View Full Version : Vote for vanity

Epw
10-01-2014, 08:55 AM
I think everyone mad about cool vanities.
Im wondering if STG would ever come up with some new vanity themes, but first of all, let us collect the ideas and vote which ones would be chosen to be built up into the game with an announcement event.
My point with this thread is to collect those ideas - bcuz im curious what kind of vanities are you dreaming about - if its ever gonna happen in the future. It may sounds dumb and i dont even want to go behind the details of introducing new stuff into the game...its just a poll for the community.

So here are my ideas:(i was inspired by most of my childhoods cartoons)

- GI Joe shield with the Joes/Cobras emblem
- Mojo Jojo blaster from Powerpuff Girls
- a talon which looks like Patrick from Spongebob
- Harry Potters owl as a pet
- a rainbow outfit from Care Bears
- a lightsaber from Star Wars
- a Tom and Jerry t-shirt vanity with a cat or mouse ears and tails
- Princess Kenny outfit from South Park - the Black Friday episode
- an Xbox/Ps as a shield and the controllers as the talons
- a Ghost Busters gun
- Dexters eyeglasses from Dexters Laboratory
- Johhny Bravos hair vanity with a mirror as a hield and a hairbrush as a weapon
- some ACME stuff from the Road Runner Show
- Casper as a pet
- TMNT outfits with weapons
- Freakazoid outfit
- Captain Planet rings with diff stats
- Stewies gun from Family Guy

Ofc the above listed stuffs should be themes only not the spec items/outfits.
Execuse me for the clashed idea description. So..im open minded for your ideas, suggestions corrections.
Have fun by sharing your ideas x)

jsam
10-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Tarzan vanity its would be awesome [emoji48] [emoji48] [emoji48]

AppleNoob
10-01-2014, 04:25 PM
I think everyone mad about cool vanities.
Im wondering if STG would ever come up with some new vanity themes, but first of all, let us collect the ideas and vote which ones would be chosen to be built up into the game with an announcement event.
My point with this thread is to collect those ideas - bcuz im curious what kind of vanities are you dreaming about - if its ever gonna happen in the future. It may sounds dumb and i dont even want to go behind the details of introducing new stuff into the game...its just a poll for the community.

So here are my ideas:(i was inspired by most of my childhoods cartoons)

- GI Joe shield with the Joes/Cobras emblem
- Mojo Jojo blaster from Powerpuff Girls
- a talon which looks like Patrick from Spongebob
- Harry Potters owl as a pet
- a rainbow outfit from Care Bears
- a lightsaber from Star Wars
- a Tom and Jerry t-shirt vanity with a cat or mouse ears and tails
- Princess Kenny outfit from South Park - the Black Friday episode
- an Xbox/Ps as a shield and the controllers as the talons
- a Ghost Busters gun
- Dexters eyeglasses from Dexters Laboratory
- Johhny Bravos hair vanity with a mirror as a hield and a hairbrush as a weapon
- some ACME stuff from the Road Runner Show
- Casper as a pet
- TMNT outfits with weapons
- Freakazoid outfit
- Captain Planet rings with diff stats
- Stewies gun from Family Guy

Ofc the above listed stuffs should be themes only not the spec items/outfits.
Execuse me for the clashed idea description. So..im open minded for your ideas, suggestions corrections.
Have fun by sharing your ideas x)
No offense but most of these ideas won't fly due to STG will have to pay copyright fees.

Epw
10-01-2014, 04:40 PM
i know it. as i said its just a poll..

Disobediant
10-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Lightsaber lightsaber lightsaber, i suggested this to rem the week before the 77 release and she said probably wont do a starwars event for the new episodes, wookie like vanity armor, darth vader helm, light sabers, mini x-wing or m-falcon pets, boba fet vanity helm, omg the ideas are endless, death star pet [follows you like the eye of eternity], taun taun pet, jedi robes brown/gold vanity armor and black/black vanity armor, storm trooper helmet vanity, jaba the hut pet, and this might be pushing it but the all famous princes leiah chain bikini outfit that jaba has her adorned in haha moving on..jar jar ears, gungan blue boomber shield, droid-de-gas over shield vanity, and if anyone has any elaborations on those i just spouted off, please post them!!

tarlan
10-04-2014, 09:54 AM
just waiting for the recolored deep mountain gear for the hobbit part 3, im guessing will be a green tint this time