. They can't beat me or warriors.

Not sure what level you are twinking at(I assume level 10 or so based on your damage stat) but the levels I'm in this nerf didn't matter.

Hail
10-01-2014, 08:09 AM
I have a level 11 warrior. I am not overpowering any rogues at that level. It is a pretty good match up between those two classes. I can win or lose any given versus depending on the skill level of the person I am going against(both no heal because with packs and HoR fights are endless). Luck plays a factor also, if I get a couple lucky stuns, or if the rogue gets some lucky crits the battle can sway in one persons favor. Mages are an absolute joke at that level. Their damage is higher than rogues at that level but they stand zero chance at actually beating any. Also they can't touch warriors.

I also have a level 7 rogue that has no problem killing warriors and mages. At this level I find rogues and warriors are equal. I can kill a warrior and they can kill me. Mages once again are a joke. They can't beat me or warriors.

Not sure what level you are twinking at(I assume level 10 or so based on your damage stat) but the levels I'm in this nerf didn't matter.

I got 2 level 9s. Rogue with 1.6k hp and 67dmg in ctf and my warrior has 2.7k hp and 75-80dmg with captains axe (85 max with maul).
That difference is crazy unfair imo

Excuses
10-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Asking rogues pure dmg back sound like mages asking stuns back without immune and warriors asking shields back for every heals to me.

Let's have them back all? Lol

And I personally mainly play twinks too, but I agree that pvp balance standard should be on end game, not twinks.
Learn to play your class.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-01-2014, 08:57 AM
Learn to play your class.

:banana: :banana:

UndeadJudge
10-01-2014, 10:50 AM
I havent been in tdm since we were nerfed (I play rogue at lv9) but unless the damage % from our pets is fixed, it only seems fair that this nerf should have been postponed until this problem was fixed. Mages and Warriors now have more damage in both ctf and tdm than rogues, how is that fair? I guess I will be using my tank more often now.

As for a higher level rogues perspective I understand why we were nerfed but still 20% and no pet dmg % is quite a bit of damage.

Quite a bit of damage is 1 shot kills...and if you feel rogues are unbalanced at your level then just clash instead of 1v1. Mages can't really aim their skills, use it to your advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quickrr
10-09-2014, 03:39 PM
What do you think?

The mages and warriors wouldn't understand lol

lowratehitman
10-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Silentvvind lvl13 twink roghere tbh I can only win a vs against war if I'm near to a mana pack... And war has so much health and armor and now with the new pet the DMG that they have increased ten-fold its very hard to win...and with the mages that i have in countered when I'm doing solo, roaming around I notice that mages with the new pet are op if they know how to use it and timing it... Their shield OMG! its like a lvl20 shield that you can't brake.. Also mages that uses arcane pet such us singe is just way to op...with the curse and stun and the high DMG do to the singe buff is just way way to op

lowratehitman
10-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Anyways it's my experience when I'm doing PvP when they implemented this Nerf bs

Kakashis
10-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Rogues still hit plenty hard after 10% less damage. Still OP.

shiabel
10-10-2014, 12:40 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/09/10bd7222683090004247d81383ed2084.jpg

debitmandiri
10-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Just give mage rogue's aim crit
More absorb shield. Anti stun skill. War's jugg.
And everybody happy :)

Soundlesskill
10-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Give everyone a fair chance, reduce the difference between pinks, mythics and arcanes.