PDA

View Full Version : need help for find new free plat offer :TapJoy

pecfr
10-02-2014, 12:03 PM
hello
now nativex is offline since approximatly 2 or 3 weeks , the price of the platinium is still the same, the price of locked is shuting down like price of a lot of others items , ecxept some items buyable with plat like ankh and abaddon , abaddon price was never less than 800k, ripmaw , slag etc was at 350k , so all this things show us they was a lot of plat farmer...... so you should find a solutions asap because all ppl will be angry , ppl who dont bought plat are angry because ankh is still around 70k (its only 25 plat) for example and ppl who bought platinium will be angry to because all price will shut down so they will be less richest like before (ex: mythic stuff is 400k less before approximatly).
so you seruisly should find a solution a think this game need a lot of plat IG for works correctly.
on my last game there was tapjoy its the same things as trialplay farming is not possible..... add him the fastest possible or sell plat for a better price they are seruisly so expansive.......

thanks for ready and sorry for my poor english

Schnitzel
10-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Free Platinum Offers:
We have a new client with an alternate Free Platinum Offer Provider, called Fyber, in the Apple approval process right now. We have actually been using Fyber for a little while now for Free Platinum Offers in Battle Command! We look forward to Fyber Free Platinum Offers going live soon.

from: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179278-October-Producer-s-Letter

pecfr
10-03-2014, 05:23 AM
yep i just seen it , its a nice things