PDA

View Full Version : new characters and buying platinum with money

Crywolf
01-29-2011, 11:16 PM
K I would seriously donate more if there's other characters, more maps cause I really feel like when turn lvl 50 there's nothing left to do! I bought the 75 platinum and it was only fun when I was lvling with people but to be honest its so easy to lvl up I just buy elixer and bam! I'm done so please make more chars, new maps and etc.

Next we should buy platinum with game money 1 platinum = 50,000 gold or something that would be nice

Overall this game is great

Junside
01-29-2011, 11:21 PM
There's going to be an update very soon with a level cap increase to 55, and many other new features.

Also, games are only as fun as YOU make it. I'm sure there has to be some feature you haven't fully worn down yet. You can't really say a game "became" boring if you haven't fully completed it.

Pharcyde
01-30-2011, 02:09 AM
K I would seriously donate more if there's other characters, more maps cause I really feel like when turn lvl 50 there's nothing left to do! I bought the 75 platinum and it was only fun when I was lvling with people but to be honest its so easy to lvl up I just buy elixer and bam! I'm done so please make more chars, new maps and etc.

Next we should buy platinum with game money 1 platinum = 50,000 gold or something that would be nice

Overall this game is great

1 platinum = 50,000 gold = epic fail economy. You can get 10-20 free platinum with offers alone. So poor people who don't contribute anything will have 500k-1mil?...

I know your feeling bored like the rest of us.
1.) It is a casual ipod game. You can't expect it to funtion like a true MMO, even though they do seem to blow my expectations away every time.
2.) Like Junside said, very soon, within the next few days, a new dungeon, new skill, new equipment class and a whole new set of armor is coming out.

So if your not level 50 yet, heres your fun and motivation: Within the next 1-5 days, a epic update is coming out. This update will be the most fun anyone has had in awhile, and if you don't wanna miss it, you'll get your butt to 50!

That help motivate you to "donate" more and "play" more? :)

Crywolf
01-30-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm lvl 38 right now plannin to buy aos but I'm kinda unsure cause I'm getting disconnected every 10 mins and its annoying! What is happening?

manyax111
01-30-2011, 05:20 PM
i agree we should be able to buy platinum with in-game golds.

Hekpoc
01-31-2011, 03:43 AM
How about trying to master PVP? Thats fun. I personaly cant stand farming. SOOOO boring especially AFTER you get all the items I want/need (for pvp) but hey Im really excited to get to 55 when expansion comes out and get RICH RICH RICH lets say 1 BILLION GOLD muahahaha.

Norbert
01-31-2011, 11:47 AM
... it was only fun when I was lvling with people but to be honest its so easy to lvl up I just buy elixer and bam! I'm done so please make more chars, new maps and etc. ...

This is what I try to communicate to people about power leveling. Sure, it's easy and fast. If it's your third or fourth character, maybe this is an ok route. Otherwise, you're depriving yourself of the funnest part of the game in order to get to 50, where you'll declare how bored you are. Take your time, do the quests, make some friends and enjoy the experience. The journey is the most fun you'll have.

Soon you'll buy some more elixers and bam, be level 55. Maybe take the long route this time.

Royce
01-31-2011, 12:26 PM

This will never happen. They need to make money to keep funding game development.

StompArtist
01-31-2011, 12:28 PM
Nah. Plat is a way to make profit and avoid monthly subscription or charging for the app. This is a business after all.

KaotiicxDream
01-31-2011, 03:01 PM
Gold for plat ? Would never happen .. Spacetime Studios needs the money

Fyrce
01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
Man, why bother leveling up so fast if you're just bored afterwards?

Pharcyde
01-31-2011, 05:09 PM

we already have this?..

Edit: Thought it was purchase gold with platinum.