PDA

View Full Version : Give credit where credit is due - Player listing

Inching
05-13-2010, 08:20 PM
I think as the population and popularity grows in PL its important to identify the true loyal members of this game who show honesty, team work, integrity, and share.

This is strictly my experience in my own game play and the list on the bottom are the players I find have the above qualities so when I do log in to play I always join their games and they always join mine. Again, this is from my experience only so if u ever see these guys/girls you can be sure they have your back.

VIOLENTSAINT
CHANGSTER
ELECTRICBOLT
EPIIC
FELORA
HENZ
IBOTT
IREDI
MAJESTYC
XROX
SCIENTIST
WCIII
YIAE
ZIAE

Im sure I am missing names and will update as I get them. Feel free to add to my list. Also the above players also help lower levels as in we do also give equipment to lower level newbis and try to help out where we can.

Example... I have been playing and when I find pink loot which I know they want and I cannot use, I will save and give when I see them and vice versa. Also I am able to share pink Weaponry to use for days at a time and I also lend out without fear of them scamming… this is the trust and fun factor of this game.. almost impossible that any player will have all the best gear so finding a close group to share and play with is the most fun and the spirit of multiplayer games… best thing is… its nothing formal like guilds, gangs, etc.

Thanks for making this game fun guys.

Violentsaint
05-13-2010, 08:30 PM
thanks man, yer i give thumbs up to scientist as well, ive played with him alot, and ofcorse yourself inching, that helped me out tremendously giving me junk items to sell for mana pots when i was noob.

id like to honourably mention nykk, who bought me ursan warlord armour when i respeced to paladin build, he saved me over 9000 gold buying one for me.

i also did a game review for pocket legends to attract more players to the game
check it out

http://www.apptism.com/apps/pocket-legends-3d-mmo/reviews/7919

RedRyder
05-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Cheshirepoet
Silentreaper
Jackaloop
Memphiz
Esus
Furios
Bboon

araziza
05-13-2010, 09:21 PM
I can vouch for Cheshirepoet, Jackaloop, Memphiz, Esus and Yiae, and would like to add Benemoth, Drioro and JasonKelly. All of these people have been a pleasure to farm and trade with, as well as friendly and helpful throughout.

KongsNutz
05-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Naw where's me haha

Justg
05-13-2010, 10:19 PM
You guys rock, plain and simple. Thanks for being cool and playing our game :)

Aerospacegod
05-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Was thinking of making a guild with a shared armory.

For instance I work 3 days on and am off 3 days so half the week someone could use my stuff and it wouldn't bother me a bit.
Easy way to try stuff and have a better equip. Best of everyone's items.

ziae
05-13-2010, 10:37 PM
thanks for the acknowledgment. it has been fun until the greed of items corrupt my mind. gotta constantly remind ourselves about being contented at times. :)

happy farming and trading til more campaigns are out (yea i hoped more contents of PVE dungeons like Red's been mentioning). i still enjoy the days when i am still lvling up til 30! *hint devs*

Violentsaint
05-14-2010, 03:24 AM
You guys rock, plain and simple. Thanks for being cool and playing our game :)

thanks for being cool and really caring alot about your players, and thanks for being such an awsome developer, im not trying to suck up to you in anyway but i just think you deserve an honourable mention alot more than i do.

just because im a nice person, help other players out in game, and am not greedy with my items shouldnt get me an honourable mention, all players should be that way.

also this is off topic but when guilds are implemented could u please make a guild stash were people can deposit items they dont need so other players that need the item can withdraw. and put a daily withdraw limit of say 5 items a day, so greedy people dont take lots of items out just to sell for profit.

Violentsaint
05-14-2010, 03:41 AM
ill like to add KongsNutz to the list, im surprised by his generosity, he loged into someones account and bought the ancient swamps for them because itunes cards arnt available in that players country.

heres the link to thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=1719

Splurd
05-14-2010, 04:02 AM
I can vouch for Cheshirepoet, Jackaloop, Memphiz, Esus and Yiae, and would like to add Benemoth, Drioro and JasonKelly. All of these people have been a pleasure to farm and trade with, as well as friendly and helpful throughout.

Jackaloop is a turd. Kept kicking out my non 35 character from his games. *grumbles*

Bodhi
05-14-2010, 04:54 AM
A few names I would def put forward is

Kingrichie
Rannos
Dizko
Justinkelly

there's definatly more but I deleted my account and have a brain like a sive and can't remember all the good guys I've played with

Dizko
05-14-2010, 05:11 AM
Reaper
smokescreen
eddybumba
kingrichie
bodhi
Hurs
Azrael
Neto

I know I'm missing some.

RedRyder
05-14-2010, 07:23 AM
Jackaloop is a turd. Kept kicking out my non 35 character from his games. *grumbles*

That's not the reason at all. We play in set groups so spots are always reserved. He boots anyone taking a spot

RedRyder
05-14-2010, 07:26 AM
ill like to add KongsNutz to the list, im surprised by his generosity, he loged into someones account and bought the ancient swamps for them because itunes cards arnt available in that players country.

heres the link to thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=1719

wow, that's amazing. Big thumbs up

King Richie
05-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Bodhia
Dizko
Hurt
Rannos
Archerman
Chronical
Chesirepoet
Alta
JustinKelly
Hurs

Dizko
05-14-2010, 06:55 PM
I'd like to add the Dev's to the list.

Xanthia
05-14-2010, 06:56 PM
This has turned into a giant suck up thread....

Dizko
05-14-2010, 06:57 PM
I'd like to add Xanthia to the list.

*lick*

Xanthia
05-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Lol, don't add my name, I am not worthy of this giant, great, flawless players list.

King Richie
05-14-2010, 07:06 PM
lol...... just lol

nerdherd
05-14-2010, 10:33 PM
That's not the reason at all. We play in set groups so spots are always reserved. He boots anyone taking a spot
Don't just boot without giving a reason then. That drives me crazy. Or better yet...play with a password! (Yes I realize friends can enter without putting in the password...)

Napolerat
05-14-2010, 11:00 PM
I regularly pass on my equipment to the lower levels.... just throwing that out there

Azrael
05-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Bodhia
Dizko
Hurt
Rannos
Archerman
Chronical
Chesirepoet
Alta
JustinKelly
Hurs

Reaper
smokescreen
eddybumba
kingrichie
bodhi
Hurs
Azrael
Neto

I know I'm missing some.

Azrael and Alta (as well as Ogrim) are all the same. Yea i know i sound like a broken record on this one... my fault for picking lots of names :/

Wish i could change my forum name

Btw Rich and Diz, yall rock.

Diz
05-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Btw Rich and Diz, yall rock.

Thanks, even though you were referring to another person.

The most stand-up players I've encountered so far are Uriyah, Unopocker, and Esus.

Lotta other modest anonymous players, though.

NawtyNate
05-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Wow what a big and long list. Maybe the next list should be a Hall of Fame one? XD I'm not on this list because of my name, huh? (But if it were NiceNate, wouldn't it be kind of cheesy?? So i'll just hafta stick to Nawty XD) Oh and props to Kongz, even with the funny/disturbing name (no offense), you actually were able to help someone progress further into the game! XD I would've been able to say the same if it were not for the lack of trust in noobs these day. There was a lv1 noob that kept telling me not to take anything, over and over again, until he finally just said nevermind DX. Ahhh im just ranting now so i'll go. XD see you guys in-game!

Azrael
05-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Thanks, even though you were referring to another person.

The most stand-up players I've encountered so far are Uriyah, Unopocker, and Esus.

Lotta other modest anonymous players, though.

Add me and play with me then :), Then ill say you rock.

KongsNutz
05-17-2010, 02:24 AM
Even though I'm not on the list thanks for all the acknowledgement guys

Xanthia
05-17-2010, 09:43 AM
to make this post less annoying, lol and a lot less of a suck up thread, let me get a complete list of all the players in the game so far and i will make a post soon...

FriedSushi
05-17-2010, 05:42 PM
No clue if he has an spacetime studio account,
but Nipplet
gave me a bunch of purples that were worth much more than what i gave him.
he also decided to trade first :)