View Full Version : Price of lockeds

Girr
10-01-2014, 03:53 AM
Hii,i just say,when i play here for first time,one locked was 15k golds,a good price but now,only 4k. What happened ? The price of lockeds when worth again,at halloween event ? Thanks !

Xeusx
10-01-2014, 03:58 AM
The price of lockeds will go down to the price of deary's egg. Deary is more worth than locked.

Pollata1246
10-01-2014, 04:30 AM
It has happened due to the removal of plat farming. The luck elixir got high too. Now as nobody got much plat, none unlocking them now. So its low. Dont worry, might get high on Events <ANY>

Chrisaetoshawker
10-01-2014, 04:45 AM
Sts needs to fix this quickly..

ayylmao
10-01-2014, 10:37 AM
It has happened due to the removal of plat farming. The luck elixir got high too. Now as nobody got much plat, none unlocking them now. So its low. Dont worry, might get high on Events <ANY>

I really doubt the exploit had that much of an impact on locked prices. IMO players would rather open Elon locks because they're more profitable. It's a safe gamble to stack up on locks while they're low, sts is bound to release new event locks to keep plat purchases up.

Prahasit Prahi
10-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Once upon time locked where 50k and at a constant of 30-40k during some weekends.

spimeslam
10-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Read my thread about the greatest idea ever I think you would all feel comfy there.

Serancha
10-01-2014, 11:30 AM
The economy is currently going through an adjustment period. There will likely be a crate event soon to get rid of the backlog. I heard the drops were adjusted (or some people mentioned they had been lower). Obviously without the plat farmers spamming thousands a day, and people who buy plat with real money less likely to waste it opening crates with valueless contents, there needs to be a refresh of the crate gear to start the value cycle over again.

I think once the next generation of crate gear is added, we will see those items holding value much better than in the past (where they dropped under 1k within 24 hours). However they need to work out new crate gear with new stats that players will be willing to spend money on, before they can do that.

This stuff takes time, and I am guessing the halloween event will involve crate crafting again, seeing as that was a huge success. This will also help remove the surplus. So yes, right now the crate value is low because the demand was cut substantially, but give STS a chance to sort it out and I think we will see this coming around before too long

falmear
10-01-2014, 11:46 AM
The problem is hoarding. You can now hoard more crates then you could ever before because of story tokens with multiple characters. Whatever the next event is, crate prices won't rise very high because whatever number of crates you see in cs now there is significantly more out there. The time between events is so long that it gives hoarders long enough to restock 1000+ crates and flood the market again.

Dex Scene
10-01-2014, 12:51 PM

Removing the plat farming is the best thing STG ever ever ever did.
plat farming made Luck kits so cheap aswel. I saw luck kits at 6k which encouraged the locked dropping by lots.
Lockeds were dropping price with or without removal of plat farming.

Plat farmers ruined the game by alot. Overflowing any new stuffs which were potential to keep it's price tag.
Slag was 450k.. a 250 plat pet at 450k. Imagine!!
Rich people bought all of em and selling em now at 1.7-1.8m .
Its just one of numerous example Plat farmers being the behind of rich getting richers.

Amicusdei
10-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Plat farmers, luck kits, story tokens have all hurt the crate market.
There are simply too many of them out there.
Last 2x odds weekend, the price went to 25k in about a min, just when the update was announced.
Dropped to 8k within another minute. Crazy.
The days of high value crates are gone until we get new gears, and the price of the elo locks has proven that even then it will be lackluster.
Long term patient merching is the only solution i see if you want to make money.

Hercules
10-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Yes is true it is bad, but there are people that need gold fast! and for that you can see of 9k - 8k - 8,5k, 6k ...... For players is more expensive a golden dragon chest than a locked grand crate of the watch