PDA

View Full Version : Locked F2P

Veoemel
10-01-2014, 09:39 AM
What if STS implemented a key which can be purchased from the store for 15 plat, this key will be needed to open lockeds.

Almost everything is getting "F2P", elixers/stash slots/characters slots/inventory slots/revive etc and soon respec kits
So I don't see the problem why they wouldn't implement it

RIP
10-01-2014, 09:42 AM
What if STS implemented a key which can be purchased from the store for 15 plat, this key will be needed to open lockeds.

Almost everything is getting "F2P", elixers/stash slots/characters slots/inventory slots/revive etc and soon respec kits
So I don't see the problem why they wouldn't implement it

there is no use for it since you can unlock crates with 15 platinum too ...

Veoemel
10-01-2014, 09:46 AM
there is no use for it since you can unlock crates with 15 platinum too ...

Why is there an use to make elixer kits, its no use since u can get elixer for 4 plats too

Duo to this, lockeds are 4k

Kakashis
10-01-2014, 10:47 AM
I'm all for this idea! STS gets their plat sales, everyone has the potential to open locked!

Candylicks
10-01-2014, 11:40 AM
OHhhhh I see what you're saying. So you can purchase plat keys and then sell them... that's actually a really good idea. Then someone can grab for gold and still have the chance to open some locked. Good idea here I will +1 it.

Veoemel
10-01-2014, 01:20 PM
OHhhhh I see what you're saying. So you can purchase plat keys and then sell them... that's actually a really good idea. Then someone can grab for gold and still have the chance to open some locked. Good idea here I will +1 it.

Yuuussss indeed!!