PDA

View Full Version : All Bosses of arlor {GUIDE}

ClumsyCactus
10-03-2014, 07:42 PM
So, i recently noticed that there is no guide on all Bosses in arlor, except a incredibly outdated one... Here we go!

I will divide this list into what i call "story Bosses" "quest Bosses" and "special Bosses"

STORY BOSSES

BRACKENBRIDGE
STABB
MAP:Brackenbridge forest
The first boss you encounter, extremely Easy.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal.

KRAX WILDSTORM
MAP:Brackenbridge aqueducts
The second boss you encounter, still nothing to worry about.

JARL OF BRACKENBRIDGE
MAP:Brackenbridge
One of the best Bosses for farming lockeds,this is Where it starts getting a bit harder for new players.
Gives achievment in normal.

THUNK ONE EYE
This boss spanns in the area after Jarl, and is a archer with long range.

GHUL BELLYBOTTOM
MAP:Brackenbridge goldmine
The boss of the are brackenbridge. If you do not kill him fast enough, The previous brackenbridge Bosses (except Jarl) appear.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal, however in normal you have to kill him before his assistants appear.

YDRA FOREST

STAHL
MAP:Ydra outskirts
Huge range, one of the Bosses featured in planar arena.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal, if you dont step in his poison pools.

MOTHER
MAP:Rook's hideout
A spider that is also featured in planar arena
Gives achievment in both elite and normal

KLUTUS
MAP:Ydra forest
A troll that is like all other trolls... Slow and huge damage...
Gives achievment in both elite and normal if you kill him before the next boss in the list.

BEQUILA
Teleports all over the place with KLUTUS as protection.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal if you kill Klutus before this boss

BAEL
MAP:Rook's nest
Has a shield, kill all other enemies to remove. The real problem with this boss is "elite asassins" Who have a huge range and damage. This boss has a even stronger counterpart, bael II Who i will discuss later. This boss is in elite used for farming the PET malison.

DEAD CITY

ANNE
MAP:Dead city outskirts
Fast boss, she has decent damage and health. She is basically a dead rogue.
Gives no achievments.

KRUNCH
MAP:Dead city
Cuz trolls is a good idea... Still slow and huge damage.
Gives no achievments.

KRODO
MAP:Arcanum grounds
This little undead mage is no problem, just a fake boss before the next one.
Logically, gives no achievments.

CAPTAIN RUTGER
This boss is multiplying himself every once in a while, and if i hear him say "my friend" one more time bad things will happen. He is one of the Bosses in planar arena,Where he has his own achievment "happy halloween/mushroom Madness"

GLOB
MAP:Arcanum castle
Glob is one of the few Bosses you do not have to fight to proceed, since he is not covering the exit to the next area. He is also featured in the planar arena.

LORD MARDROM
MAP:Arcanum tower
One of the Bosses with annoying sidekicks... He has 2 mages with Guns Who have huge knockback, and the boss himself has high damage stunning fireballs. He is featured in the planar arena.

KRAKEN ISLES

BLUECRAB
MAP:Windmoore harbor
One of the Bosses Who gets most kills, due to his extreme damage that can sometimes oneshot atleast ten levels above his level.

CAPTAIN BLOODHAMMER
MAP:Southern seas AND Skull cove
One of the Bosses featured in planar arena,Where he has his own achievment "shark bouncer" has a healing attack, and watch out for his bombs.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal, both maps.

CAPTAIN FANGTOOTH
MAP:Grog beach
Is just another boss, his area is full of traps Who slows you though, watch out.

CAPTAIN HATELY
MAP:Ancient mariner reef
Beware all the stun... This boss stuns everything, extremely annoying.

NORDR

MANEATER
MAP:Jurn Woods
Another troll, because every expansion needs atleast one high damage,but pretty slow boss... This one is accompanied by pigs though, so original.
Gives no achievments.

ALPHA WOLF
MAP:Mount spyr
This wolf is incredibly annoying, with a shield that not Only stops incoming damage, but reflects it. The day he was introduced was a sad day for rogues...

FROSTIR
MAP:Oltgar keep
Yet another boss featured in the planar arena,Where he has his own achievment "running the gambit" He is also one of the Bosses i like to call "i hate you so incredibly much why wont you just die, you have like 20 billion health" Bosses along with Helena and trulle.

FROSTBITE
MAP:Crystal caverns
Another spider, but this one places ice pools, and drag you into them. The boss i hate the most in the entire game.
Gives no achievments.

GRIMNR
MAP:Hall of valheim
A three headed icey man with a fabulous beard. Last boss in Nordr, but not incredibly hard to be a Nordr boss.

SHUYAL

WRAITH HEART
MAP:Shadow plains
Another boss with a shield, just that it is Only a plant...
Gives achievment in Only elite.

SHADOWMANCER FERRIX
MAP:Forest breach
Boss featured in the planar arena, his pools of death is definetly something to never touch.
Gives achievment in Only normal.

THE OVERGROWTH
MAP:Forest of Shades
Another plant, you'd think that shuyal is not a friendly place to plant stuff, but this guy is pretty big.

CAPTAIN KROM
MAP:Undim fields
This boss is special, bring him close to the pillars to remove his shield. And, beware of the 2 billion mobs...

INAN'HESH
MAP:Ashral tower
This guy is okay, he is tanky, but possible. Unless he enrages! He summons mages Who heal him, if you dont kill them it is basically impossible, and he also enrages after 3 minutes in normal mode, and 5 minutes in elite.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal, and Killing him after Enrage in normal mode gives you yet another achievment.

TINDIRIN

DRAGON EGG
MAP:The wilds
Does nothing, but hatches after some time. This egg has 2 guards wich is quite strong, High damage and health.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal if you kill before hatch.

DRAGON HATCHLING
This is what happens when dragon egg hatches,it is still a weak boss.
Gives achievment in elite Only.

TROLL ABOMINATION
MAP:Jagged trail
Because trolls are apparently still a amazing idea. Everything i have Said about trolls Applies to this one, and this one is even Slower and has even higher damage...

ALARGAN
MAP:Magma corridor
Alargan is one of the most annoying Bosses in the game, he drags you in with his sick pull, and then attacks with a attack that one-shots, and goes like 20 meters outside of the red zone.

ARACHNA
MAP:Caves of Tarewa
Cuz spiders are just plain annoying. All spiders do the same thing, but this one throws poisonpools and makes tou into a cocoon too...

RENDTAIL
MAP:Rockhorn summit
The master of dragons, the biggest creature in all of arlor, the master of tindirin. This dragon can beat you up with Only his head and frontlegs. Think of that next time you fight him...

(If you find something wrong with this guide, just tell me, and i will try to fix it.)

OTHER BOSSES COMING SOON...

ClumsyCactus
10-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Reserved

ClumsyCactus
10-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Double reserved

Seoratrek
10-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Moved :)

Visiting
10-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Good work! I did notice several grammatical errors but I'm sure you'll weed em' out soon. Also, are you going to include mini-bosses and rare spawns? Also, could you perhaps bold or signify with a special color the fact the Capt. Bloodhammer is the boss on two levels?

ClumsyCactus
10-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Good work! I did notice several grammatical errors but I'm sure you'll weed em' out soon. Also, are you going to include mini-bosses and rare spawns? Also, could you perhaps bold or signify with a special color the fact the Capt. Bloodhammer is the boss on two levels?

I will see what I Can do, and I plan on including mini Bosses soon, and maybe event Bosses if i find someone to help me with it.

Visiting
10-03-2014, 09:00 PM
I will see what I Can do, and I plan on including mini Bosses soon, and maybe event Bosses if i find someone to help me with it.

Just shoot me a PM if you'd like help, I've kinda been waiting for a guide like this, but way to lazy to compile a guide from scratch lol

Xeusx
10-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Here is the fixes from me. Purple color text is mine.

So, I recently noticed that there is no guide on all Bosses in arlor, except a incredibly outdated one... Here we go!

I will divide this list into what I call "Arlor Bosses", "Quest Bosses", and "Special Bosses"

^ Put this above Arlor bosses with [ hr ] [ / hr ] (Clear the spaces and you will see it works)

Arlor Bosses
^ Use [ center ] [/ center ] to get the words in center line.

Brackenridge
^ Use [ center ] [/ center ] to get the words in center line.
Stabb
Map:Brackenbridge forest
The first boss you encounter, extremely Easy.

KRAX WILDSTORM
MAP:Brackenbridge aqueducts
The second boss you encounter, still nothing to worry about.

JARL OF BRACKENBRIDGE
One of the best Bosses for farming lockeds,this is Where it starts getting a bit harder for new players.
Gives achievment in normal.

THUNK ONE EYE
This boss spawns in the area after Jarl, and is a archer with long range.

GHUL BELLYBOTTOM
MAP:Brackenbridge goldmine
The boss of the are brackenbridge. If you do not kill him fast enough, The previous brackenbridge Bosses (except Jarl) appear.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal, however in normal you have to kill him before his assistants appear.

^ Put this above Ydra forest with [ hr ] [ / hr ] (Clear the spaces and you will see it works)
YDRA FOREST

STAHL
MAP:Ydra outskirts
Huge range, one of the Bosses featured in planar arena.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal, if you dont step in his poison pools.

MOTHER
MAP:Rook's hideout
A spider that is also featured in planar arena
Gives achievment in both elite and normal

KLUTUS
A troll that is like all other trolls... Slow and huge damage...
Gives achievment in both elite and normal if you kill him before the next boss in the list.

BEQUILA
Teleports all over the place with KLUTUS as protection.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal if you kill Klutus before this boss

BAEL
MAP:Rook's nest
Has a shield, kill all other enemies to remove. The real problem with this boss is "elite asassins" Who have a huge range and damage. This boss has a even stronger counterpart, bael II Who i will discuss later. This boss is in elite used for farming the PET malison.

DEAD CITY

ANNE
MAP:Dead city outskirts
Fast boss, she has decent damage and health. She is basically a dead rogue.
Gives no achievments.

KRUNCH
MAP:Dead city
Cuz trolls is a good idea... Still slow and huge damage.
Gives no achievments.

KRODO
This little undead mage is no problem, just a fake boss before the next one.
Logically, gives no achievments.

CAPTAIN RUTGER
This boss is multiplying himself every once in a while, and if i hear him say "my friend" one more time bad things will happen. He is one of the Bosses in planar arena,Where he has his own achievment "happy halloween/mushroom Madness"

GLOB
MAP:Arcanum castle
Glob is one of the few Bosses you do not have to fight to proceed, since he is not covering the exit to the next area. He is also featured in the planar arena.

LORD MARDROM
MAP:Arcanum tower
One of the Bosses with annoying sidekicks... He has 2 mages with Guns Who have huge knockback, and the boss himself has high damage stunning fireballs. He is featured in the planar arena.

KRAKEN ISLES

BLUECRAB
MAP:Windmoore harbor
One of the Bosses Who gets most kills, due to his extreme damage that can sometimes oneshot atleast ten levels above his level.

CAPTAIN BLOODHAMMER
MAP:Southern seas AND Skull cove
One of the Bosses featured in planar arena,Where he has his own achievment "shark bouncer" has a healing attack, and watch out for his bombs.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal, both maps.

CAPTAIN FANGTOOTH
MAP:Grog beach
Is just another boss, his area is full of traps Who slows you though, watch out.

CAPTAIN HATELY
MAP:Ancient mariner reef
Beware all the stun... This boss stuns everything, extremely annoying.

NORDR

MANEATER
MAP:Jurn Woods
Another troll, because every expansion needs atleast one high damage,but pretty slow boss... This one is accompanied by pigs though, so original.
Gives no achievments.

ALPHA WOLF
MAP:Mount spyr
This wolf is incredibly annoying, with a shield that not Only stops incoming damage, but reflects it. The day he was introduced was a sad day for rogues...

FROSTIR
MAP:Oltgar keep
Yet another boss featured in the planar arena,Where he has his own achievment "running the gambit" He is also one of the Bosses i like to call "i hate you so incredibly much why wont you just die, you have like 20 billion health" Bosses along with Helena and trulle.

FROSTBITE
MAP:Crystal caverns
Another spider, but this one places ice pools, and drag you into them. The boss i hate the most in the entire game.
Gives no achievments.

GRIMNR
MAP:Hall of valheim
A three headed icey man with a fabulous beard. Last boss in Nordr, but not incredibly hard to be a Nordr boss.

SHUYAL

WRAITH HEART
MAP:Shadow plains
Another boss with a shield, just that it is Only a plant...

SHADOWMANCER FERRIX
MAP:Forest breach
Boss featured in the planar arena, his pools of death is definetly something to never touch.
Gives achievment in Only normal.

THE OVERGROWTH
MAP:Forest of Shades
Another plant, you'd think that shuyal is not a friendly place to plant stuff, but this guy is pretty big.

CAPTAIN KROM
MAP:Undim fields
This boss is special, bring him close to the pillars to remove his shield. And, beware of the 2 billion mobs...

INAN'HESH
MAP:Ashral tower
This guy is okay, he is tanky, but possible. Unless he enrages! He summons mages Who heal him, if you dont kill them it is basically impossible, and he also enrages after 3 minutes in normal mode, and 5 minutes in elite.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal, and Killing him after Enrage in normal mode gives you yet another achievment.

TINDIRIN

DRAGON EGG
Does nothing, but hatches after some time. This egg has 2 guards wich is quite strong, High damage and health.
Gives achievment in both elite and normal if you kill before hatch.

DRAGON HATCHLING
This is what happens when dragon egg hatches,it is still a weak boss.

TROLL ABOMINATION
MAP:Jagged trail
Because trolls are apparently still a amazing idea. Everything i have Said about trolls Applies to this one, and this one is even Slower and has even higher damage...

ALARGAN
MAP:Magma corridor
Alargan is one of the most annoying Bosses in the game, he drags you in with his sick pull, and then attacks with a attack that one-shots, and goes like 20 meters outside of the red zone.

ARACHNA
MAP:Caves of Tarewa
Cuz spiders are just plain annoying. All spiders do the same thing, but this one throws poisonpools and makes tou into a cocoon too...

RENDTAIL
MAP:Rockhorn summit
The master of dragons, the biggest creature in all of arlor, the master of tindirin. This dragon can beat you up with Only his head and frontlegs. Think of that next time you fight him...

(If you find something wrong with this guide, just tell me, and i will try to fix it.)

OTHER BOSSES COMING SOON...

Every campaign must be ended with a line like [ hr ] [/ hr ]
You don't need to write the boss's name and a word "map".

And also, you should make the campaign's name be in the center of the line. That should make the guide better.

Good luck fixing those issues.

Amadorbibidor
10-04-2014, 06:43 AM
I was thinking to do a thread like this, also, you miss few stuff, photos of bosses and more info like type of attacks, red-zones, how to fight them, best drops, etc.. The name and a bit of intro is not rlly enough,
we know how bosses are called. Btw good job but u need to work a bit more. Photo boss example:http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/04/da2yjypu.jpg http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/04/betuvemy.jpg

noahgoulin
10-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Cool :)

Anarchist
10-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Maybe you wanna add this as a link check it out

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution

Well done, keep workin on it.

ClumsyCactus
10-05-2014, 03:28 AM
I was thinking to do a thread like this, also, you miss few stuff, photos of bosses and more info like type of attacks, red-zones, how to fight them, best drops, etc.. The name and a bit of intro is not rlly enough,
we know how bosses are called. Btw good job but u need to work a bit more.
The problem with how to fight Bosses, is that alot of the fighting part depends on wich area the boss is in, and what party you have,ofcourse i can increase the data later, but for now this is what i have.
And, the problem with photos is that not all Bosses are available anymore, such as event Bosses, and, even though i have alot of screenies, i cant have everything. However, if anyone have screenshots of all event Bosses, we can discuss adding that in game. Ign: chatting,dystopic.

Arturohoward
10-05-2014, 04:32 AM
It's a nice guide.

I think there are missing Antee and Ashral heart, just saying :)

ClumsyCactus
10-05-2014, 09:27 AM
It's a nice guide.

I think there are missing Antee and Ashral heart, just saying :)

I count antee as a a special boss, because it is in tombs. Will release it soon.
And, the same goes for ashral heart... It is not a part of the story really.

SacredKnight
10-09-2014, 04:43 PM
You missed Samhayne! Isn't he the Boss of Arlor?

Zylx
10-11-2014, 02:02 AM
Nice guide! Lol I hate alpha wolf for my mage too, since all of my offensive skills incur DoT damage :P

Raselph
10-16-2014, 12:17 AM
you'r forgetting there is another elite boss located in shuyal asrhal tower

boss: elite: the ashral heart

this boss is located by the NORMAL MAP ashral tower

Raselph
10-16-2014, 12:19 AM
This egg has 2 guards wich is quite strong, High damage and health.

typo out there

ClumsyCactus
10-17-2014, 07:56 PM
you'r forgetting there is another elite boss located in shuyal asrhal tower

boss: elite: the ashral heart

this boss is located by the NORMAL MAP ashral tower
I know, i have not forgotten any Bosses. However i have minimal forum time in the coming week, and I don't have any time to Edit this guilde, after that the halloween event comes storming in, and after that i will propably release all other Bosses, including tombs Bosses.

Raselph
10-17-2014, 07:58 PM
I know, i have not forgotten any Bosses. However i have minimal forum time in the coming week, and I don't have any time to Edit this guilde, after that the halloween event comes storming in, and after that i will propably release all other Bosses, including tombs Bosses.

Apologies for the inconvenience that i caused

Thefireofic
10-17-2014, 11:30 PM
Alpha Wolf.... bad memories about that...

Mesti
01-21-2015, 07:12 AM
Good guide

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

jioleca
03-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Nice guide

Memorials
03-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Nice guide :)