PDA

View Full Version : This ends now!!!! Infinate replay

Lawlessomega
01-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi guys and gals,
I have been out of pocket legends for a little while and have recently in the past few weeks started to play again. My problem right now is that I want to finish ao3 so I can be prepared for the new map. I would love to finish "this ends now", for the past week I have gotten on everyday for hours and have joined so many games for that level and always people leave with around 7 enemies left. If anyone would help me get through it and the victory lap I would forever be indebted to you, I will even give up my drops to you at this point. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help, my in game character is TheOmegaMan.
~Law

Royce
01-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi I am unfortunately going out for a while right now, but I'd be happy to help out tonight if you still haven't cleared it (and I won't take your drops lol). I'll add your character on my 50s.

Lawlessomega
01-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Thank you very much and I will be on later tonight as well, the help is very much appreciated. ^_^

Norbert
01-30-2011, 12:59 PM
I'll help as well, though I need to work some today, and also forgo the drops. Look for my mage most likely, though I'll bring whichever the party needs.

You can do OL with two archers, btw, if you have a little patience. I kind of like it better than the chaos of pot runs.

--edit: add sent

chrononh
01-30-2011, 02:11 PM
I would love to help, too. Don't need the drops either. Am just looking for something to do in game. :) I can play as pally or bear, whichever the group needs. Add chrononnh and Chronnonh. Am on the road right now, but will be online later tonight.

Lawlessomega
01-30-2011, 03:28 PM
I forgot how kind the community was, thank you very much and I will be on a little later and I am very pleased to have met you all.

Steverd
01-30-2011, 05:48 PM
When you are doing the runs, just post something like
"I need to clear this board, help?"..
I think many players will stay and help you clear it.
I know I do anytime someone asks for help like this.

Steve