bearuang
10-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Someone dirtytalk about ppl in my country i want that person to get banned

bglir
10-03-2014, 01:21 AM
take screenshots and email support with details

iamthesurvivor
10-03-2014, 03:23 AM
The guy was probably trying to offend YOU while using your country as insult. And who cares just a game he doesn't actually mean it.

bglir
10-03-2014, 04:01 AM
The guy was probably trying to offend YOU while using your country as insult. And who cares just a game he doesn't actually mean it.

But STG cares about the game and that's why they make the rules too, so that people who don't care about the games are not allowed to play, this game was created to have fun meet people and connect to different culture all over the world and make money too hehe:livid:, without the rules people who don't have no respect, no sense in value others feelings and culture will wretch this game. For me i deeply care about the game, without this game i won't have experience to talk and make friends with so many different people in different countries.

Armourslash
10-03-2014, 11:30 AM
But STG cares about the game and that's why they make the rules too, so that people who don't care about the games are not allowed to play, this game was created to have fun meet people and connect to different culture all over the world and make money too hehe:livid:, without the rules people who don't have no respect, no sense in value others feelings and culture will wretch this game. For me i deeply care about the game, without this game i won't have experience to talk and make friends with so many different people in different countries.
If they care about the game then why wont they fix the unstable new map?

Chopper
10-03-2014, 11:33 AM
My tip, if you want to get the Devs attention, put AL in the title by "mistake" instead of PL. Just saying...

Roberto077
10-03-2014, 02:21 PM
And who cares just a game he doesn't actually mean it.

He obviously cares and if someone says something, it doesn't matter if he means it or not, he was offensive and deserve punishment.

Email support with screenshots and an explanation of what happened

support@spacetimestudios.com

iamthesurvivor
10-04-2014, 03:58 AM
He obviously cares and if someone says something, it doesn't matter if he means it or not, he was offensive and deserve punishment.

Email support with screenshots and an explanation of what happened

support@spacetimestudios.com
Reporting does not even work. You will just see them the next day. They didn't even stop the boosting from pakayolo yet it was clear as daylight.

Roberto077
10-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Reporting does not even work. You will just see them the next day. They didn't even stop the boosting from pakayolo yet it was clear as daylight.

Ever heard of Azichiabed?

Waug
10-04-2014, 10:41 PM
yep email support responds is decent and if you provide decent proof they work accordingly.

iamthesurvivor
10-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Ever heard of Azichiabed?
Yes

Roberto077
10-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Yes

Then your argument is invalid.