PDA

View Full Version : So ...

Appeltjes
09-30-2014, 03:19 PM
My friend recently asked sts if they could send him the e-mail adress he created his acc on cause he had forgotten it.

Their reply:
"- First and Last name on the account?
- Original email that the account was created with?
- Order/Transaction numbers from Platinum purchases?"

And I was wondering how can he give the original email that the account was created with if that's what he's trying to get back, how can he show the platinum purchases which have been send to this email...?

And for the first one he told me he used a spamming email for his acc which didn't include his real name (also not seeing how sts is planning to get his email back in that way).

Any suggestions for him how to get his email back or how to get a more usefull response from sts?

Serancha
09-30-2014, 03:35 PM
Seems like your "friend" needs to go look in his email accounts and find his receipts. If "he" signed up with a fake email address that's his own fault, not STS's.

They can't just hand someone account info based on a character name, because there's no proof that character belongs to the person asking. They need to verify so people can't use this method to access other people's accounts.

Anarchist
09-30-2014, 03:40 PM
Ahahahaha same thing that happened to me,
if you dont have any platinum purchase you can say bye bye to your account. :D

ps: support don't consider if the email is fake in first place you won't recieve any "platinum receipts" [Genius]

Nabhunter
10-07-2015, 10:47 AM
I have exactly same problem. BUT i have messages in my email that i've bought plat and where i payed it. But i can't find out on what email i've signed in (google play way). If my phone breaks or something, all my money sre gone with plat. Can somebody help me? And sorry for my english:)