PDA

View Full Version : <| Warmonger |> looking for 5v5 guild war

Hugso
10-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Any guild in level 22-25 want to gw war with us?

laawliiet
10-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Villain

Aslanx
10-02-2014, 05:52 PM
right, a guild war war lol, that's gw war stands for mate.

laawliiet
10-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Gf villain 15/2 warmonger

Instanthumor
10-02-2014, 08:08 PM
Gf villain 15/2 warmonger

15 vs 2? Wow, that's legit blocking!

Visiting
10-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Not sure if showing off or actually looking for another top geared team to vs....

Blindness
10-03-2014, 05:17 AM

Well Promoted Guild (| Warmonger |) vs Well Organized Guild (Villain)
Final Score: 2-15
No block, fair 5v5.

Villain Line Up:
Antidose, Iaid, Isliferbozo, Synidcate, Qeeqee.

we force Warmonger to bring some 24s, not their members but from other guild (u need help bro? lol)

GG.

laawliiet
10-03-2014, 05:31 AM
Score 15/2

laawliiet
10-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Hugso 5v5 again pls

Blindness
10-03-2014, 05:53 AM
Warmonger should get rid their bad habit of leaving the room in the middle of a fight when they have had a bad team line up. cuz that makes the fight even more boring and no challange at all. Villain always fight til the end even if we brought our "its ok" team. We accept defeat, we enjoy winning. We're waiting for the next 5v5 against Warmonger.

Blindness
10-03-2014, 12:17 PM

lol? game was just started, both team slots filled by 5 members of both Villain and Warmonger guild. fair 5v5. 2-3 deaths and you guys ran?

laawliiet
10-03-2014, 01:01 PM
5v5 always run

Left Side
10-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Well,we got many proof with this screen capture, even 5v5 with WARMONGER they will leave game if lose in 3 or 4 clash .. And villain still waiting for a next guild war with WARMONGER again :tranquillity:

Arrowz
10-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Lol villain trying so hard to feel good about themselves. Other thread shows u guys getting absolutely demolished soo... I dont really see the point ur trying to make here

Hugso
10-03-2014, 04:01 PM

No block, fair 5v5.

Villain Line Up:

we force Warmonger to bring some 24s, not their members but from other guild (u need help bro? lol)

GG.

Lol. U didn't show the whole list. Where's kissso? Hugso?

Btw. This gw war villain vs our recruiter rank n members lmao. Gw war with my officer then post it nub. Always run when our our officers online...

Hugso
10-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Villain need to stop running... Let's set up a good time for all of our officer online....

Stop begging us for 5v5 when we only have member rank or 2-4 online zzz. Lol

Left Side
10-03-2014, 04:14 PM

Btw. This gw war villain vs our recruiter rank n members lmao. Gw war with my officer then post it nub. Always run when our our officers online...

Ohhh XD so skilies,zarckos and grinly is not officer? And warmonger using 4 sam 3 tank =) is op for your team. But final score is 15-2 ^_^ villain conquer warmonger lol.

laawliiet
10-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Zarckos officer,skillies officer,grinly officer,hugso master,crocodilee officer

Left Side
10-03-2014, 05:08 PM
:chuncky: :chuncky: :chuncky: :chuncky:

Rotler
10-03-2014, 07:46 PM
It's probably Villian one of those 1 Win in ages.

But We are Cool to It.

As Win Ratio is 10:01.
So in short I Warmonger I wins 10 Villian in ages 1.

But it's not their Fault. Skills is what they lack. We I Warmonger I have started a Workshop wherein we Train such Noobs to make them Feel they can also WIN.;) and be Pro like I US I

Subscribed Names below will be considered you are interested in the Workshop which is Free Teaching From Team I Warmonger I.

Pls. Awaiting any comments below related to Me will be considered you want us to teach you ;)

So pls. VILLIAN Comment below.

Thvnder
10-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Warmonger should get rid their bad habit of leaving the room in the middle of a fight when they have had a bad team line up. cuz that makes the fight even more boring and no challange at all. Villain always fight til the end even if we brought our "its ok" team. We accept defeat, we enjoy winning. We're waiting for the next 5v5 against Warmonger.
Zzz if we try swap you guys block and trash talk dont start.

Thvnder
10-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Lets gw again now!!

Hugso
10-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Ohhh XD so skilies,zarckos and grinly is not officer? And warmonger using 4 sam 3 tank =) is op for your team. But final score is 15-2 ^_^ villain conquer warmonger lol.

Lol. Villain start winning when grinnly off to work, Zarckos n crocodile lagging....

Like I said b4. Let's set up a good time for all of our officers online. And we can clash. Don't run ok?

Hugso
10-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Zarckos officer,skillies officer,grinly officer,hugso master,crocodilee officer

Yeah. We were in same fkght. But didn't fight together... Grow up n stop make up stories about this clash....

Left Side
10-03-2014, 08:33 PM
It's probably Villian one of those 1 Win in ages.

But We are Cool to It.

As Win Ratio is 10:01.
So in short I Warmonger I wins 10 Villian in ages 1.

But it's not their Fault. Skills is what they lack. We I Warmonger I have started a Workshop wherein we Train such Noobs to make them Feel they can also WIN.;) and be Pro like I US I

Subscribed Names below will be considered you are interested in the Workshop which is Free Teaching From Team I Warmonger I.

Pls. Awaiting any comments below related to Me will be considered you want us to teach you ;)

So pls. VILLIAN Comment below.

Let me teach u how to stop running in pvp.

Left Side
10-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Yeah. We were in same fkght. But didn't fight together... Grow up n stop make up stories about this clash....

Who make stories? lol, the screencapture proof everything .. VILLAIN conquer {warmonger} Full stop XD

Xeusx
10-03-2014, 08:51 PM
*Eating popcorn while watching this*

Noisse
10-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Let me introduce myself iam Zhaanijete the truly Hugso Dummy N Blocker ,
I have mission To become Deathmonger N I will Lead The I Warmonger I Blocker Style.

See you at match and let me be ur cry nightmare :chuncky:

Left Side
10-03-2014, 09:27 PM
I have mission To become Deathmonger N I will Lead The I Warmonger I Blocker Style.

This topic will be interesting about using dummy and blocker enemy team spot.. WARMONGER STYLE :chuncky: And yeahhh all 21-24 guilds know about ZHAANIJETE. Warmonger use it for fix kdr with farm kills n for blocker ... No wonder! XD

Left Side
10-03-2014, 09:39 PM

seems like you need a dictionary! FKGHT* Lol

MonsterMage:D
10-03-2014, 10:58 PM
Gj villian! You guys beat Warmonger........

For the first time :D

Blindness
10-04-2014, 02:57 AM

you were there getting farmed. so as the rest of your officer. admit your defeat, kiddo. now shush.

Blindness
10-04-2014, 03:05 AM
Lol. Villain start winning when grinnly off to work, Zarckos n crocodile lagging....

Like I said b4. Let's set up a good time for all of our officers online. And we can clash. Don't run ok?

well well, who gives an eff if one of you lag or what. even 2 of our line up isnt officer. antidose is recs, iaid is a new member. so you saying that basically warmonger rely on some certain players only? make sense now thats why you always run, even the match wasnt even start yet. lol.

Instanthumor
10-04-2014, 03:41 AM
Hmm so much hate from Villain's side... I wonder why...

Hugso
10-04-2014, 04:10 AM
you were there getting farmed. so as the rest of your officer. admit your defeat, kiddo. now shush.

Like I said b4. Beat this line up and you talk. Stop running when our officers online ok?

Hugso
10-04-2014, 04:12 AM
Hmm so much hate from Villain's side... I wonder why...

Bro. We farmed them from guild Fire n blood to dewa n after they merge together = Villain still got farm. Lol. It's been like this for 4 months n still counting...

Just beat them again.... Villain is too easy lol

Rotler
10-04-2014, 04:29 AM
This is My question to All Villian is this the New Dummy ??
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/04/44eed9abf6620284c6c9100a85486170.jpg

Xeusx
10-04-2014, 04:59 AM
*om nom nom* *eating popcorns more*

Ubernewber
10-04-2014, 05:10 AM
*Eating popcorn while watching this*

Same

Rotler
10-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Same
Share fhe Pop Corns with Me too Noobs always Not invite Me.

Share and care

Thvnder
10-04-2014, 09:12 AM

Wow but you guys have blocker dummy to whos acccoount.? Oh thats righy its islifersboros dummy bro. Dont act like villain is purest and dont dummy block its funny how u guys have 3:1 and up kdrs and u guys always lose.

Thvnder
10-04-2014, 09:15 AM
This topic will be interesting about using dummy and blocker enemy team spot.. WARMONGER STYLE :chuncky: And yeahhh all 21-24 guilds know about ZHAANIJETE. Warmonger use it for fix kdr with farm kills n for blocker ... No wonder! XD
We use dummy if villain counts cause we use u all the time. So how u guys have all 3:1 kdr or higher when u always lose to allianza and us . Oh thats right its islifeboros dummy 'acccoount'.

Hugso
10-04-2014, 03:09 PM
Wow but you guys have blocker dummy to whos acccoount.? Oh thats righy its islifersboros dummy bro. Dont act like villain is purest and dont dummy block its funny how u guys have 3:1 and up kdrs and u guys always lose.

Whoever have kdr 3:1 or better is noob. They are not good. Cause all they do in PVP is farming noob. Ur pro or not. Not coming from KDR. It's from ur reputation in Pvp.

Instanthumor
10-04-2014, 03:21 PM
We use dummy if villain counts cause we use u all the time.

Lol. Gf

laawliiet
10-04-2014, 06:35 PM

laawliiet
10-04-2014, 06:36 PM
this is my question,to all warmonger,is this the old dummy ?????104711

laawliiet
10-04-2014, 06:37 PM

Hugso
10-04-2014, 08:16 PM

Wow. Lol. Villain bring a noob joined warmonger n took this screen shot! Nice move...

Hugso
10-04-2014, 08:25 PM

Lol. Post a new one man. Lol or this is only time villain won cause of we lagged n some have to b offline. Hahaha

Xeusx
10-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Hey guys, Warmonger was looking for 5v5 guild wars, NOT drama.

laawliiet
10-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Hugso 6 kill

Left Side
10-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Duummyyyy user =)

Left Side
10-04-2014, 11:25 PM
this is my question,to all warmonger,is this the old dummy ?????104711ow

How about this? Please explain....:chuncky:

Hugso
10-05-2014, 03:34 AM
Here's new gw war that we just did with villain. Lol

Hugso
10-05-2014, 03:37 AM
After the war end. They doesn't want to leave map. Because they didn't want to let us see the score. I can't believe they stay in that map for 30 mins long. it's this all villain can do? After losing? Lol. Noob guild.

Rotler
10-05-2014, 04:12 AM
After the war end. They doesn't want to leave map. Because they didn't want to let us see the score. I can't believe they stay in that map for 30 mins long. it's this all villain can do? After losing? Lol. Noob guild.
Ha ahaaaa haa haaa haa haaa haaa haaaa haaa Weak Villian Guild.

Hugso really bro they stayed for 30 mins THAT'S so Lame.

Hugso
10-05-2014, 09:36 AM
This is what happen when we have the best online. Villain ran n reason.com

Aslanx
10-05-2014, 10:24 AM
so much blocking, and this is why we should have a 5v5 button, where guilds can fight together, you guys inspired that idea...most definitely....

Algorhythm
10-06-2014, 06:54 AM
Lol. Post a new one man. Lol or this is only time villain won cause of we lagged n some have to b offline. Hahaha

If you can see in screenshot theres 3 warmonger and 2 villain blockers on red team. That is all

Xeusx
10-06-2014, 08:38 AM
All of you stop killing this thread, lol.

Ubernewber
10-06-2014, 09:15 AM
So much drama at this lvl lol

Thvnder
10-08-2014, 02:45 AM
10 vs I win. 8/2 gf sort of catlov http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/08/065de702ff9c64e03e156a4c51729689.jpg

HotttSauce
10-08-2014, 11:00 PM
well well, who gives an eff if one of you lag or what. even 2 of our line up isnt officer. antidose is recs, iaid is a new member. so you saying that basically warmonger rely on some certain players only? make sense now thats why you always run, even the match wasnt even start yet. lol.

Villian guild should rethink this LOL comment. The rogue Antidose is YOUR Best Rogue by far in your entire guild... And laid is easy your second BEST mage. LMAO you need to do some demoting then, when recruiter/member are WAY better than any of your Officer... I wouldn't stand by this lol comment.

Simply lol!

Blindness
10-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Villian guild should rethink this LOL comment. The rogue Antidose is YOUR Best Rogue by far in your entire guild... And laid is easy your second BEST mage. LMAO you need to do some demoting then, when recruiter/member are WAY better than any of your Officer... I wouldn't stand by this lol comment.

Simply lol!
Who the duck do you think you are to telling us promote/demoting our guildies? Antidose is a good friend of mine so as laid, doesnt mean they find easy way to get into officer. everyone that joined Villain get treated equally, its not 100% about skills, but also attitude just sayin. Oh wait, make sense now why warmonger always rage kicks their member, loose once then kick others, lol sweet. you wanna lol much? then go ahead, like we care uh? youre guild is strong AT FORUM, but not at BATTLEFIELD. Oh yeah, calling yall an Forum Guild instead of PVP Guild might suit yall anyway. Cheers!

HotttSauce
10-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Who the duck do you think you are to telling us promote/demoting our guildies? Antidose is a good friend of mine so as laid, doesnt mean they find easy way to get into officer. everyone that joined Villain get treated equally, its not 100% about skills, but also attitude just sayin. Oh wait, make sense now why warmonger always rage kicks their member, loose once then kick others, lol sweet. you wanna lol much? then go ahead, like we care uh? youre guild is strong AT FORUM, but not at BATTLEFIELD. Oh yeah, calling yall an Forum Guild instead of PVP Guild might suit yall anyway. Cheers!

Hmmmm I don't see that VIDEO that your guild was Supposed to post after clash with warmonger yesterday in Ctf? OH WAIT... I know Y becuz your guild villian GOT OWNED... Don't post, comment or anything else until we see that video from CTF Even 5v5 match. We all know your guild got WRECKED, LOLblindness sure is blind when it comes to posting the NUmerous LOSES your guild takes daily, If your guild is SO good at pvp & warmonger is not.. post the CTF video then..oh & Antidose did say HE WAS RECORDING the Clash... If that video isn't posted "Like Antidose posted a entire page in forums claiming he would", you & that guild should NEVER comment on pvp again. Lmao I see you have such a SHORT TERM memory...

Post the video from the CTF clash yesterday or make no more comments concerning pvp. Anything you say w/o 1st showing that spanking will be irrelevant & pointless to support your LOLblind pvp post. OH & P.S stop preventing warmonger from flagging in CTF or u all not leaving the room so we can see the final score, C'mon according to Blindpvper vill is good at pvp game, but the way they act after a fight not leaving, preventing flagging to show score doesn't seem that way.. <-- Seems like what the LOSERS of a clash do.

If no video, lol wonder y... Where's all those screenshot of yesterdays CTF clash you love to post SO much lolblind? Oh wait I doubt He even took a Screenshot of that CTF clash IWarmongerI vs Vill.. Back up your words..IF vill is so good post the video or Screenshot.. plz don't say "Oh this time we didn't take a SS".. that would be a fail response & prove what you post & say abt vill pvp is ALL SIMPLY LOL

Blindness
10-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Hmmmm I don't see that VIDEO that your guild was Supposed to post after clash with warmonger yesterday in Ctf? OH WAIT... I know Y becuz your guild villian GOT OWNED... Don't post, comment or anything else until we see that video from CTF Even 5v5 match. We all know your guild got WRECKED, LOLblindness sure is blind when it comes to posting the NUmerous LOSES your guild takes daily, If your guild is SO good at pvp & warmonger is not.. post the CTF video then..oh & Antidose did say HE WAS RECORDING the Clash... If that video isn't posted "Like Antidose posted a entire page in forums claiming he would", you & that guild should NEVER comment on pvp again. Lmao I see you have such a SHORT TERM memory...

Post the video from the CTF clash yesterday or make no more comments concerning pvp. Anything you say w/o 1st showing that spanking will be irrelevant & pointless to support your LOLblind pvp post. OH & P.S stop preventing warmonger from flagging in CTF or u all not leaving the room so we can see the final score, C'mon according to Blindpvper vill is good at pvp game, but the way they act after a fight not leaving, preventing flagging to show score doesn't seem that way.. <-- Seems like what the LOSERS of a clash do.

If no video, lol wonder y... Where's all those screenshot of yesterdays CTF clash you love to post SO much lolblind? Oh wait I doubt He even took a Screenshot of that CTF clash IWarmongerI vs Vill.. Back up your words..IF vill is so good post the video or Screenshot.. plz don't say "Oh this time we didn't take a SS".. that would be a fail response & prove what you post & say abt vill pvp is ALL SIMPLY LOL
good for you?

Hugso
10-09-2014, 01:56 PM

Here's a proof of ur weak guild. Stealing packs

Hugso
10-09-2014, 04:17 PM

Villain got farm again... Yummy bbq vilchicken pancakes...
2 tank 1 rogue on each team... Both team all have samael n same level...

Rotler
10-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Man Blind u Getting Owned here.

Do You need a block.;)

Arrowz
10-09-2014, 08:01 PM

Actually antidose did post it. Just saying maybe u should actually check before making claims

Hugso
10-09-2014, 09:03 PM
Actually antidose did post it. Just saying maybe u should actually check before making claims

No he ain't. Where! I can't find it... Btw. Who are u nub?

Thvnder
10-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Lol gf villain ;)

See you in game!!!! :)

Arrowz
10-10-2014, 12:06 AM
No he ain't. Where! I can't find it... Btw. Who are u nub?

Search jayca$h youtube arcane legends then go to his channel u will find it there. Btw. Who are u nub? Im somebody laughing at the drama

Hugso
10-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Search jayca$h youtube arcane legends then go to his channel u will find it there. Btw. Who are u nub? Im somebody laughing at the drama

Who are u noob? lol. Ain't have time to look for u

aldinius
10-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Hahaha...villain dnt really accpt their defeat most of the time...there s a saying..no matter how u explain to a pea minded person stil no bright mind ideas comes out...so useless talking to a person wd closd mind like blind..blind eat ur chunky pride..

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Arrowz
10-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Who are u noob? lol. Ain't have time to look for u

Who are u noob? No need to look for me im right here. :)

Hugso
10-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Who are u noob? No need to look for me im right here. :)

LOL! Where? I can't see u... Mayb a smile would help... :D <===

laawliiet
10-10-2014, 10:09 PM
very funny warmonger, lose the game and wants to win here in chat lmao

Hugso
10-10-2014, 11:09 PM
very funny warmonger, lose the game and wants to win here in chat lmao

This 1 just end lol. Villain guild is weak!

blight
10-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Lol you really are stupid. If you checked my youtube channel and not forums you forum monster you would have seen the video. The only reason i didnt post it on forums is because STS said i was making to many people look bad and i was calling them out so they deleted my thread

Xeusx
10-11-2014, 11:14 PM
All of you, stop, the, drama.

If you guys wanna continue, go ahead, as I gonna report this thread.

Gensin
10-11-2014, 11:19 PM
May god, I was gonna from LVL 15 to LVL 23 but eh, I dont want this.

Instanthumor
10-12-2014, 04:05 AM

At least you're killing actual pvp'ers @23, unlike 15 where you farm newbs and chat all day lel

Payed
10-12-2014, 04:10 AM
At least you're killing actual pvp'ers @23, unlike 15 where you farm newbs and chat all day lel
Cough cough I Farmed you at 15 instantnab

-Imaged ;)

Instanthumor
10-12-2014, 04:14 AM
Cough cough I Farmed you at 15 instantnab

-Imaged ;)

One can dream.... Aha!

Payed
10-12-2014, 04:15 AM
One can dream.... Aha!
Why do I need to dream if it's the truth ;)

Gensin
10-12-2014, 05:49 AM

Yeah, But are you gonna be focus with the drama, IDTS.

Visiting
10-12-2014, 12:36 PM
I'd rather PVP at any OTHER bracket than have to deal with this kinda of drama FFS .-.

Thvnder
10-14-2014, 12:07 AM
All of you, stop, the, drama.

If you guys wanna continue, go ahead, as I gonna report this thread.
OMG IF THIS IS SO BAD DONT CLICK ON THE THREAD MAN. BUT YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON IT SO DONT COMPLAIN.

Lol just saying.

Xeusx
10-14-2014, 01:55 AM
OMG IF THIS IS SO BAD DONT CLICK ON THE THREAD MAN. BUT YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON IT SO DONT COMPLAIN.

Lol just saying.

"See you in game!!!! :)"
I guess you didn't know that I'm retired now, lol.

ayylmao
10-15-2014, 10:17 PM

No block, fair 5v5.

Villain Line Up:

GG.

2-15? wow, at least they got two right?

Algorhythm
10-16-2014, 04:14 PM
"See you in game!!!! :)"
I guess you didn't know that I'm retired now, lol.

Just saw you online few days ago -.-"

Algorhythm
10-16-2014, 04:17 PM

You must be new. Just to inform you all twink lvl have this drama

Payed
10-16-2014, 07:35 PM
You must be new. Just to inform you all twink lvl have this drama

Yeah that's not true you see level 15 guilds posting stuff I just beat that and I just them this and that all the time. No so your comment is invalid. Even level 41 drama isn't as bad as this. :banana:

Xeusx
10-16-2014, 10:18 PM
Just saw you online few days ago -.-"
But that doesn't means that I'm not retired, I'm retired playing AL, lol.

Algorhythm
10-16-2014, 10:21 PM
Yeah that's not true you see level 15 guilds posting stuff I just beat that and I just them this and that all the time. No so your comment is invalid. Even level 41 drama isn't as bad as this. :banana:

Lol true they may not post on forum. The post do exist; somewhere! I joined rebirth facebook page and I see it in their wall status all the time, wether they clash with public or mvpvp. Point is drama is on all lvl pvp which is your reason to not lvl up to 20-23; your words not mine.

Please tell me how you measure drama? Because its not drama its competition

Ive been in lvl 13-17 pvp and I found it lame as new guilds always form and are always asking for alliance with the older twink guilds. Lower lvl bracket is full of allies full of noobs and no competition. Lvl 20-24 is no allies not enough food and many twinks.

I havent been to end game pvp though ive read in other posts that its like politics.