PDA

View Full Version : Trialplay Support Response

Lidless
10-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us.

After reviewing your customer log, it appears our system was unable to track the successful completion of the StubHub offer you attempted to complete to receive free Platinum.

Please note that in order to successfully complete this offer, you must first qualify and then complete the full task before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information.

If you are still interested in receiving Platinum for free, you are welcome to select a different offer that suits your needs.

Regards,

Bill

The offer was to watch a video and download the app in google play store. I did both....NUMEROUS times. This is the same rresponse trialplay gives to every single help ticket i send. What a joke. I hate trialplay wasting my time and for the time being this is the only way i can respec..

RESPEC SCROLLS PLS :/

Commanderkeen
10-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Sorry but StG can do absolutely nothing to fix this situation. Last time I had a problem like this. I had to take SS and send an email back to them proving that I completed the offer. They sincerely apologized and gave me my platinum.

obee
10-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Trialpay rarely works.

Hercules
10-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Trialpay rarely works.

Yes I never can make polls :(

mightymynk
10-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Yes sts shud remove trial pay too and bring sm new in place of it just like nativex. Whats the use of trialpay when u cnt get plats[emoji34]

Hercules
10-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Dont worry Respec scroll are near!

Lidless
10-01-2014, 10:16 PM
What am i supposed to do? Record myself watching the video and send it to them? If im not eligible for the ffer as he stated then why am i able to complete it? Its a freaking scam. They get paid for me doing the offer but i get nothing in return except for a bitter disdain and loathing for trialplay. Sooooooo annoying.

Lidless
10-01-2014, 10:18 PM
It wouldnt be so frustrating if the offers actually worked most of the time. Lol..he even has the nerve to tell me to just try other offers basically blowing me off.

j3peaz
10-02-2014, 06:32 AM
I did swagbucks offer other week and after completion I received my plat same day. It would seem there is some wrong as I have done other offers and not received the plat

scarysmerf
10-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Dont worry a replacement for native x is coming verry soon