PDA

View Full Version : Event System became a bane need some changes.

Prahasit Prahi
10-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Hey!

Firstly event system has changed the game how people are playing.
Most of the players are only returning to the event and then taking a break from game..this is true the best example is me,,myself.

To change this STS should make two weekends of the month a event like thing...which is related to weekend like thing that is...for example.

Last weekend we have seen Abbaddon sale,me and some people have logged in and got the egg and then stopped playing means the weekend is over in around 15 min.

So a small change is like introduce a event into this weekend like there will be a quest which gives an loot at the ed of quest after 3 or 4 days and it should be combined with some platinum bought thing such as 100plat or so and then it will be crafted and we get the egg on the last day and then it can be opened or traded.This makes the weekend a complete one.

Like as STS said the next weekend is a supergem weekend for this weekend introduce a event which drops new essences for a limited time which gives gems of double chance of super gem then people will come online play the game..or else if it's a double gem weekend people come online for once in 12hr and goes away....this is kinda boring isn't it?

"Yea we all know that planar tombs and planar arena and lots of end gaming and super stuff is ready to come in future but people are concentrated on mainly on weekends and event."

Instead of boring 4 weekends in a month introduce these type of event twice a month like (1st week and 3rd week) or (2nd week and 4th week).

This makes the game interesting and long lating

We all love Arcane Legends and STS.

Thankyou.

~Prahi

Anarchist
10-03-2014, 12:40 AM
Mini events?
Me like it.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-03-2014, 04:55 AM
Nice;)
Unlike other ideas, it is great n possible;)
Though sts will be very busy

Dex Scene
10-03-2014, 07:56 AM
All the previous MMO games i played, had weekend tournament or later they have introduced it. So nice idea. Me myself have thought about it aswel

Prahasit Prahi
10-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Mini events?
Me like it.

Everyone likes it. :)

Prahasit Prahi
10-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Nice;)
Unlike other ideas, it is great n possible;)
Though sts will be very busy

If they adjust time it will be great and make it happen for two weekends in a month not like all weekends.
It makes game super interesting that's the reason I came up with this idea.

notfaded1
10-03-2014, 08:42 AM
In addition I've been saying for a long time that it would prime if a couple people were assigned to nothing but upgrading the pinks in the game... every couple weeks swap out some of the pinks for new variations (different colors/stats/maybe even particle effects) a more progressive gear system. Make some of them limited so collecting will be bigger and you'll have to play all the time to loot all the new stuff.

Hadec
10-03-2014, 08:57 AM
From other games I played event
Is something thats make u play more
The game for a limited time..supergems
And respec just make u enter game stay couple mins
That log off
Nice thought dude wisj Ill see this happens cuz
I already thinking of quiting...

Prahasit Prahi
10-03-2014, 09:19 AM
From other games I played event
Is something thats make u play more
The game for a limited time..supergems
And respec just make u enter game stay couple mins
That log off
Nice thought dude wisj Ill see this happens cuz
I already thinking of quiting...

Thanks Bro!

Hadec
10-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Thanks Bro!
Keep up the nice thougts man ;)
Hope sts does smth ...dont wanna quit

Prahasit Prahi
10-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Keep up the nice thougts man ;)
Hope sts does smth ...dont wanna quit

I don't even wanna take a break from AL for this long time.
Hope everything goes well.

Chrisaetoshawker
10-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Remien thanked you!!
Hope it is more than just a thank
Make it happen!! ;)

Prahasit Prahi
10-04-2014, 01:21 AM
Remien thanked you!!
Hope it is more than just a thank
Make it happen!! ;)

Oh Yea.. I didn't check it till now.
Hope it will be more than a thanks.

Jus we need to make it happen.

Bloodskerr
10-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Great idea!! I get what you mean from others games I've played and I agree. Sometimes it really seems we're just waiting for events and weekends to feel like doing something different :/

Dex_addict
10-04-2014, 10:18 AM
In addition I've been saying for a long time that it would prime if a couple people were assigned to nothing but upgrading the pinks in the game... every couple weeks swap out some of the pinks for new variations (different colors/stats/maybe even particle effects) a more progressive gear system. Make some of them limited so collecting will be bigger and you'll have to play all the time to loot all the new stuff.

I agree, something definitely needs to change to make the game not only interesting when there are events...I like fadedtwo's idea too of a progressive loot system...this is similar to a suggestion made by Jexettas in another thread regarding new elite maps and rotating gear drops.

Prahasit Prahi
10-05-2014, 10:39 AM

Gold sink in this way will be better than SOLID GOLD vanity.

utpal
10-05-2014, 02:50 PM
wat? 100plat?
since when u became p2p?