PDA

View Full Version : New /r chat command issue

Zylx
09-29-2014, 11:22 PM
I don't like what they did with the /r chat command. To those of you who don't know, STS made it so you cant accidentally send a wrong reply to someone who just pm'd you when you use /r by saving the message.

The issue is, i often times get a pm that only needs a short reply that i can type faster than the save refreshes, (no, yes, lol, etc) and so i type the message and intend that message to go to the one who just messaged me, yet the one who messaged me before that player is still saved, so it ends up going to the previous person (wrong person).

I think STS should lower the amount of time it takes for the save to refresh.

Samhayne
09-30-2014, 10:04 AM
You can always go into your notices and reply via that list.

Zylx
09-30-2014, 10:23 AM

It's a lot quicker to type "/r" than to open the notices and scroll down to the person,especially in the middle of a run.

But thank you for replying, Alex :)

Itoopeo
09-30-2014, 04:52 PM
I havent tried AL system but I already agree with him.

Sometimes message goes to wrong person but it happenes so rarely that adding a timer just makes whole thing worse. Just remove the timer and everyone is happy with it.

Classychic
09-30-2014, 05:42 PM

It's a lot quicker to type "/r" than to open the notices and scroll down to the person,especially in the middle of a run.

But thank you for replying, Alex :)

And you also can't access notices when ur in pvp right? So responding to pm's while in a pvp room using /r is liable to get messages mixed up.