View Full Version : Halloween

Chrisaetoshawker
10-03-2014, 09:20 AM
I'm new, so....
What was Halloween like?
With pictures would be awesome!

Appeltjes
10-03-2014, 09:32 AM
No point behind that since they've made an entirely new thing I've heard.

ClumsyCactus
10-03-2014, 09:42 AM
No point behind that since they've made an entirely new thing I've heard.

...well, why does that change him wanting to know how it was?
And, i have no screenies sorry >.<

Zylx
10-03-2014, 10:03 AM

The Halloween Event is(was) on in Arcane Legends through Nov. 5th!

Talk to a Necropolis Gatekeeper to enter the Necropolis and gather new Halloween quests. Must be level 10 or higher to enter.

Quests
The quests found in the Necropolis are dailies – return every day and finish them all for a Halloween Jack o’Lantern Chest, full of unique Halloween rewards!
Do the Necropolis Daily Halloween Quests 10 days to complete a unique achievement!
Halloween rewards from the Jack o’Lantern Chest include:
* Platinum
* Unique Armor
* Jewelry
* Bat Pet Egg
* Pumpkin Vanity Helm.

Return every day and do all of the Necropolis Daily Quests for a new Chest and a chance for one of the above!

Check out Delphina's Guide to Halloween Quests! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?121648-Guide-Ten-Days-of-the-Dead)

Mythic Weapons
Mythic Weapons Return! Locked Grand Crates of the Watch and Elite Gold Puzzleboxes now have a chance for unique Halloween versions of the Mythic Staff, Mythic Glaive and Mythic Daggers. These stop dropping after Nov. 5th!

Here is a look at the Halloween Mythic Weapons. The static image doesn't really do them justice, as the new pestilence particle effects ebb, flow and pulse around the weapon:

Warrior:

Sorcerer:

Rogue:

Pets
Tradeable Pet egg versions of Grimm the Mythic Pet and Ewen the Pumpkin Pet can be purchased in Necropolis.

Grimm the Soul Harvester

Ewen the Pumpkin Pet

Vanities
Unique Halloween Vanities are available in the Store. Get them before they are gone on Nov. 5th!

So there was a town called Necropolis, full of daily quests that dealt with farming enemies. There were graves all over the place and an enemy Jack-O-Lantern that appeared randomly once per map.

ClumsyCactus
10-03-2014, 10:08 AM
So there was a town called Necropolis, full of daily quests that dealt with farming enemies. There were graves all over the place and an enemy Jack-O-Lantern that appeared randomly once per map.

I remember Jack destroying every single run i made >.<

Zylx
10-03-2014, 10:43 AM
I remember Jack destroying every single run i made >.<
Lol he was really annoying

Chrisaetoshawker
10-03-2014, 07:36 PM
...well, why does that change him wanting to know how it was?
And, i have no screenies sorry >.<

Np:)
And yes I just wanna know how it was like.

Thefireofic
10-03-2014, 07:38 PM
I missed it....

Chrisaetoshawker
10-04-2014, 07:03 AM
I missed it....

Same

Chrisaetoshawker
10-05-2014, 08:05 AM
Ok, so 10/31 is the beginning day of the event, middle, or the last day?

Farminer's
10-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Ok, so 10/31 is the beginning day of the event, middle, or the last day?
Probably middle events usually last 1-2 weeks after holiday.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thefireofic
10-11-2014, 09:37 PM
True

Dalmony
10-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Map area: Necropolis 4 NPCs offering different daily quests- Big square mainly empty area with dark ground, spooky trees, and tombstones along one end of it.

Quests didn't take you to a specific "halloween" zone and there were no halloween bosses. Quests involved killing things or examining a certain number of things you had to find, which spawned in all maps. Like tombstones which popped up in all random maps that you just had to analyse. One quest did involve finding and killing a little halloween Jack o Lantern mob which randomly spawned in any map and which also could drop Pumkpin pet.

The prize for completing all 4 of the quests was untradeable Jack-o-Lantern chest. Each contained one item. These items were mainly gear/eggs..I seem to remember that grimm egg was a potential drop from them but I might be wrong >_< You will still see the gear from the event in game - the jack pendant which is luck amulet with pumpkin effect rather than clovers, and amulets which gave bats flying around you and ofc the vanities - reaper for mage, witch for rogue, and mummy for warrior ^_^

There was no "halloween" coins that you could exchange for prizes or anything like that that I remember, but completing all 4 quests for a minimum of ten days during the 2 weeks was the halloween pumpkin banner.

I *THINK* halloween versions of the mythic weapons were released during this event and you could just get them from regular locked crates. The scythe stafff/daggers and the "bonesaw."

It was a nice time filler and good topic of conversation about what you got in your jack-o-lantern chest, or partying up with others doing the quests but it was a minor event as far as events go :) Fun though yes ^_^