PDA

View Full Version : Drop question

Anyrra
01-29-2011, 06:46 PM
So I'm going to try to farm for the voodoo master set in Ancient Swamps, but I have a question. Is there any specific boss I should try, or is it just random throughout the swamps? Also, does this apply to all areas? Thanks.

matta1985
01-29-2011, 06:50 PM
All bosses have the possibility to drop voodoo items, I'd prob farm either bayou boss brawl because there are 4 - 5 bosses in the one lvl, or maybe do mccroc homestead where pappa and the other 2 homestead bosses are. You will have a chance at getting both the old and new swamp pinks from this lvl. :)

Edit: Sorry Scalefield homestead is the lvl with pappa and the 2 homestead bosses not mccroc homstead.

Riccits
01-30-2011, 11:12 AM
best ist boss brawl, but u need probably very long to get all items... the set is worth 450k that says something about rarity... i never seen drop a master helm or robe.... :-/

in the new swamp levels u get more the new swamp pinks.. the possibilty is 50:50 to get an old or a new one.

Royce
01-30-2011, 11:15 AM
Boss brawl seems to be the best place for the old pinks (like voodoo stuff) since they don't compete with the newer pinks to drop. I've gotten a couple voodoo master helms from boss brawl.