PDA

View Full Version : A modification to the rename kit idea

Jay Gatsby
10-03-2014, 04:03 AM
Sacredknight had pronounced his idea of a rename kit, i would like to twist that a little bit.
Recently sts just clarified a few things about selling names and from what i understand, trading of names within the game are legal as long as it is not posted on forum, however the transaction is made at your own risk. So what i suggest is that sts sells this rename kit which provides rename services and stores the previous name in a chest e.g. Name chest: Jaygatsby, making it tradable. this name kit can be know as 'premium rename kit' which costs more than the normal rename e.g. 50 plats. By doing so, it can ensure less scam cases and also more prospects of future markets which stimulates players' creativity to earn more gold.

kinzmet
10-04-2014, 10:04 AM
-1 If every players will make a name on a chest, the STS server will crash.

+1 if the chest will have an expiration. For example, It will be liquidated after 1 hour.

fiftyonecents
10-06-2014, 02:12 AM
nah I wouldn't even .

not worth the effort. just make up a new name and move on .

or you can simply take the risk with the 50/50 chance of being scammed as usual...lol

good idea though don't take this in a negative manner.

Tollyjoy
10-06-2014, 06:49 PM
I like this idea, maybe there should be an expiry date like what he said

SacredKnight
10-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Interesting idea, but this is really for trading names and in a sense makes it a safer trade but still rather risky. The idea I proposed was simply a free way for a rename whether this is in the form of a kit or a token equivalent etc.

This idea doesn't really cover the "free" part and is more or less a new idea inspired by mine. Also this idea does not cover the fact if someone actually wants a name the isn't taken.
I am not saying it's a bad idea but it could do with some tweaking.....